It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 16. The Axis secret tunnels to invade the United States of America.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
I'm not it would pass the realism test, but you're right, it could make a work of fiction.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
I have found more indications supporting my finding of the submarine tunnels in the movie where Adolf Hitler appeared for sixteen seconds (more information in this thread) in the map scene.

(Let’s remember that “Madmen of Mandoras” and “They Saved Hitler’s Brain” are two versions of the same film).

There is a map of the world in the background:

A clearer view:

But if we look closer, we can see it’s not a regular map but a map with details about the seabed on it:

It’s a reference to the Axis secret submarine tunnels (excavated under the seabed) I am talking about on this thread. The very name “Mandoras” sounds like Honduras. It sounds so close that even YouTube’s English subtitles reproduce it as Honduras:

An even the Spanish subtitles reproduce it as Honduras, adding just a question mark:

Honduras is the name of a Central American country, but honduras (singular: hondura) it’s also a Spanish word meaning depths (singular: depth), although the word “profundidades’ is far more common than “honduras” in the Spanish language.

This coded allusion to Honduras is, in my opinion, another clear reference to these submarine tunnels excavated under the marine depths, and also a hint to the main protagonist of the film series Pirates of the Caribbean, Johny Depp, since his last name/surname is very similar to the English word “deep” as in “the deep sea”.

Near this map we can see an emblem:

This emblem looks almost equal to the Cross of Saint James, also called the Santiago Cross (La Cruz de Santiago, in Spanish):

Gallery from Wikipedia’s Spanish article:

The Santiago Cross is used by the Order of Santiago, a religious and military order founded in the 12th century in Spain, one of the four Spanish military orders, and by the Military Order of Saint James of the Sword an order of chivalry founded in Portugal, also in the 12th century.

It is worth mentioning that Santiago (Saint James the Great) is the Patron Saint of both Spain and Galicia.

Finally, this Cross also appears in the coat of arms of Santiago de Compostela, the capital city of A Coruña/La Coruña, the province where Fisterra/Finisterre is located, and also the capital city of the autonomous community of Galicia.

A map of Spain with Galicia highlighted in red:

The map of the Vatican City upside down:

The key is the relationship between the Vatican and the Iberian Peninsula (Spain+Portugal).

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The 5th installment of the The Pirates of the Caribbean film series, the 2017 motion picture Dead Men Tell No Tales, was released internationally as Salazar’s Revenge.

Salazar was the main surname of Portugal’s fascist dictator, António de Oliveira Salazar.

Two ships also appear in the coat of arms of Fisterra/Finisterre:

Portugal and Galicia are linked linguistically, because both Galician and Portuguese come from the same ancestor: the Galician-Portuguese language.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The nazis coudl feasibly have dug tunnels to the ocean from locations further inland to build u-boats in secret so the factory wouldn't get bombed during the war.

However a tunnel underneath the ocean simply isn't feasible. It would collapse. Extreme pressure and tectonic movement simply wouldn't allow it.

Even if they did build such a tunnel, how on earth would they use it to invade the USA? How many invaders are going to fit in a u-boat that would travel for months in an undersea tunnel?

Imagine if it actually reached the USA. Suddenly 20 nazis pop up out of the ground and attack the nearest military base.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Yes, lovely, thanks, PLEASE address the points about the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. If you can. Because that negates your entire 'theory'.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The 5th installment of the The Pirates of the Caribbean film series, the 2017 motion picture Dead Men Tell No Tales, was released internationally as Salazar’s Revenge.

Salazar was the main surname of Portugal’s fascist dictator, António de Oliveira Salazar.

In the Harry Potter universe, one of the four founders of the Hogwarts School is a pure-blood wizard named Salazar Slytherin (S.S.). Another one is Helga Hufflepuff (HH).

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
The nazis coudl feasibly have dug tunnels to the ocean from locations further inland to build u-boats in secret so the factory wouldn't get bombed during the war.

However a tunnel underneath the ocean simply isn't feasible. It would collapse. Extreme pressure and tectonic movement simply wouldn't allow it.

Even if they did build such a tunnel, how on earth would they use it to invade the USA? How many invaders are going to fit in a u-boat that would travel for months in an undersea tunnel?

Imagine if it actually reached the USA. Suddenly 20 nazis pop up out of the ground and attack the nearest military base.

Good point. As I said at the end of the two-parts opening post, I think these tunnels are designed to be used with a transportation system called Hyperloop (basically they’re pods traveling thru a vacuum tube) or some technology akin to it.

So as these pods look like trains, I suspect they are capable of transporting thousands of Axis soldiers at the same time. And I also suspect they can cross the Atlantic Ocean in less than one hour.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

How lovely. Tell me, how do they get through the lava in the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, plus deal with the slight issue of the tunnels expanding to cope with the rifting seafloor?
I keep noticing that you can't seem to address a single one of my points. I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter are not real. Blimey, mate?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No one is saying otherwise. Works of fiction offer a very good legal coverage to send hidden messages.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No one is saying otherwise. Works of fiction offer a very good legal coverage to send hidden messages.

To who??? Why???
Please address my point about the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, it's getting amusing how you cannot bring yourself to address this point.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What might "legal coverage" mean?

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Marxist, you have pledged to answer serious questions. Why are you failing to answer Mr. Carpy's and Mr. Cymraeg's questions about the Midatlantic Ridge and legal coverage? Others have pointed out that Jacksonville is a poor choice for an invasion militarily but you have failed to address that. I myself have proved to you that you are using the wrong calendar but you have not presented any counter evidence. You have also failed to address your errors regarding attacks on London and Paris on June 12.

It is becoming hard to take you seriously when you do not address questions as you promised.
edit on 15-6-2023 by skeptical808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The conspirators use works of fiction mainly because it is a legally secure way to send hidden messages with almost no risk of prosecution if discovered.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

How lovely. Tell me, how do they get through the lava in the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, plus deal with the slight issue of the tunnels expanding to cope with the rifting seafloor?
I keep noticing that you can't seem to address a single one of my points. I wonder why?

If you had asked like a normal person instead of behaving like a sitcom character, I would have answered you much sooner.

The Atlantic Ocean only has a maximum depth of 8.4 Kilometers, while its average depth is about 3.6 Kilometers:

The Soviet Union was already able to dig a hole with a depth of 12.2 Kilometers using conventional technology. And, as I said, the conspirators have better technology than ours.

The issue of the lava: The Mid-Atlantic ridge has a length of around 16,000 Kilometers (about 9,942 Miles), so I guess they found a passage thru it without lava.

The expansion is only 2.5 centimeters (1 inch) per year, that makes 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) per century. That’s not a big deal, and even our current technology could deal with it. In fact, we have many submarine cables crossing the oceans:

(Above image from this Business Insider article).

Having said that, this is not a engineering forum, this is a conspiracy-discussion forum. And since I don’t belong to the conspiracy, I know nothing about the specific details of how they built it nor I know how much advanced is their technology/engineering.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"The conspirators use works of fiction mainly because it is a legally secure way to send hidden messages with almost no risk of prosecution if discovered."

JK Rowling is one of these "conspirators " then?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

JK Rowling is one of these "conspirators " then?

Yes, I am afraid she is. Many big names from the English-speaking entertainment industry are members of the reactionary conspiracy. Same happens in the Spanish-speaking world.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"The Soviet Union was already able to dig a hole with a depth of 12.2 Kilometers using conventional technology. And, as I said, the conspirators have better technology than ours."

Drilling a hole (it was drilled, not dug) is a bit different to constructing a transatlantic tunnel.

Where might JK Rowling etc have obtained this wonder tech?

Our Channel Tunnel wasn't exactly inconspicuous when it was under construction.

So, leaving aside the slight problem of the Mid Atlantic Ridge, a tunnel this long would mean that there would have to be an awful lot of spoil needed to be removed and disposed of. An awful lot. How and where?

edit on 16-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

In this movie they are looking for the Trident of Poseidon using unconventional maps:

I made a mistake here: In Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (On Stranger Tides) they are looking for the Fountain of Youth, it’s in the 5th one, Dead Men Tell No Tales/Salazar’s Revenge, where they are looking for the Trident of Poseidon.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

OK, I'm bored, sooo....now, the invasion force would have to comprise an awful lot of troops, armour and equipment, not to mention logistical supplies. Massing all this at the tunnel entrance would be quite noticeable and quite the bottleneck.

An easy target.

As would be the tunnel exit point.

I don't think you've thought this through?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join