It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Would Have Guessed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: PorkChop96

We gotta get over this Virology™ BS™, if we are to advance as a society, and to get back to real science, instead of believing in Science™.

A farewell to Virology : Dr. Mark Baily.

This essay contains three parts. Part One outlines some of the history of virology and the failures of the virologists to follow the scientific method. The many and far-reaching claims of the virologists can all be shown to be flawed due to: (a) the lack of direct evidence, and (b) the invalidation of indirect “evidence” due to the uncontrolled nature of the experiments. The examples provided cover all major aspects of the virological fraud including alleged isolation, cytopathic effects, genomics, antibodies, and animal pathogenicity studies

Part Two examines the fraud used to propagate the COVID-19 “pandemic.” A breakdown of the methodology relied upon by the original inventors Fan Wu et al., shows how the fictional SARS-CoV-2 was “created” through anti-scientific methods and linguistic sleights of hands. It is part of an ongoing deception where viruses are claimed to exist by templating them against previous “virus” templates. Using SARS-CoV-2 as an example, the trail of “coronavirus” genomic templates going back to the 1980s reveals that none of these genetic sequences have ever been shown to come from inside any viral particle — the phylogenetic trees are fantasies. The misapplication of the polymerase chain reaction has propagated this aspect of virology’s fraud and created the ‘cases’ to maintain the illusion of a pandemic.

Part Three provides an analysis of how some key participants, “health” institutions, and the mainstream media maintain the virus illusion through information control and narratives that parrot virology’s claims. By way of happenstance, the virological fraud now finds itself front and centre of the COVID-19 fraud. From here, however, it can be critically appraised by those outside virology and the pseudo-scientific paradigm virology has built around itself can finally be dismantled and laid to rest.

The aim of this essay is to provide refutations to various claims that pathogenic viruses exist and cause
disease. SARS-CoV-2 has been used as the main example but the principles apply to all alleged viruses. What follows addresses virology’s often arcane literature on its own terms, which, it should be said, may make parts of this essay somewhat heavy reading. However, it is hoped that this contribution will fill a niche for the reader seeking a more technical understanding of the virus hypothesis as it seeks to expose the very foundation of purported pandemics and fraudulent medical practices. The threat of virology to humanity is increasing so it is time we bid farewell to these destructive pseudoscientific practices and free ourselves from unnecessary fears.

( Many thanks to the Viro-Lie-gy website for pre-packaging those quotes. )

Governments™ and MSM™ are pointing fingers at Wuhan™ : it's an obvious Smokescreen™.

The Bioweapon™ was in those Jibber-Jabbers™.

This needs to be read and understood by everybody. The very foundational beliefs of our understanding of how things work in this realm have been corrupted for over a century.

Good luck though, this site seems to mostly be stuck on the virology Psyop, unable to think critically about Terrain Theory.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Nothin

I'm sorry but i was very promiscuous in my twenties and i can guarantee you that sexually transmitted diseases are very real. I've seen these claims before but how do you explain the transfer of diseases like chicken pox?

Everyone knows if their kid comes home from school sniffling and sneezing that the chances are it's gonna be a long week at work and will stock up on hankies.

How does that prove that these conditions are caused by a "virus"?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jorge1986s

It doesn't, which is why i'm asking for a fully fleshed out and convincing alternative.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

This is always the first, and best question : why do people/animals get sick.

We are so conditioned to believing in Viruses™, that we give less consideration to other potential factors.

Also : the Virology™ model for explaining illness, really seems to work, like you pointed-out.

But when we understand that Viruses™ do not exist, as we are told : then we can start to look elsewhere.

"You will not apply my precept," he said, shaking his head. "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? We know that he did not come through the door, the window, or the chimney. We also know that he could not have been concealed in the room, as there is no concealment possible. When, then, did he come?"

The Sign of the Four, ch. 6 (1890)

Sherlock Holmes in The Sign of the Four (Doubleday p. 111)

Only then, can we begin to look around us, and consider what may make us sick.

The first ideas are : what we eat, drink, breathe, bath-in, think, feel, touch, and interact with in any possible way.
Including our environments, and the toxic bath of Chemicals™ and EMF™ fields we bathe in constantly.

Also : there are still many mysteries to the human body.
EX : a rash is always treated as an external symptom, when it is often a purge of toxins from the inside of the body.

Dr. Tom Cowan offers, that perhaps, getting Herpes™ is the body's way of doing a purification purge, when interacting with a potential new mating partner.

Just think of all the ways that our bodies purge : urine, poop, vomit, coughing, spitting, hoarking, heaving, bleeding, jerking, nocturnal emissions, rashes, boils, pus, shedding skin, running nose, women's period, tears, etc ...

Is it so difficult to see the natural wisdom of the body to cleanse itself ?

Just because we don't know the real answer, doesn't mean we need to accept the answer we are provided with, that requires tons of Pharma™ interventions, and mega Profits™ for those Providing™ those kind of Answers™.

Some thinkers posit that many African villages that were decimated by the so-called AIDS™ Virus™ : had their water source poisoned by careless mining and other polluting industries, where there is no surveillance.

We are also, the majority of us, contaminated with various parasites.
Big-Med™ doesn't like to talk about that.

Never wondered why those anti-parasitic medications worked on Covid-19™ ?

edit on 14-6-2023 by Nothin because: Getting mixed-up with when to use bodies, or body's ... LoL !!

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Viruses don't exist?!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Viruses don't exist?!!!!

Correct.

Could be the first thing you've ever said that I agree with.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Of course they exist:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Not going any further into this madness.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Of course they exist:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Not going any further into this madness.

Deny Ignorance.

Sounds good to me, your belief system calcified long ago and is inflexible to a paradigm shift.

The conversation simply wouldn't be fruitful.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

On your latter point, Id agree.

Extraordinary claims, need extraordinary evidence.

No point arguing with Flat Earthers, so, for much the same reason, I won't be wasting my time on this.

Make your own thread and post your evidence?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It still doesn't explain why if someone in a household is unwell with what we define as a "virus", what's the method for transmission to others? It's happened to me many times before, working with someone with a runny nose and sore throat then the next day or two i get the same symptoms. There's some kind of transmission of the illness. I'm not a virologist nor claim to understand the field with any great depth but pathogens entering and cultivating in my body after they excrete from another does seem to be the rational explanation.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Agreed that we don't seem to have a good explanation for that.

Mentioned earlier, that it does indeed appear to work, as a model.

But that doesn't make Virology™ true.

The scientific proof is against Virology™, but the Science™ points straight towards Virology™.

Just because we don't have the answer, doesn't mean we need to genuflect to White-Coat-Syndrome™.

What really makes you ill ?

Our previous article, entitled The Germ Theory: A Deadly Fallacy, revealed that there is no scientific basis for the idea that ‘germs’ cause disease.
This revelation raises a fundamental question about the transmission of diseases claimed to be infectious; a question that is answered by the statement that because diseases are not caused by germs, they cannot be transmissible. ...

What is Happening? Part 1 Disease Madness –

This situation raises a number of fundamental questions, not least of which are: why are people suddenly succumbing to so many ‘diseases’; why is it happening at this point in time; and why is the medical establishment not able to at least contain if not prevent these diseases?

Just what is happening?

It would seem that there is no single, simple answer to these questions, which is what most people seek when asking questions of this nature; but that does not mean that these questions cannot be answered. The true situation, based on how the human body actually functions, is that there will be different answers depending on the individual, the so-called ‘disease’ in question and the area in which the ‘disease’ is claimed to occur.

Disease Madness – What is Happening? Part 2

In part 1 of Disease Madness – What Is Happening?, I discussed the ‘diseases’ reported by the WHO on their Disease Outbreak News (DONS) web page since 1st June 2022. But these were not all new ‘outbreaks’; some were referred to as ‘situation updates’; in other words, they had begun some time earlier.

However, perusal of the DONS web pages from the beginning of 2020 reveals a rather large number of ‘outbreaks’ of many different diseases in various different countries or sometime multiple countries. Again, these are not all ‘new’ outbreaks; they too include ‘situation updates’.

This is the 2020 ‘outbreaks’ list:

Ebola
MERS-CoV
Measles
Lassa fever
Yellow fever
Dengue fever
Dracunculiasis
Influenza A(H1N2)
Plague
Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2
Monkeypox
Oropouch virus disease
Mayaro virus disease
Rift Valley fever
Avian influenza A(H5N1)
Acute hepatitis E
Last, but not least – COVID 19 was reported as ‘global’
This is the 2021 ‘outbreaks’ list:

Cholera
Influenza A(H3N2)
Human infection with avian influenza A(H5N8)
Human infection with avian influenza A(H10N3)
Marburg virus disease
Human infection with avian influenza A(H5N1)
Meningitis
Nipah virus disease
Zika virus disease
This is the 2022 ‘outbreaks’ list to the end of May 2022:

Influenza A(H5)
Wild poliovirus type 1
Extensively drug-resistant Shigella sonnei infections
Acute hepatitis of unknown aetiology
Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 3
Multi-country outbreak of Salmonella Typhimunium linked to chocolate products
Japanese encephalitis
Avian Influenza A(H3N8)
Influenza A(H12N1)
The ‘outbreaks’ that are claimed to have occurred during June 2022 were listed in Disease Madness part 1, with the addition of 2 ‘situation updates’, one of which relates to Ebola, which is discussed later in this article.

The main reason for providing this list of ‘outbreaks’ is to highlight that, contrary to many reports, ‘Covid-19’ is not the only alleged ‘disease’ claimed to be affecting people in various parts of the world since the beginning of 2020.

It should be noted that the vast majority of these so-called ‘diseases’ are said to be caused by ‘viruses’; but no particle that has been labelled a ‘virus’ has ever been proven to be the cause of any disease, as discussed in many previous articles as well as our book.

This again raises the obvious question: what is happening?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

It still doesn't explain why if someone in a household is unwell with what we define as a "virus", what's the method for transmission to others? It's happened to me many times before, working with someone with a runny nose and sore throat then the next day or two i get the same symptoms. There's some kind of transmission of the illness. I'm not a virologist nor claim to understand the field with any great depth but pathogens entering and cultivating in my body after they excrete from another does seem to be the rational explanation.

Here is some good insight by Dr. Stefan Lanka.
Click this link, scroll down a tiny bit and hit the red button that reads "Read the Full Article". That will open a PDF with valuable information that you can follow up on with your own research.

canadahealthalliance.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They knew about this within months of the virus getting here to America but the health agencies would not say it was real. A woman who worked at that lab was a whistleblower on that but there was no evidence at the time to say it was definitely the SARS-Cov2 virus that was released by the lab. Yes it was a lab leak, but there is no real proof it came from that lab. The Chinese would not allow any proof to be let out because it would make them liable financially to pay all the worlds costs in fighting it. They could never afford to do that, they had no choice but to deny it in a world that is crazy with lawsuits.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'll have a look.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Cheers, bookmarked them. Off to bed now but i'll return tomorrow with my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Who funded the research and why?
That’s my question

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It was funded by our NIH and military. Who would have guessed that, either.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Way back when in 2019 at a Canadian Level IV Bioweopans lab

A brilliant Chinese scientist was mysteriously fired from a Winnipeg virus lab. No one knows why.

Dr. Xiangguo Qiu

Hmmmm...............................
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Let me relate a story for you here: I came back from Asia in 2019-early 2020 and was walking in a beach park with a Shaolin Kung Fu t-shirt on and an Asian man with his wife came up to me and said "Cool T-Shirt" and he pinched my t-shirt! I think he was a superspreader sent out by Communist China.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Norway bought 20 million vaccines for a population of 5 million. This was in 2020.
The two year speedy vaccine creation was able to be produced and distributed.
Doing the logistics math. This distribution should have taken 6 months.

But the vaccines never traveled during the pandemic. They were imported before the outbreak and ready to be handed out.

This was staged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join