It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Would Have Guessed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What is "the blood brain barrier"?

I had several of these tests before I could have hospital operations.

Didn't go far up my nose at all?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Try Google searching Covid patient zero.
These stories don’t come up.
They point to a NYT article that is 2 years old, saying it was a wet market worker.
Still covering up for Fauci.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It is a thin membrane in the nasal cavity that happens to be the thinnest blood brain barrier location.
Also where Egyptians removed brains.
This was where they were rubbing the long swabs.
You can google any further info.swab
edit..sorry that was the worm parasite vid, not the one where the barbs on the swab dissolve into meat. still sketchy

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: edit

(post by PorkChop96 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I found this:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Twelve papers presented a sound experimental design to study direct nose to CNS transport of drugs based on the authors' criteria. Of these, only two studies in rats were able to provide results that can be seen as an indication for direct transport from the nose to the CNS. No pharmacokinetic evidence could be found to support a claim that nasal administration of drugs in humans will result in an enhanced delivery to their target sites in the brain compared with intravenous administration of the same drug under similar dosage conditions."

And, I don't think the BBB is what you think it is.

asm.org...#:~:text=The%20blood%2Dbrain%20barrier%20(BBB,be%20circulating%20in %20the%20bloodstream.

edit on 14-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jorge1986s
They didn't "contract" anything. This is merely another breadcrumb in the path leading to what they want you all to believe. If you believe a "virus" escaped from a lab, they don't need to worry about you discovering the true source of the mystery illness.

Besides, it was all a ruse to get people to take the toxic injection full of unknown compounds which can be activated down the road, through the upgraded electromagnetic frequency grid that went up post haste while everyone was locked down.
Funded by our corrupt goverment/Fauci? Gain of function research funded?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The amount of people on here that claim to know a whole lot, don't seem to understand sarcasm is laughable

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yep, theres a bunch of write ups about the subject on there.

The connection between the nasal cavity and the CNS by the olfactory neurones has been investigated extensively during the last decades with regard to its feasibility to serve as a direct drug transport route to the CSF and brain. This drug transport route has gained much interest as it may circumvent the blood-brain barrier

link

You are right about the bbb comment. The nasal cavity isn't the actual bbb. It is just the thinnest physical barrier to the brain.
The bbb is all over the brain like a coating.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes, but like I posted, that source you quote goes on to conclude:

"No pharmacokinetic evidence could be found to support a claim that nasal administration of drugs in humans will result in an enhanced delivery to their target sites in the brain compared with intravenous administration of the same drug under similar dosage conditions.".

So, no.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Oh, i'm with you mate and fully understand what you meant.

My foolish slander wasn't aimed at you, far from it.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jorge1986s

I wasn't being literal.

Believe what you want buddy, but also applying Occam's razor in this situation leads to only one probable source of the virus. The evidence is overwhelming.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Perhaps my brain was damaged when those evil Nurses shoved those barbed swabs up my nose and into my brain?

Strangely, I'm fine.

Even after being swabbed six times.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You were like this BEFORE the swabs and vaccines?

God have mercy.

P.s. Genuinely hope your medical procedures were successful. I don't wish bad health on anyone, even my frenemies.
edit on 14/6/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So no what?
So decades of this line of thought, then Trump bragging about how " proud of his high tech test he is"
...that should be a cotton swab, which instead is covered in little fiberglass looking spines that break off and dissolve into the meat they tested it on is completely discounted because you read a sentence on a site anyone can publish on that said it is inconclusive?
idk carpy

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: corr

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

We gotta get over this Virology™ BS™, if we are to advance as a society, and to get back to real science, instead of believing in Science™.

A farewell to Virology : Dr. Mark Baily.

This essay contains three parts. Part One outlines some of the history of virology and the failures of the virologists to follow the scientific method. The many and far-reaching claims of the virologists can all be shown to be flawed due to: (a) the lack of direct evidence, and (b) the invalidation of indirect “evidence” due to the uncontrolled nature of the experiments. The examples provided cover all major aspects of the virological fraud including alleged isolation, cytopathic effects, genomics, antibodies, and animal pathogenicity studies

Part Two examines the fraud used to propagate the COVID-19 “pandemic.” A breakdown of the methodology relied upon by the original inventors Fan Wu et al., shows how the fictional SARS-CoV-2 was “created” through anti-scientific methods and linguistic sleights of hands. It is part of an ongoing deception where viruses are claimed to exist by templating them against previous “virus” templates. Using SARS-CoV-2 as an example, the trail of “coronavirus” genomic templates going back to the 1980s reveals that none of these genetic sequences have ever been shown to come from inside any viral particle — the phylogenetic trees are fantasies. The misapplication of the polymerase chain reaction has propagated this aspect of virology’s fraud and created the ‘cases’ to maintain the illusion of a pandemic.

Part Three provides an analysis of how some key participants, “health” institutions, and the mainstream media maintain the virus illusion through information control and narratives that parrot virology’s claims. By way of happenstance, the virological fraud now finds itself front and centre of the COVID-19 fraud. From here, however, it can be critically appraised by those outside virology and the pseudo-scientific paradigm virology has built around itself can finally be dismantled and laid to rest.

The aim of this essay is to provide refutations to various claims that pathogenic viruses exist and cause
disease. SARS-CoV-2 has been used as the main example but the principles apply to all alleged viruses. What follows addresses virology’s often arcane literature on its own terms, which, it should be said, may make parts of this essay somewhat heavy reading. However, it is hoped that this contribution will fill a niche for the reader seeking a more technical understanding of the virus hypothesis as it seeks to expose the very foundation of purported pandemics and fraudulent medical practices. The threat of virology to humanity is increasing so it is time we bid farewell to these destructive pseudoscientific practices and free ourselves from unnecessary fears.

( Many thanks to the Viro-Lie-gy website for pre-packaging those quotes. )

Governments™ and MSM™ are pointing fingers at Wuhan™ : it's an obvious Smokescreen™.

The Bioweapon™ was in those Jibber-Jabbers™.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I'm sorry but i was very promiscuous in my twenties and i can guarantee you that sexually transmitted diseases are very real. I've seen these claims before but how do you explain the transfer of diseases like chicken pox?

Everyone knows if their kid comes home from school sniffling and sneezing that the chances are it's gonna be a long week at work and will stock up on hankies.
edit on 14/6/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join