It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Megalithic Polygonal Blocks in Montana

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here’s a new one. Known as the Sage Wall in the remote mountains of Montana. The wall is 275 feet long with heights up to 24 feet tall. The wall vaguely resembles natural formations called ‘Magmatic Dyke Formations’. Here is a definition of those:

Dikes can be either magmatic or sedimentary in origin. A magmatic dike is formed when magma (lava) flows into a crack and solidifies as a sheet or tubular intrusion. It can cut through layers of rocks or the contagious rock mass. Clastic or sedimentary dikes form when sediment fills a pre-existing crack in the rock.

In the video below, Jimmy shows some examples of magmatic dykes. The problem with that theory, is the lack of cracks or fissures in the Sage Wall. Here is a 13 minute video about the Sage Wall. Additionally, the surrounding area shows very little similarities of this wall.

We also have the famous / perplexing nub like features found on megalithic polygonal walls covering the entire planet.

Apparently, megalithic sites aren’t rare in Montana. Here are some links to other spots.

www.atlasobscura.com...

www.montanamegaliths.com...

I’m on the fence with this one. The wall just seems too perfect to be a natural formation. Maybe Jimmy is right, it’s a combination of both natural and man made.

edit on 26-6-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I gotta admit, not being a geologist or anything, that does look like an old wall to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It occurs to me that people who could build these megaliths all over the Earth, could travel all over the Earth as well.

Good post! I enjoy Jimmy.
edit on 6/26/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

It occurs to me that people who could build these megaliths all over the Earth, could travel all over the Earth as well.

For me, the nubs are what gives it away as being man made. What the hell were those things for?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Fantastic post! Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Fantastic post! Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Absolutely! I first saw it a couple weeks ago, but didn’t have time to post. After seeing how bleak the site has been lately, I decided to make time.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So many mysteries. It's exciting that someone could find an ancient wall like this on their property.

I believe an intelligent species that had technology of somekind, down a different learning path than we took, and far older than we think is possible.

i read the other day that they have found evidence of burial ritual 350,000 years ago. If metaphysical belief is a requisite for sentience, why do so many modern humans reject it? I suppose that you must have an awareness to question and then reject. So I answered my own question!

At least its evidence we have struggled with these questions for a very long time. A bit off topic, but I think our ancestors could do wonders and were as intelligent as us if not more!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I though about posting " The Wall " by Pink Floyd.

You can have this instead. A similar wall in New Zealand.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

No doubt our ancestors had a different / exotic types of technologies. It seemed to be far more in line with nature. As ours is of the mechanical kind.

My question is, how many ELE’s has this planet seen throughout its history? Furthermore, are they cyclical? And when is the next one if they are. We already know about the dinosaurs and the Younger Dryas. How many were in between those? ‘We are a species with amnesia’ as Graham Hancock puts it.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I remember reading years ago that there is a genetic 'Eve' and that at one point in time human population was knocked back to about a 1000 individuals. Endangered species in our own history.

It would track with Genesis, if this were the case.

And we too already have an 'Ark'. Just in case.

edit: love me some Hancock too!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

For me, the nubs are what gives it away as being man made. What the hell were those things for?

The nubs are for overhead lifting.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There are tests that can be done that determine if it in natural or human arraigned structure. I saw how they did it on another wall years ago. I think it may have been in Texas. They dug up an enormous man-made looking wall and took core samples in multiple areas. They checked for magnetic polarity or something, and they all faced the same way magnetically, showing that it was actually a natural volcanically formed wall like structure. There may be a thread on here about that wall. The city in Texas has wall in its name.
edit on 26-6-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The nubs are for overhead lifting.

This has been stated before. Here’s the problem with that hypothesis — why do only a fraction of the blocks have them? They appear to be very random in nature.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What if the method of moving and assembling the huge boulders leaves a magnetic orientation into the stone? And that lining up is remnant of how it's built?

Just spitballing here.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

A combination of natural and man made, you get better results like that. Our ancestors were better than us, we know nothing with our sore necks and smartphones.

Truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Definitely has some wallishness to it ! LoL !
Especially the shots from above.

But this is 2023, in a sort-of post-truth age, where we can't believe most of what we see and hear.

Another looking into the possibilities of ancient advanced civilizations in America, is Dr. Narco Longo.

Youtube : Old-World Florida

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They had some kind of tech that they could make molten rock or at least heat it to a point of being shaped .

For the life of me I can not believe that there is no interest in Life before Pangaea broke apart , Life on Pangaea is the only logical theory . Everyone was able to travel hence building the same way and the Flood Pangaea came apart abruptly creating a flood type of scenario .

That my friends is what happened , OH and the ones with the tech took their toys and went to another planet . OPEN THE VAULT IN PADMANABHASWAMY !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

For the life of me I can not believe that there is no interest in Life before Pangaea broke apart , Life on Pangaea is the only logical theory .

This is interesting. I think they don’t believe it was a result of Pangea is because that supposedly started breaking up 250 million years ago. That would be insane (but cool) to think some of these monuments go back that far.

www.geolsoc.org.uk...#:~:text=Pangaea%2 0began%20to%20break%20up%20about%20250%20million%20years%20ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Opened the YouTube video to see what the comments had to say about it and this is about on top of the list:

With all respect, I am also a scientist and did visit the Sage Wall last summer to conduct research on its authenticity. I was hoping to verify that it was indeed of ancient origin, but I can absolutely say that this one is NOT made by human hands. (nor the other "dolmens" being referred) If one just walks to the back side of the wall, it is very clear to see small irregular cracks in solid rock, which give way to larger fissures and give the rock appearance of individual stones. They are not separate stones- the cuts do not go through the rock. This is just one very large rock with semi-straight fissures created by millions of years freezing and thawing erosion. It has none of the straight and defined angles as seen in the megaliths in Peru. Actually there are granite rock formations that look similar to this all around this Butte, Montana area. It also does not have proper alignment with underground geological features such as faults or streams as seen in other ancient ruins around the world.

So a scientist that was excited about this went out to look at it last summer and checked the backside (of which we get no photos of) is all connected as a single rock. None of the cuts go through the rock. He also says that there are granite rock formations like this all around the Butte, Montana area, so it is not unique.
edit on 26-6-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Ya know, out of all the JW’s (there have been many) that have posted on this site — I like you the most. Because you actually post in threads that have nothing to do with Jehovah.

As you know, I used to be a JW, a regular pioneer in fact (back when we actually put in a 1000 hours a year). When I left the religion, ancient civilizations was where most my research got directed. The reason being, the JW timeline of 6,000 years absolutely did not add up.

This planets events are cyclical. If we peer into the past, we can understand the present and future. Then there is words from your own bible that 100% verify this sentiment, in Ecclesiastes 1:9:

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

www.bible.com...#

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join