It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 16. The Axis secret tunnels to invade the United States of America.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

And the second one:

A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child, a horror film released on 11 August 1989.

There is restaurant:

The “Two Tracks” and “2 for 1” signs are hints to the two tunnels the Axis has build under the Atlantic Ocean.

Then we see this scene:

The bad guy is dressed like Harry Potter:

For comparison:

Let’s remember that this motion picture was released in 1989, while the first Harry Potter novel was published in 1997.

The symbols that he has on his chest are the runes that form the emblem of the SS.

The symbol that Harry Potter has on his forehead is a mirror ambigram of this same rune:

In this 1989 movie we can see a castle that reminds of Hogwarts, the school where Harry Potter studied:

In this film, like in Nightmare 4, there is a church scene:

In it a cross resembling the Santiago cross can be seen:

This area of the church looks like some part of Hogwarts:

A nun appears in the upper side of this church:

Three heads emerge from the bad guy:

They represent the three Axis tunnels.

There is a scene with a hole in the floor:

One character is falling into it:

We can see a lamp in the ceiling:

The hole would represent the tunnels while the lamp would symbolize a tunnel boring machine.

In conclusion: The “child” from this film’s title would be an allusion to Harry Potter.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

"The “Two Tracks” and “2 for 1” signs are hints to the two tunnels the Axis has build under the Atlantic Ocean."

To say that's a bit of a stretch might just be the understatement of the century.

This is totally Dagenham. As we say in London.

As in, a few stops past Barking.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I don't care about what you claim to see in films that have escaped the gaze of amazingly unobservant and not at all observant conspiracy. What I do care about is you explaining how this conspiracy broke the laws of plate tectonics and geology (and physics itself) by building these magic tunnels.
Explain. Please.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, I'm learning more movie trivia than I usually get from IMDB.

By the way, why do you feel the need to blackout actors' faces?
edit on 6/7/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You're ignoring very valid questions that need answering in order for anyone to believe you.

Stills from movie clips purporting to show proof isn't going to cut it with this crowd. Please explain to us how the deep sea trenches in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans were either avoided, or dealt with.

You've been asked any number of times, it's time to answer, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

After seeing that castle from Nightmare 5, I recalled a film I rented in 1997 or 1998, it’s not available in any streaming company here in Spain, but I have found enough images of it on the internet to transmit the idea of what I mean.

The Ogre is a German-British-French Second World War film released on 12 September 1996 (date isn’t coincidental either). It’s about a Nazi high school located in a castle.

The glasses of its main protagonist remember the Harry Potter’s ones:

In it we can see this dining room:

And this dormitory:

There is one character that resembles Draco Malfoy:

The same name Draco is a reference to the place where Adolf Hitler is hiding, Bhutan, since this country is known locally as the Kingdom of the Thunder Dragon.

Another scene from this motion picture:

The wands used in the Harry Potter universe are hints to the torches used by the Nazis.

In conclusion: After all these evidences one can conclude that the Hogwarts school symbolically represents an educational center run by the NSDAP. I suspect that, after the Phase 5, the conspirators will set this kind of high schools in castles for the education of their elite’s sons (and daughters?), at least in the German Empire, one of the only three countries that would remain at that point (after 2033) in the earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Notice the timing:

A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child was released on 11 August 1989.

The Ogre was released on 12 September 1996 (one day after the exact date of 5 years before the 9/11 attacks).

• The novel Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was first published in 26 June 1997.

• The film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was released on 10 November 2001, on the 63rd anniversary of the Kristallnacht, the Night of Broken Glass, and also one day short of the one-month anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. The 63 could be a reference to the year the film Madmen of Mandoras was released.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So what? Your post is exactly 3 days after July 4th. US Independence Day. Notice the timing.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
You're ignoring very valid questions that need answering in order for anyone to believe you.

Stills from movie clips purporting to show proof isn't going to cut it with this crowd. Please explain to us how the deep sea trenches in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans were either avoided, or dealt with.

You've been asked any number of times, it's time to answer, don't you think?

I have answered all the questions I know the answer to. As I said, I don't know how exactly the Axis built these tunnels. I quote myself from page 4 of this thread:

I know nothing about drilling tunnels, I am just decoding the biggest conspiracy in history. This is a conspiracy forum, not a engineering forum. Instead of asking for technical details, you all should be asking why Randolph Churchill, the only son of Winston Churchill, and Robert F. Kennedy, the brother of John F. Kennedy, died on the same day, 6 June 1968, and yet not a single one of the American and British conspiracy theorists ever talks about this fact.

Who else, other than the Axis, could have dared to attack the US and UK in such a manner on the day of the 24th anniversary of the Normandy landings?

The so-called conspiracy theorists never speak of this fact because they are all members of the reactionary conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

"The so-called conspiracy theorists never speak of this fact because they are all members of the reactionary conspiracy."

Am I such a member?

Ronald Wilson Reagan. Six letters in each name. 666.

Obviously was the Antichrist.

Anyone can play the numbers game but it probably helps if you are paranoid and delusional?

(post by merkins removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: merkins

"Tunnels to Mars"? Sounds interesting.

Where can I find this?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: merkins

Thank you. I did, immensely!

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

You have a very vivid imagination, I’ll give you that. If the US government needs to be notified, I suggest that you should be the one to do it. Or have you already?

I said nothing about telling the US Government, because all its branches (Presidency, Cabinet, Congress, Supreme Court) have been infiltrated by the conspirators.

What I did said in the opening post was that this information should be transmitted to the military intelligence of the U.S. Armed Forces as soon as possible. I think this is their unified agency: Central Security Service.

I repeat it, I am writing these threads with the hope that this information arrives to the people able to defeat the conspiracy: The U.S. Armed Forces, the Russian Armed Forces or the People’s Republic of China.
edit on 8 7 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: correction

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

You have a very vivid imagination, I’ll give you that. If the US government needs to be notified, I suggest that you should be the one to do it. Or have you already?

I said nothing about telling the US Government, because all its branches (Presidency, Cabinet, Congress, Supreme Court) have been infiltrated by the conspirators.

What I did said in the opening post was that this information should be transmitted to the military intelligence of the U.S. Armed Forces as soon as possible. I think this is their unified agency: Central Security Service.

I repeat it, I am writing these threads with the hope that this information arrives to the people able to defeat the conspiracy: The U.S. Armed Forces, the Russian Armed Forces or the People’s Republic of China.

ONCE AGAIN: Please explain how these tunnels even exist at all. Because they keep breaking the laws of geology and indeed physics. You cannot tunnel through the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, not without getting a faceload of magma. They're just not possible. They can't be built. You are deploying vast amounts of handwavium to somehow explain them away. And you can't do that. Sorry, but just - no.
You've also been pointing to a vast conspiracy that only you know about? And those of us who keep criticising this entire theory are somehow a part of the conspiracy????
I'm sorry but - what???
Tunnels. Explanation. Now. Please.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

ONCE AGAIN: Please explain how these tunnels even exist at all. Because they keep breaking the laws of geology and indeed physics. You cannot tunnel through the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, not without getting a faceload of magma. They're just not possible. They can't be built. You are deploying vast amounts of handwavium to somehow explain them away. And you can't do that. Sorry, but just - no.
You've also been pointing to a vast conspiracy that only you know about? And those of us who keep criticising this entire theory are somehow a part of the conspiracy????
I'm sorry but - what???
Tunnels. Explanation. Now. Please.

Marxist has proven himself to be both a fool who is easily deceived and misinterprets most things as well a a liar.

He is a liar because he has promised several times to answer questions yet now fails to even respond to most questions. He is a fool because he has come up with such ridiculous conclusions, many of which have been proven wrong, and he completely fails to address and explain his errors.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So what? Your post is exactly 3 days after July 4th. US Independence Day. Notice the timing.

Obviously July is the seventh month and 7 - 4 = 3

But Marxist slipped up here as well. July 7, 2023 was the 188th day of the year. Marxist has repeatedly told us that 88 is a reference to heil Hitler. Marxist made many posts on that date, probably to signal his conversion into a conspirator by identifying with heil hitler so many times.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The USA has some pretty heavy gear to find tunnels.

as of right now tunnel detection is part of national security.

South Korea or Mexico.

multispectral imaging with various types of radars can fun ancient burred temples that have 100's of leaf litter

so the idea that we couldnt find most of these tunnels is kind of silly

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicBacon

What kind of comment is that? Nobody said you couldn’t find those tunnels, but your military (like all militaries) do not go where they want, they go where they are ordered to go. And all their commanders-in-chief, that is your Presidents, have belonged to the conspiracy since 1977, and some more before that date.

So they can’t find these three tunnels if they don’t know where to look at (Boston, Jacksonville and SFBA) and more importantly, if they aren’t ordered to search for them by your president.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join