It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time has come, the Walrus said, to speak of [Flat Earth] - and other things...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

As the title says, it's time to have a look-see at the Flat Earth mystery, to see what we can see - and how far away we can see it from.

I'm not grandstanding, but I have some facts for you to review, and then perhaps we can look at the narrative framing which has fed you a different picture from what your own eyes will tell you, for literally decades. Since Professor Auguste Piccard went up to the stratosphere in a balloon back in 1931, before captured media was a thing. When asked what the world looked like from 51,775 feet up in the air, this is what he & his partner (Paul Kipfer) claimed (as reported in an article by Popular Science Magazine - August 1931 edition):

“Through portholes, the observers saw the earth through copper-colored, then bluish, haze. It seemed a flat disk with upturned edge.”

Now that's a press event I would have loved to attend. Perhaps unsurprisingly Wikipedia (see quote below) doesn't mention the free speech comments he made to press when he landed, and in fact they lump in a totally baseless & unsubstantiated lie, a pure & simple deception, cutting out his actual observations & replacing them, claiming that he observed the 'curvature of the horizon' (an odd way to say 'curvature of the Earth') from his lofty perch. He saw nothing of the sort, in fact he saw the exact opposite - a totally flat plain with upturned edges (which we can infer to be the surrounding Antarctic Ice Wall/Shelf or the area of that icy realm which butts up against a solid firmament - the firmament itself being a topic we'll get to later).

Here's Wikipedia's fruit of the poison tree, in which you can clearly see the little cup of poison dropped into the clear water of the lake of truth:

On 27 May 1931, Auguste Piccard and Paul Kipfer took off from Augsburg, Germany in a hydrogen balloon,[3] and reached a record altitude of 15,781 m (51,775 ft; 9.806 mi) (FAI Record File Number 10634). During this flight, they became the first human beings to enter the stratosphere,[4] and were able to gather substantial data on the upper atmosphere, as well as measure cosmic rays.[2] Piccard and Kipfer are widely considered the first people to visually observe the curvature of the horizon from the stratosphere.[5]

SOURCE - Wikipedia, beware...

They even say that the two hero adventurers were 'widely considered' to have seen the supposed curvature of the Earth (vis "horizon") - they daren't speak it as a totally blatant deception (remarkably) - they're trying to couch it in semantics...

Here's an image which sums up what that phenomenally gifted & courageous man (& his equally brave compatriot) saw from the stratosphere. This is the basic mapping schema which all the governmental powers of the Earth know to be the true shape of our beautiful world - they use it in all the official logos of their international & national political, exploratory or geological/ oceanographical agencies, including the UN.

So, why am I myself (& a growing cohort of flat earth adherents around the world) so convinced that the world we live upon is a flat plane? Well, there are many reasons, the main one being that it is true. But how can we claim that it is true? In a nutshell, it's all about the curvature of the Earth, supposedly rounding off a perfect spheroid 'planet' which orbits a heliocentric Sun as part of a 'solar system'. But rather, it's actually about the fact that this supposed curvature is ENTIRELY MISSING from empirical observation, across a number of fields. Firstly, let's have a look at what the 'globe' is supposed to look like, and the mathematics which supposedly gives it the spheroid properties & the alleged curvature we're supposedly able to measure according to this fake model:

As you can surmise from this impressively technical-looking model, when we survey the Earth before us, starting from our feet on the ground, for every mile that we traverse/measure, there is an attendant drop of EIGHT INCHES downwards, apparently following that mysterious curvature around the globe. This 8 inches/per mile ratio seems a small & somewhat insignificant measure of curvature on our incredibly massive spheroid Earth - but when you start putting some distance between you & your point of observation, you can expect that very quickly, objects standing upright in your field of view will begin to 'disappear beyond the horizon', as the supposed curvature takes its toll.

One interesting fact which is purely empirical & entirely eliminates all doubt that in actual fact we live on a planar Earth, is a feat of modern engineering brilliance known as the telephoto zoom lense of a powerful DSLR camera, such as a Nikon P1000 or similar. When people who know how to use cameras decide to use a camera of this level of quality to take long range photos of objects in the far distance, it becomes very, very, very apparent, very quickly indeed, that this whole 'globe Earth' malarkey is just that - malarkey. In fact, it's quite simply the most spectacular sustained scientific fraud that this fair world has ever known, or ever will know.

Don't get me wrong, there are some pretty shocking scientific frauds being perpetuated in this world at the current time, indeed they all stem from this period of 1930 to 1955 or thereabouts, when the aeronautical design industry took its experiments with so-called 'electrogravitics' exotic propulsion & inertial cancellation craft deep under the cover of national security, becoming deep black ops which are never acknowledged, and which are responsible for the bulk of modern UFO/UAP sightings across the Western world & beyond. These guys, these days, are effectively a breakaway civilisation. Not only do they have exotic propulsion, they also have a surplus of technologies that can produce unlimited wireless electrical power, sufficient to power the entire world at least ten times over with very modest initial investment & negligible maintenance costs. It's a huge con job from top to bottom.

But hey, let's get back to that interesting photography I mentioned. Below are a series of photographs & diagrams, which, when studied properly & properly understood, reveal the exacting truth of the matter - the Earth is planar across its entire surface, with the exception of Antarctic upturned edges, as per Auguste Piccard's observations 93 whole years ago. That's how long they've been scamming you folks, and believe me, there are complex reasons as to why it's been done that way - not entirely nefarious, though some nasty precedents were set by various powerful men & women along the path of those nine decades.

What those stunning long-range photos & diagrams reveal is that the photographer was able to capture features in the far distance that were literally over 443km distant from the photographer's position. That's a whole 275 miles.

If you haven't realised, that should be an impossible feat. According to 'globular science', for every one of those 275 miles, there should have been an attendant drop, a function of the alleged curvature, which at such a huge distance would have rendered every single visible mountain peak on those photos utterly invisible to the photographer.

(Continued...)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here's a selection of documents proving that official agencies know the truth about the reality that we occupy a flat, planar Earth, and we always have. When you get down to brass tacks, modern engineers working for a variety of serious groups including the US Army & NASA also concur, that the Earth is FLAT, AND NON-ROTATING, which again add a weight of evidence to the reality of the planar Earth, and puts the ludicrous 93 year old deception to shame.

The 93 year old deception was initiated for a variety of reasons which can mainly be inferred from simple logic & common sense. Initially, way back in the day, most people believed instinctively that the Earth was flat. It was only really in the nineteenth century that the idea of Earth being a globe within a heterogenous solar system model (IE - our 'planet' was the same as other planets visible in the sky) began to be pushed out by academics. My assumption is that the early push represented some sort of occult plan ordained by the secret society boys, for reasons of 'following orders'. Then, as experimentation began to prove that model utterly false, there was a gradual clampdown on Academia & the captured agency model bgan to be exerted. As you saw they manipulated Auguste Piccard's observations for their own mysterious ends, refusing to publicise those views & immediately pushing a rebuttal, that he 'saw the curvature of the horizon'. A fine piece of disinformation at work.

Later on, when people had started to get used to the idea of a globular Earth, I believe the captured agencies began to fear the public reaction if it were scientifically proven that we live on a planar Earth under a clearly artificial firmament dome - indeed, it might even be seen as evidence of the intelligent design of an entire world fit for the habitation of humans. Yet perhaps we had a trickster in our midst, who was determined to push a special idea that was capable of holding the collective minds of the world's peoples hostage to a fallacy, to be dragged out indefinitely, until the next phase of the total enslavement & elimination of humans (by voluntary decree of other humans) could begin in earnest. And drag it out they did. I won't even go into the NASA fakery because that's easy as pie to prove to yourselves with just a little digging. But dig you should, because they fake literally EVERYTHING. Remember that there's a breakaway civilisation in control, which has exotic propulsion & incredible technological advances which are purposely hidden from the rest of the world - NASA is a dog & pony show to keep kids entertained, and to reinforce the globe model as far as it can be faked. They laugh at us now, deliberately putting ludicrously fake content online, laughing their heads off as so many people, even highly educated people, lap it up. They can't even comprehend the possibility that they are being lied to, because they are lacking certain fundamental facts - some of which I've endeavoured to share with you in this thread.

I won'r harp on about it any further. Please - open your mind to the possibility that there's been a massive psy-op unfolding with billion dollar special effects budgets for over ninety years. For the love of God, be open to new possibilities - then maybe we can sort out this #bucket artificially antiquated civilisation before the bastards destroy us all.

Thanks for checking in.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
APPENDIX:

The photographic data points alone destroy the charade which 'globular science' has perpetrated as fraud against the people of this world for over ninety years. Let that sink in. But it's not just the photographs (but believe me, there are myriad great examples - check out the following website where I found the photos in the first post - Beyond Horizons - Home of the Farthest Picture Ever Taken on Earth

...Indeed, there are other fields of empirical observation & human activity which clearly demonstrate the truth of the planar Earth model.

Consider that water always finds its level, and never features a curved upper surface in any body of water ever studied. The physics of water refutes the possibility of a globular Earth:

“The upper surface of a fluid at rest is a horizontal plane. Because if a part of the surface were higher than the rest, those parts of the fluid which were under it would exert a greater pressure upon the surrounding parts than they receive from them, so that motion would take place amongst the particles and continue until there were none at a higher level than the rest, that is, until the upper surface of the whole mass of fluid became a horizontal plane.”

-W.T. Lynn, “First Principles of Natural Philosophy”

If the Earth is an extended flat plane, then this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense. If, however, the Earth is a giant sphere tilted on its vertical axis spinning through never-ending space then it follows that truly flat, consistently level surfaces do not exist here! Moreover, if the Earth is spherical then it follows that the surface of all Earth’s water, including the massive oceans, must maintain a certain degree of convexity. But this is contrary to the fundamental physical nature of water to always be and remain level!

If we were living on a whirling ball-Earth, every pond, lake, marsh, canal and other large body of standing water, each part would have to comprise a slight arc or semi-circle curveting downwards from the central summit. For example, if the ball-Earth were 25,000 miles in circumference as NASA and modern astronomers say, then spherical trigonometry dictates the surface of all standing water must curve downwards an easily measureable 8 inches per mile multiplied by the square of the distance. This means along a 6 mile channel of standing water the Earth would dip 6 feet on either end from the central peak. To the benefit of true science, and to the detriment of modern astronomy’s pseudo-science, such an experiment can and has been tested.

In Cambridge, England there is a 20 mile canal called the Old Bedford which passes in a straight line through the Fenlands known as the Bedford Level. The water has no interruption from locks or water-gates of any kind and remains stationary making it perfectly suitable for determining whether any amount of convexity/curvature actually exists. In the latter part of the 19th century, Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, a famous Flat-Earther and author of the fine book, “Earth Not a Globe! An Experimental Inquiry into the True Figure of the Earth: Proving it a Plane, Without Axial or Orbital Motion; and the Only Material World in the Universe!” travelled to the Bedford level and performed a series of experiments to determine whether the surface of standing water is flat or convex.

Flat Earth 101

“A boat, with a flag-staff, the top of the flag 5 feet above the surface of the water, was directed to sail from a place called ‘Welche's Dam’ (a well-known ferry passage), to another called ‘Welney Bridge.’ These two points are six statute miles apart. The author, with a good telescope, went into the water; and with the eye about 8 inches above the surface, observed the receding boat during the whole period required to sail to Welney Bridge. The flag and the boat were distinctly visible throughout the whole distance! There could be no mistake as to the distance passed over, as the man in charge of the boat had instructions to lift one of his oars to the top of the arch the moment he reached the bridge. The experiment commenced about three o'clock in the afternoon of a summer's day, and the sun was shining brightly and nearly behind or against the boat during the whole of its passage. Every necessary condition had been fulfilled, and the result was to the last degree definite and satisfactory. The conclusion was unavoidable that the surface of the water for a length of six miles did not to any appreciable extent decline or curvate downwards from the line of sight. But if the earth is a globe, the surface of the six miles length of water would have been 6 feet higher in the centre than at the two extremities. From this experiment it follows that the surface of standing water is not convex, and therefore that the Earth is not a globe! On the contrary, this simple experiment is all-sufficient to prove that the surface of the water is parallel to the line-of-sight, and is therefore horizontal, and that the Earth cannot be other than a plane!”

-Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe! An Experimental Inquiry into the True Figure of the Earth: Proving it a Plane, Without Axial or Orbital Motion; and the Only Material World in The Universe!”

Consider aeroplanes & their trajectories in flight:

The FAA assumes a Flat Earth when training pilots using their Target Generation Facility. An airplane traveling 500 mph would have to compensate for a drop of 2,777 ft every minute to maintain cruising altitude and not fly off into “space.”

Flat Earth 101 - Top Ten Proofs

Consider the Jet Stream - which model of regularly circulating warm/cool air makes more sense?

Consider railway lines. You can ask any engineer you like whether they take account of the supposed curvature of the Earth when laying railway lines. In fact, back in the nineteenth century, when many railway lines were being laid, the engineers openly complained about the ludicrous 'academic' model of the globular Earth - they were adamant that they never take account of the curvature, which would create massive gradient problems for the locomotives. The engineers all knew the Earth was flat back in those good old days of industrial swagger.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Their rocketship is a little better than Mike's Hughes'. This may be a waste of time.

edit on 1-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Physics cannot create a flat object in space.
Period.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
The earth is not a flat disc in space. That’s not what true earthers believe in.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
The earth is not a flat disc in space. That’s not what true earthers believe in.

Seems like it.
They mention flat constantly .
And , near flat is in same predicament as flat.
Physics .

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Flat-earth in one of those I can't not play with.

So I actually have a general challenge for all flat-earthers.

The verified direct flight distance between Los Angeles and Dubai, as noted by Emirates, is 8,339 miles (13420 Km). Make that work without a sphere. As far as I know flat earthers don't deny the validity of distance measurements.
edit on 1-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
While out to sea I used to watch ships disappear over the horizon all the time. How would a flat earther explain that.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
How does a pendulum work or a sun dial work if we have a flat earth?

For those who don’t know…

m.youtube.com...
edit on 1-7-2023 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

theconversation.com...
edit on 1-7-2023 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The one big question I have always thought about is if all planets, sun, and moons are round how is it that the earth is flat? I also flew in the AF for 28 years all over the world, going around it many times from many different directions.
edit on 1-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Would somebody please just post a picture here on ATS of one of the edges of the Earth? I'm not picky, I'll settle for any one of the edges you happen to choose.

Will I have to wait very long for the picture?
edit on 1-7-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this:

Are there guard rails at the edges to prevent people from falling over the side? In the picture, please make it a closeup, one that shows the guard rails.
edit on 1-7-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: Clarified what I wanted the picture to be of.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I haven't yet delved into what I believe we are actually dwelling within. 'Unfortunately' (not really, but many people will see it that way) I have to refer to my spiritual beliefs & some of the words of scripture to explain further how the world was designed & intended to appear to Man, and for what purpose. I prefer to think of our world as a very sophisticated system which has been designed using elements of hyper-dimensional physics engineering. It has been designed to be purposely complex & mysterious, to inspire the investigation of sciences which would lead Man to know his Creator, if he were to acknowledge the intentional design which the Creation embodies. In the New Testament it is said:

…For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.…

Romans 1:19-21

The bold text in the above quote emphasise prophetically what the occult lodges did to Academia in the late nineteenth & early twentieth century. They were able to perceive that they dwelt within a purposely built, complex & mysterious realm, by which they were able to know that there was indeed a designer who had constructed the world in all its glories. And so 'they knew God', but they chose to obfuscate & mislead the people of this world, and they did so for reasons of sabotage, plain & simple, intended by their grand architect, the Lucifer/Satan which was cast down to an Earth he could not rise from, because this world was constructed to be a paradise for Man, and a prison for Lucifer/Satan. It is a proving ground for the soul of Man, with a mysterious divine plan to call all of Mankind back to God in the final days of this world, when Lucifer/Satan & his followers will finally be overthrown, so that the Millennial reign of Christ may proceed, so that we're able to put right everything that was so terribly corrupted at the hands of the men & women who unwisely chose to follow the Enemy of our souls, instead of the true architect of this world, and the worlds beyond it, beyond the firmament, out amongst the stars, and whatever lies beyond death, our final & ultimate altar call.

Coming back to the nature of this world, I confess freely that I do not fully (or even remotely) understand the exact nature of the realm which we know as Earth. I only have hints & shades of possibilities. It's not a simple clockwork model with a little revolving sun & moon beneath a glass dome, that's for certain. It is a phenomenally complex hyperdimensional system, a realm which is more properly called a realm than a planet, or even a plane. At the centre of the world is the Northern polar vortex, which drives the jet stream, which drives all of our climate experience. At the approach of the Northern pole, and at the Antarctic wall, the conditions are brutal, making exploration difficult/impossible before we came of age technologically. But when men were able to reach these realms (Admiral Byrd was an early pioneer, many of you will know of his exploits - which were certainly mysterious, if nothing else) - we discovered unusual phenomena, magnetic & 'gravitational' anomalies, streams of weird particles & strange forces acting on the men & machines who had been sent to investigate. We may also have bumped up alongside the 'technicians', the Watchers assigned to monitor conditions within the Earth realm - in their exquisite machines, capable of exotic flight propulsion/ 'electrogravitics, and even the manipulation of spacetime within their walls (Tardis, anyone?) There's been an interesting thread here recently regarding just such a spacetime anomaly in a craft of 30 feet diameter externally, being 3000 feet diameter internally... Fascinating stuff. NB - side thought - I wonder whether sometimes contact has been engineered by these Others, just to prompt scientific lines of enquiry that will give parity or advantages against enemies (Nazis?) who may not share the good intentions of those Watchers.

To put out a couple of simple thoughts, I have come to the conclusion that we actually live within some sort of holographic projection emerging from a local singularity, which is an engineered component of this realm - I believe that we are in some manner connected to a black hole type singularity, that this may in fact be the cause of the projected occluding artefact which causes eclipses (it has been repeatedly demonstrated that eclipses can happen while the Sun & Moon are widely separated in the sky, I will try to dig out a good video of that little gem).

The firmament above us seems to be an enclosing non-newtonian near-solid liquid boundary which has been structured from 'weird particles' which defy our common scientific understandings of solids & liquids (unless you're a genius physicist, which I am not). "The waters above" in Biblical cosmology, such as it is... The Sun & Moon are curious 'weird physics' projections within the firmament, and the universe we can see, detect & measure beyond the firmament - the galaxies, stars & planets - are a projection within & probably beyond the umbilicus of the firmament which somehow permits real measurement from Earth-based astronomers, despite the fact that due to the boundary layer of the firmament, we will never be able to travel to these heavenly bodies - unless something significant in our local cosmology changes.

However, I believe that the world has been designed this way precisely to engineer a moral/curiosity testing realm, a proving ground if you will, for the development of human potential, but also to prevent travel to regions of the cosmos which are, for one reason or another 'off-limits' for the time being at least. In scripture, we are adjured to understand that Lucifer/Satan has been cast to the Earth, forbidden from rising to Heaven again, bound explicitly & solely to the Earth realm alone, because of his ancient decision to interfere with Mankind's progress. Our projected evolution as a civilisation was meant to be under his tutelage, slow & steady, until we were deemed ready for further expansion into the Cosmos. But he decided to corrupt the first King & Queen of the Hebraic lineage out of jealousy, rather than act as beneficient overlord of the Earth, his original intended role (see the 'Out of the Silent Planet' trilogy by CS Lewis for some musings on the supposed nature of the relationship between Humans & Lucifer - as it was meant to be). Lewis was writing under the belief that we live on a planet in the sense that was being established in Academia around the turn of the twentieth century, I recognise the irony of the title of his series of novellas.

Finally, up until 1958 the entry in the American Encyclopedia for Antarctica included a description of the dome firmament rising from its icy wastes, measured at some 13,000 feet high, at/above the ice at eighty degrees latitude (it's 80' from memory, not sure exactly).

Mystery indeed - the encyclopedias were changed the next year, never to mention a firmament ever again.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

First of all an excellently laid out OP full of detail and very well presented.

Unfortunately based on a false premise.
Simply put; the earth is NOT flat, it is without doubt an ellipsoid.

There have been a number of flat earth threads over the years all of which overwhelmingly prove that the earth is not flat.
It seems to me that nearly every single person who believes in this flat earth stuff also believes The Bible is literally 'The Word Of God' and put far more stock in their interpretation of Scripture than they do science and FACTS.
That is your choice and I don't mean to disrespect that or insult or ridicule, but I prefer to put my faith in verifiable evidence and there is such a mountain of evidence proving that the earth is ellipsoid and not flat.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Gotta ask how satellites work over a flat earth. What is underneath a flat earth? How far is the depth of the flat earth?

How close are the sun and moon?

If the earth os flat how does skylink operate?

Also, the texts that say how aircraft operate over a flat earth… i think it’s how they would operate over a flat earth, but gravity and atmospherics act like how they would operate over a flat earth, not that they actually do. It would be like trying to maintain altitude at 30k feet which gravity and atmospherics would pin them down at that 30k level, not them actually traveling over a flat earth.

It’s stupid. So many flaws in the flat earth argument.
edit on 1-7-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Flat Earth is a challenging argument.

I favour the round Earth argument.

All the same, if the Earth drops 8" every mile, does a track / pipe / conduit engineer provide,say an extra 40" on a 5 mile run?

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   

With everything we need to urgently figure out in this world... let's talk about the completely bogus flat earth theory

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

edit on 1-7-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Great opening post there.
I have to say that I completely dismiss flat earth, I have travelled enough to understand great circle routes and they just would not work on a flat earth.
Furthermore, look at WW2 battleships, where they built huge towers on them so they could observe the enemy over the horizon...why bother doing that if the earth is flat?
look at a globe, go down to the bottom of South America and draw a line to the East or West ...You will hit Africa....now, do that on your flat earth map.

Those are just my easy to verify objections, but there are loads more.

That said, great OP exactly the sort of thing that makes this site such a great read.
edit on 37pSat, 01 Jul 2023 04:11:37 -050020232023-07-01T04:11:37-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Earth is more like a realm.

Like Mine Craft.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So i guess the space stations live images of a round earth are fake? the US pictures on live video are taken at 70,000 feet and show a curve too. That last paper mentioned a sperical planet in them as well. the proof you showed is not anything but them solving a hypothetical problem.

Flat non rotating earth debunked
edit on 23000000ppam by yuppa because: info

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join