It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Megalithic Polygonal Blocks in Montana

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
They had some kind of tech that they could make molten rock or at least heat it to a point of being shaped .

For the life of me I can not believe that there is no interest in Life before Pangaea broke apart , Life on Pangaea is the only logical theory . Everyone was able to travel hence building the same way and the Flood Pangaea came apart abruptly creating a flood type of scenario .

That my friends is what happened , OH and the ones with the tech took their toys and went to another planet . OPEN THE VAULT IN PADMANABHASWAMY !!!

If they could melt / shape rock, wouldn’t they have been able to extract metals and moved on to using that instead of rock ?
I’m partial to the dude in Florida who developed some sort of block and tackle that allowed him to move around massive pieces of stone by himself. Fairly recent thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

All I know is that making myself my own higher power is a road to ruin, so why not as a collective, making ourselves the only higher power is also a bad idea.

I will keep my faith, thank you.

And will remind you that the religious scrabbling doesn't matter at all. The higher power is the same and above all that.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: randomuser

Ya know, out of all the JW’s (there have been many) that have posted on this site — I like you the most. Because you actually post in threads that have nothing to do with Jehovah.

As you know, I used to be a JW, a regular pioneer in fact (back when we actually put in a 1000 hours a year). When I left the religion, ancient civilizations was where most my research got directed. The reason being, the JW timeline of 6,000 years absolutely did not add up.

This planets events are cyclical. If we peer into the past, we can understand the present and future. Then there is words from your own bible that 100% verify this sentiment, in Ecclesiastes 1:9:

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

www.bible.com...#

Why believe in a faith there are so many and everyone is correct -The only reason we believe what we do is our surroundings and teachings from our inner circles , As a race "Human" we need to realize we have no clue and faith is wasted energy we should focus our faith energy on longevity and space travel . We are one disaster from being extinct if we do need leave this planet and live longer . Imagine what the great minds could have done with a few more 100 years .

Faith in ourselves is the Savior .

Why shouldn’t we believe in something that keeps us actively being good to each other and avoiding our darker proclivities ?
That’s what a decent, selfless, peaceful religion typically does. Sure, there are some that are scams and power hungry weirdos, but there are many that are simply vehicles to help their followers pursue and grow their better inclinations. What’s the downside of that ?
Replacing God with worship of self is being portrayed grandly by the LGBT/ pedo movement, cartels, NWO, USA deep state, and so on.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Man made.... but did they have help?

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Reminds me of the buried wall in Texas.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Somebody should dig down a few feet. If there’s earth rather than rock that would lend credence to the artificial hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
I have seen ancient sites in USA, Mexico, England, Ireland, and France. Right angle cuts are engineered. Nature doesn’t do right angles.

That is incredibly wrong.

Harte

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Me too. I've been to Giant's Causeway and several other places where there are geologic oddities.
I came across some theory about how the ancients knew some process to melt and cast rock; wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jessica6

Yeah I bet it would blow a few minds if we could see how they did stuff like that

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's a bee hive.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WANATENTOURHIVEX
It's a bee hive.

Primitive giant bees.
The same ones that chased the Egyptians out of the Grand Canyon.

Harte

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
To me, this is cyclopean architecture. Built by Giants 10,000+ years ago. The scale of these blocks only makes sense if you're 18-30+ feet tall.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

I read a news article from the 1890's about "Rockwall"and not only did they find this huge, buried wall, they also found skeletal remains of giants. The news article went on to say the heads of these giants was the size of a bushel. The remains disappeared once the Smithsonian was brought on-board with the excavation.
edit on 21-11-2023 by pusa67291 because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

A Possible Explanation for the " Nubs " on ancient Megalithic Stone Constructions that I have come across that make a lot of Sense . What say you ?

edit on 22-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: WANATENTOURHIVEX
It's a bee hive.

Primitive giant bees.
The same ones that chased the Egyptians out of the Grand Canyon.

Harte

So I am Curious what you might Think about this Video Pro Fessor being you are Self Proclaimed SMART . Is it a Viable Theory in your Big Eyes ?

edit on 24-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join