It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time has come, the Walrus said, to speak of [Flat Earth] - and other things...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I have not seen a picture of the globe Earth that was not computer generated.
Personally posted enough fe proofs and do not want to repost

Well I still have not seen a stationary flat earth model - let alone a photo of the entire flat earth - that can for example:

Explain how clouds can be lit by the sun from beneath.

Explain how nighttime work if the sun is always above the flat earth.

Explain why the stars above Perth Australia would be completely different from the stars above New York US at the same time.

Explain why we dont see the sun or moon change sizes to tiny dots due to perspective if they move closer/away from us.

Explain why a test by a flat earther with something as simple as shining a laser through two holes in walls at the same height over sea levels proved the curvature of the globe earth.

Explain how a test by a flat earther with a gyroscope showed a 15 degree per hour drift proving the 24h spin of a globe earth.

If you can explain this, I eagerly await the responses! No videos though. Videos could be AI generated CGI actors. Just a short and concise explanation in text. Should be easy?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo
On a tablet so posting is tricky
You mave have missed the complete post

So…. What world’s navy has the tactical advantage, able to bring ships on station faster with better fuel economy, and has superior targeting solutions because they treat the world as flat.

Or more simple why is there a dip to the horizon?

flatearth.ws...
Hmm…

flatearth.ws...

edit on 7-8-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

I'm not a Flat-Earther, but I love a rhetorical challenge so I will attempt this answer.

Explain how clouds can be lit by the sun from beneath.

The light travels all the way around the cloud and gets reflected off the outer glaciers and all the way back to the cloud... because ummm... the angles of the ice perhaps.

Explain how nighttime work if the sun is always above the flat earth.

It's really really small and really really close. It exists solely for Earth and travels a perfect circle around the middle portion of the disk. It just has to be small and close enough to have the correct line of sight. See the rules of star systems and gravity really don't apply.

Explain why the stars above Perth Australia would be completely different from the stars above New York US at the same time.

The dome above the flat earth that's higher than the sun has rotating much smaller lights, like The Truman Show, that follow a programmed path across the sky.

And don't pay any attention to a dome existing, it's like a snow globe with more mechanical parts.

Explain why we dont see the sun or moon change sizes to tiny dots due to perspective if they move closer/away from us.

Its level to the earth and follows the same track. Only its lower than the sun so there can still be eclipses.

Explain why a test by a flat earther with something as simple as shining a laser through two holes in walls at the same height over sea levels proved the curvature of the globe earth.

The humidity in the air or something. Like how things in water distort possibly? And pay no attention to why that is.

Explain how a test by a flat earther with a gyroscope showed a 15 degree per hour drift proving the 24h spin of a globe earth.

The rotating mechanical domed snow globe Truman Show thingy does it. A super being built a massive snow globe and plays with it. It chose a mechanical construction because it likes a crank and gear system. Proto Steam Punk.

It totally makes sense.
edit on 7-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: merka

I'm not a Flat-Earther, but I love a rhetorical challenge so I will attempt this answer.

It's really really small and really really close. It exists solely for Earth and travels a perfect circle around the middle portion of the disk.

For the sun’s travel across the USA once over California, the sun would have to turn relative north to make the circle. Flat earth doesn’t explain why the sunrises relative east for most locations.

Still doesn’t explain how the sun becomes physically blocked from view.

Still doesn’t explain how the sun can relatively be below the clouds for a flat earth where the model usually states the sun is 300 to 3000 miles above the clouds.

Sun rise under the clouds at FL28

Still doesn’t explain how the sun over the Midwest can illuminate clouds bottom up 20 minutes before sunrise.

edit on 9-8-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs
Still doesn’t explain how the sun becomes physically blocked from view.

Dont confuse flat earthers too much with airplanes, they still think you fly upside down in the southern hemisphere on the globe.

I tried to keep my questions as simple as possible from a human perspective which would be answered in just a few words, assuming the model could.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

Dont confuse flat earthers too much with airplanes, they still think you fly upside down in the southern hemisphere on the globe.

😂

Flat earther’s don’t like short and simple. They like long and convoluted where they have more framework to spread BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join