It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 16. The Axis secret tunnels to invade the United States of America.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

I have found more indications pointing to Clayton, California as the place where the end of the Axis Pacific tunnel could be:

I, Madman, a terror film released in 1989. Two main protagonists bear the name Clayton, with the difference that in one case it’s the last name/surname of her character, while in the other case it’s his real first name/given name:

This uncommon circumstance is how the conspirators signaled the importance of this name, apart from the fact that 1989 is the centenary of Adolf Hitler. The month of release is not totally clear since sources vary, but it seems to be April, the month in which Hitler was born and passed away (officially).

The Spanish title of this film isn’t coincidental either:

Lecturas diabólicas = Diabolic Readings.

It happens that the end of one of the two Axis Atlantic tunnels, the metropolitan area of Boston, has two localities named “Reading” next to it:

Clayton Farlow is a fictional character from the TV series “Dallas”.

This character’s last appearance was on 19 April 1991, one day before the 102nd anniversary of Hitler’s birth.

His last name/surname, Farlow, is a hint to something underground (far low).

He is the owner of a fictional oil company. As these companies drill oil wells, this would be a second association to something underground.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You really are.....reaching, now?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

originally posted by: skeptical808

Obviously we have to think everything you post is wrong since there were no nuclear bombs in Paris or London on June 12. How do you explain that? Why do you expect to have any credibility when you get evrything wrong and the fail to explain your errors?

I told you more than one month ago in this message, that it’s very difficult to predict future events since they can change the dates simply by releasing one film.

The important thing is to know who they are, how they act and which are their real objectives.

Riiiggghhhhtttt. So they're still releasing their hints about these 'tunnels' (which, once again, ARE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE) in these films though?
I'm still going to just keep asking these questions - do you know that these tunnels are impossible? Do you know the least thing about plate tectonics? Where's the spoil being piled up from these impossible new Pacific tunnels? And how do they get past the Japan / Bonin Trench?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

May I ask, why have they gone to all this trouble to build these tunnels, why haven't they used them?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I believe I have deciphered the exact location of the beginning of the Axis Pacific tunnel in the island of Shikoku: the town of Yasuda, in Kōchi Prefecture:

• First clue: In Shikoku there is a multi-site pilgrimage of 88 Buddhist temples:

• Second clue: The conspirators mention many times the so-called 27 Club, and in that pilgrimage map the temple number 27, Kōnomine-ji, seemed to me somewhat isolated from the other temples.

• Third clue: I remembered another film released in 1989: Dead Poets Society. A dead poet and a dead artist (like the ones from the 27 Club) could be understood as being synonymous, so this connection was a second confirmation I was on the good track.

• Fourth Clue: I kept searching for another indication and I found it in the film The Toxic Avenger 2, which was released on 24 February 1989, the day of the 69th anniversary of NSDAP’s foundation.

Important note: Bad films with unpleasant elements are protective layers the conspirators put in their movies on purpose in order to reduce the number of potential viewers.

There is another indication in the cast:

The English voice actor of Rikiya Yasuoka and the character Dark Rider are linked by both being uncredited in this film. Yasu from Yasuoka and Da from Dark form the word Yasuda. Moreover, the rk from Dark are the first two consonants of the name Rikiya.

And like the two Black Rain films and the Parent Trap franchise, the Toxic Avenger franchise has also two films released in 1989:

These are too many indications to be coincidental, so I must conclude that the entrance to the Axis Pacific tunnel should be around the town of Yasuda, in Shikoku Island.

A map of Shikoku with Yasuda marked with a black circle:

A closer view:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

May I ask, why have they gone to all this trouble to build these tunnels, why haven't they used them?

Because their plan has stages and they can’t invade a superpower like the United States under the current circumstances. The U.S armed forces are intact, the European Armed Forces are intact, the Russian Armed forces are mostly intact, the Chinese armed forces are intact, and so on. Firstly, they will have to severely weaken the military of the main Allied countries, and only then they will be able to attack directly the U.S. in their own soil.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think it'd be for the best for people not to respond to this thread anymore, or any of the "reactionary" conspiracy ones for that matter.

Ignoring the laws of physics for a moment, you won't explain how the tunnels were built and give zero evidence for their existence other than alleged cryptic messages in films you've watched. Ergo they don't exist, ergo there is no conspiracy by the Vatican to use the Nazis, Japanese and Spanish to resurrect Hitler and conquer the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This conspiracy can be proven using the logic. I am quoting myself from page 4 of this thread:

I know nothing about drilling tunnels, I am just decoding the biggest conspiracy in history. This is a conspiracy forum, not a engineering forum. Instead of asking for technical details, you all should be asking why Randolph Churchill, the only son of Winston Churchill, and Robert F. Kennedy, the brother of John F. Kennedy, died on the same day, 6 June 1968, and yet not a single one of the American and British conspiracy theorists ever talks about this fact.

Who else, other than the Axis, could have dared to attack the US and UK in such a manner on the day of the 24th anniversary of the Normandy landings?

The so-called conspiracy theorists never speak of this fact because they are all members of the reactionary conspiracy.

Why should a painting at Denver Airport be suspicious but the two deaths mentioned above should not?

Why would all the American and British "conspiracy theorists" remain silent about it for so many years?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Because they are not completely bonkers?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
More information can be learned from the cast of The Toxic Avenger 2:

Altamura seems a hint to “Muroto”, a town close to Yasuda. Altamura and Muroto both sound like if they derived from the Spanish word “muro”, meaning “wall” in English.

Junko sounds exactly like “junco”, the Spanish name of the East-Asian boat named Junk in English. These ships were used twice (by Genghis Khan and later, by Kublai Khan) to try to invade Japan.

Fazio is an allusion to Fascism thru its etymological origin: Fasces (Fascio, in Italian).

Borghese is a reference to “burguess”, that is someone who belongs to the burguess class, also called the burguessy.

Lou Sipher has a double meaning. First, both names combined are a clear reference to the word “Lucifer”, an allusion to Mount Diablo, a mountain south of Clayton, since the Spanish word “diablo” means “devil” in English. Second, the last name “Sipher” would mean “cypher” which I think is a self-referential allusion to the ciphered messages the conspirators use to announce/confess their plans.

• The first four letters of Covin and the first letter of Decker would form “Covid”, a hint to the COVID-19 pandemic.

—————————————————

I have found another film released in 1989 that is also related to the Axis tunnels: The Abyss, a science fiction film released on 9 August 1989 and set mainly in the marine depths of the North Atlantic Ocean.

A poster of this film:

A Spanish-language poster:

Cuando la luz se desvanece…empieza la aventura = When the light fades…the adventure begins.

El secreto = The secret.

A German-language poster of this film:

The meaning of the German sentence is basically the same as the Spanish one.

A poster from the 30th anniversary edition:

That line from the 30th anniversary edition (as it’s written between quotes, I am assuming it’s from this film’s dialogue) appears to be a message from the conspirators explaining in a summarized way how they can manipulate so many people (almost everyone) in the world.

Finally, notice how one of the characters from this last poster is pointing a gun towards the viewer, a very menacing gesture and a true declaration of intent from the reactionary conspiracy.

edit on 30 6 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: Typo.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why is this thread not in the LOL bin?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know what I said but I would be loathe if I didn’t say that implying Lloyd Kaufman has anything to do with this “conspiracy” is just a step too far.

Well beyond the pale OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Because their plan has stages and they can’t invade a superpower like the United States under the current circumstances. The U.S armed forces are intact, the European Armed Forces are intact, the Russian Armed forces are mostly intact, the Chinese armed forces are intact, and so on. Firstly, they will have to severely weaken the military of the main Allied countries, and only then they will be able to attack directly the U.S. in their own soil.

And no-one has spotted these tunnels, despite the hints from the films that you have linked to repeatedly as well as the vast amount of spoil from the tunnels that have been used to top up mountain ranges in Spain (for the Atlantic ones, you still have not said where the spoil from the even longer Pacific ones is being dumped), and the conspiracy remains undetected y the authorities?
Really?
Please address my points about plate tectonics, the ocean tranches, the ridges and the other geology that makes these tunnels completely impossible. I'm going to keep coming back to them and underlining them, because you need to address those inconvenient little facts.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Given the OP's complete inability to address the points I raised about plate tectonics, etc, it should be in the LOL forum.
The basic physical impossibility of his tunnels is beginning to grate a little, all we are getting are hints released in movie scenes by a desperately inept conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have found another film released in 1989 in which the conspirators announced/confessed that they build mountains with the excavated soil from the tunnels, as I had correctly assumed before watching this movie.

The Salute of the Jugger is a post-apocalyptic film released on 19 October 1989 in Australia. It was released in the United States, with the title “The Blood of Heroes”, on 23 February 1989, one day before the 69th anniversary of the NSDAP’s foundation. In this motion picture we can see, almost always in the background, a landscape that looks like a quarry.

At the beginning we can see these artificial mounds/hills:

The preparation of the field symbolizes the engineering work to drill the tunnels:

The landscape always suggests works with land:

A plateau, like the ones the conspirators created in real life:

There is a character strangely carrying a wardrobe on his back:

In my opinion, he symbolizes how the conspirators had to take away the excess soil from the tunnels.

They pass near the sea’s shore:

This is a reference to all these tunnels being under the seabed.

To reach their destination (an underground city) they have to take an elevator:

The ride is quite long, implying that this city is very deep, this fact is even mentioned by the characters. In this ride they can see men doing several works:

Finally they arrive to this city:

A gigantic bust can be seen:

It’s a hint to the big faces of the fascist dictator of Italy, Benito Mussolini:

The protagonists have to give their trophies (dog skulls) to a court in order to be admitted to the league:

This tribunal represent the classes that compose the Level One (or Inner Level) of the reactionary conspiracy, that is: clergy, monarchy, nobility and burguessy.

• Finally, I found another 1989 film related to the Axis secret tunnels: Mystery Train, a US-Japan coproduction released on 23 December 1989 in Japan. This film is an anthology composed of three stories that symbolize the three Axis tunnels.

One of them involve Japanese people. This story would represent the Pacific tunnel.

The other two would mean the two Atlantic Ocean tunnels. The story with an Italian widow (she symbolizes Christopher Columbus) would represent the tunnel that ends in the metropolitan area of Jacksonville, Florida. The other story with an Englishman (he symbolizes New England) would mean the tunnel that ends in the Boston metropolitan area.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Right, so you take a film about a future post-apocalyptic hell hole of a world and use that to suggest that people are building new mountains from the spoil. No, people would notice these things. I checked where they filmed Salute of the Jugger - Australia.
I'm going to keep repeating myself here - your tunnels are impossible because plate tectonics, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, the Japan/Bonin Trench all make them IMPOSSIBLE.
You keep posting bits from films to 'prove' this theory of yours. And no-one but you is buying it. And your inability to explain the basic physics of the tunnels is a) very telling and b) explodes your entire theory.
Address my points. If you can. If you can't...

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Tunnelling from where?? You do know that the Pacific Ocean is monstrously huge--not to mention the various trenches that criss-cross the ocean as well...?

The Mariana's Trench is miles deep and would, rather effectively I imagine, block the tunnel makers. Not to mention the rather uncomfortable pressures, and temperatures at those depths.

Sorry to say, this extremely imaginative narration is less than plausible. I admire your perseverance, though.
edit on 7/2/2023 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Marxist,

Your credibility dropped into the toilet when you failed to explain your failed prediction about nuclear bombs on June 12th. Until you can explain that, everything you post is a complete waste.

You have proven that you are easily fooled and misled. You are reinforcing that proof by your ridiculous claims about tunnels across tectonic boundaries. Do you really not understand that the conspiracists are making fun of you and humiliating you by making you think those tunnels are real? I hope not! They arelaughing at your every post here. Ironic for people who are trying to eliminate pleasure.

edit on 3-7-2023 by skeptical808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

More information can be learned from the cast of The Toxic Avenger 2:

Ron Fazio seems to be a reference to Ron DeSantis.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have found two more films supporting my findings:

A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master is a horror film released on 19 August 1988.

At minute twelve we can see one of the protagonists exercising in a room full of Japanese motifs:

He is wearing a bandana with the War flag of the Imperial Japanese Army (IJA):

This whole scene symbolizes the Japanese tunnel, while the War flag bandana means that the IJA was the military branch of the Japanese armed forces tasked with building the Pacific Ocean tunnel.

The nunchaku would represent the tunnel itself:

The posters with ninjas would symbolize the secrecy of the conspiracy in general and of the building of these tunnels (the one in the Pacific Ocean and the two in the Atlantic Ocean):

That pile of old papers I think it symbolizes the mountains of excavated soil generated by the construction of the tunnels:

This scene would also symbolize the tunnels:

In this next scene, which is very revealing, we can see one character in a environment that looks like a Pacific island. She is looking at a little girl building a sand castle:

Then something pops up in the water:

Then it reaches the shore and goes towards the sand castle:

Then the sand castle explodes and the bad guy appears:

As the sand symbolizes clay, this whole scene would mean the Japanese troops using the Axis tunnel in the Pacific Ocean to appear unexpectedly in Clayton, California.

Another scene with a character walking down stairs:

It would be another reference to the submarine tunnels::

Another scene in a cemetery:

This inscription contains two secret messages:

First one are the initials of the NSDAP:

The second one is a reference to the year 1989, the 69th anniversary of NSDAP’s foundation:

There is a map scene:

There is a Cold War era map of Europe:

There is a picture of a mountain range next to Spain:

It represents the mountains created in Spain with the excess land from the Atlantic tunnels.

There is a scene in a church towards the end:

It can be seen a yellow cross in the wall:

It is a hint to the Santiago cross:

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join