It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 16. The Axis secret tunnels to invade the United States of America.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

On one of the other threads, he claims that Spanish Catholics killed 15 million folk after the Spanish Civil War!

Seems to have some sort of irrational downer on Spain.

Carpy, you Free and Angry seem to have a downer on our illustrious friend, if you look at his location he says that he's in Spain. Eeer, he has yet to mention the biggie baddies who used the pointed cross in their badge. YES, the boys that practiced (well not practiced but did) the INQUISITION. The nastiest men, more nasty than nasty nose face, the JESUITS. And just where did they start their nastiest games at? You guest it Spain.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'm just a downy old Carpy.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Ok so the conspirators are inserting these messages into totally random films.

However the film industry has historically been very liberal and today is very progressive. Why exactly would they of all people aid an apparent Nazi-Catholic-Shintoist Conspiracy? And if the conspiracy secretly controls the industry as a whole, then why wouldn’t they promote political leanings more in line with their planned Nazi-Catholic-Shinto world order? Surely that’d make people more accepting of the transition from crazy world to full blown schizophrenic world?

Methinks you should go back and rethink this whole thing. Or better yet just drop it entirely. Your paranoia while mildly entertaining is also deeply concerning.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Carpy, you Free and Angry seem to have a downer on our illustrious friend,....

Who me?
'Fraid not, I think he's enormous fun.
We need more like him here on ATS.

I remember the the legendary, unforgettable Jedi Miller, that guy is my favourite ATS poster of all time.
Cracked me up - fabulous entertainment.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Let's not forget TheAngelofLightness. His "predictions" were priceless!

Or the "Young Aussie Genius Whipping NASA" thread?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Hollyweird beat you to it

Cheesy 1967 sci fi movie "BATTLE BENEATH THE EARTH"

A Chinese general (those Chinese commies are really sneaky) goes rouge and digs a series of tunnels to the US to plant bombs under US cities

A scientist who thinks he detected the Chinese plot is committed - a US Navy officer believes him and gets him sprung from the mental hospital to locate and confront the Chinese

www.bing.com... FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dbattle%2Bbeneath%2Bthe%2Bearth%26qpvt%3Dbattle%2Bbeneath%2Bthe%2Bearth%26FORM%3DVDRE

The film has been described as "deliriously paranoid".

Remember watching it on late night TV as a teenager

Frankly that makes more sense than the OP's premise.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Carpy, Free & Angry.

Sounds like a firm of Solicitors!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to defend myself in a Magistrates Court?
It didn't go very well!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You did.

You fought the law, and the law won.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Anybody who defends himself has a fool for a client ........

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The Axis Powers were Germany, Japan and ITALY....not Spain.

Italy, Finland, Hungary, Thailand and other countries were members of the Axis but the three Axis Powers are the Spanish Empire, the German Empire and the Japanese Empire. These three would be the only ones that will remain after the 2033, all the other countries will disappear.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

I said nothing about telling the US Government, because all its branches (Presidency, Cabinet, Congress, Supreme Court) have been infiltrated by the conspirators.

What I did said in the opening post was that this information should be transmitted to the military intelligence of the U.S. Armed Forces as soon as possible. I think this is their unified agency: Central Security Service.

I repeat it, I am writing these threads with the hope that this information arrives to the people able to defeat the conspiracy: The U.S. Armed Forces, the Russian Armed Forces or the People’s Republic of China.

A proof of the existence of the conspiracy is all the accounts writing posts in my threads, they say they don’t believe me but keep returning here once and again. Why don’t they just ignore me? Answer: Because they are all accounts managed by the conspirators trying to bury this information in a pile of irrelevant messages.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You know if the conspirators already secretly control the governments of America, China and Russia that pretty much means they already rule the whole world. Ergo the conspiracy would be meaningless. Wouldn’t have to build impossible, physics defying tunnels or anything.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I said nothing about telling the US Government, because all its branches (Presidency, Cabinet, Congress, Supreme Court) have been infiltrated by the conspirators.

What I did said in the opening post was that this information should be transmitted to the military intelligence of the U.S. Armed Forces as soon as possible. I think this is their unified agency: Central Security Service.

I repeat it, I am writing these threads with the hope that this information arrives to the people able to defeat the conspiracy: The U.S. Armed Forces, the Russian Armed Forces or the People’s Republic of China.

A proof of the existence of the conspiracy is all the accounts writing posts in my threads, they say they don’t believe me but keep returning here once and again. Why don’t they just ignore me? Answer: Because they are all accounts managed by the conspirators trying to bury this information in a pile of irrelevant messages.

*Snort*
I'm sorry, you're saying that I'm part of this vast and incredibly leaky conspiracy? Me? Seriously?
*Hysterical laughter*

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Anybody who defends himself has a fool for a client ........

You won't hear me disagree.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Because they are all accounts managed by the conspirators trying to bury this information in a pile of irrelevant messages.

Damn, you got me.
My MI6 handler will be devastated you've blown my cover.

I've explained why I occasionally post in your threads; they make me laugh.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Our cover is blown. He knows too much.......

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This is not your echo chamber.

I will post where I want too, thanks.

I'm "managed by the conspirators" am I?!!!!!!

Priceless!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The invasion tunnels are referenced in another film:

Outpost is a science fiction horror film released on 11 March 2008. It is about a group of mercenaries hired to investigate an abandoned nazi bunker located in Eastern Europe.

Early on this movie we can see a cross inside the bunker:

This cross is symbolizing the inner level of the conspiracy.

A hand can be seen at minute 22:

It is a reference to phase 5.

One of the mercenaries is seen with a wound on his right arm:

His wound looks like the flag of Japan.

It is a symbolic way of representing the Japanese Empire.

The SS bunker represents the German Empire.

And Outpost was released exactly four years after the 2004 Madrid train bombings, so the release date of this filmis alluding to the Spanish Empire.

Thus, the three Axis powers (the outer level of the conspiracy) are referenced in this motion picture.

At minute 30 we can see a mysterious machine:

It is illuminated by three downlights:

The three light beams symbolize the three Axis tunnels, while that machine would represent a tunnel boring machine

The number eighteen is mentioned twice:

They are hints to Adolf Hitler (18 = AH).

36 could be a reference to 1936, the year the Spanish Civil War started.

A short Nazi film with a very revealing scene can be seen:

The three arrows pointing to the USA symbolize the three Axis invasion tunnels. The two in the Atlantic represent the German and the Spanish tunnels, while the one in the Pacific represents the Japanese tunnels.

The film continues:

Two Nazi flags can be seen on either side of the White House:

None of the invasion tunnels end in Washington DC, what these two flags in the image above represent is that the reactionary conspiracy controls the U.S. Democratic and Republican parties.

Finally, we see this scene where they are climbing through a tube:

That tube would be another reference to the tunnels.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join