It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 16. The Axis secret tunnels to invade the United States of America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wills120

This is not entertainment, this is a real and truthful investigation of the most powerful criminal organization in history.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

What a wonderful imagination you have, OP. However, I'd like to point to the Mid-Atlantic ridge. Which is constantly active. And which would literally kill everyone in your tunnel and stop it from getting any further Westwards.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This is not entertainment, this is a real and truthful investigation of the most powerful criminal organization in history.

you serious,

edit on 13-6-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not going to buy into the literally physical tunnels unless they are natural and have always existed but, portals maybe?
But then portals would be inter dimensional and that is a little to hard to believe
Intriguing logic, not uncommon around here

Please, this is reality, not a science fiction artwork. The conspirators just have better technology and better engineering than ours.

I am quoting myself from this message to explain how I reached this conclusion (even if I’m using the word “hypothesis” in it, what I really mean is “conclusion”, since I am totally convinced of this information being true):

[…]
My hypothesis about how they reached this level of technological advancement is this: After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, Europe entered in a dark age in which the scientific investigation stopped for more than a millennium. By contrast, the Roman Catholic Church continued to do scientific research secretly in some of their monasteries during the medieval period (476-1492) and the modern period (1492-1789) without sharing their findings with anyone else and thus, keeping their knowledge for themselves.

When the scientific research was resumed in Europe after the Scientific Revolution, the Roman Catholic Church was about 1,200 years ahead of us. That’s why they can do things most of us can’t even think of.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

I don’t smoke anything. This is a real investigation, please take the time to read my threads and then, if you wish, you are more than welcome to ask me any questions or doubts about it you may have.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I barely know where to start on this. First thing's first, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are not historically accurate in any way shape or form. They were entertainment, a load of swashbuckling tosh, as anyone who's actually studied Pirates can tell you. The Brethren of the Coast were this lot.
Ratlines are a part of the ships rigging. They have been for hundreds of years. There's no link to the Nazis there. Nelson knew what ratlines were.
And then there's the Mid-Atlantic ridge. Which is a volcanically active rift zone. You can't tunnel through it.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Incredible research by the OP, but I can't help but ask... WHY would they go thru this amount of trouble when they simply could send subs to our coast and launch an all out nuclear strike? In fact, I'll all but guarantee you there are several Russian subs off our coast right now.

It just doesn't seem feasible to drill 2 tunnels across the Atlantic. It took 3 years 7 months to drill the Lincoln Tunnel in Manhattan and that's only 1 1/2 miles long.
edit on 13-6-2023 by DerekJR321 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have found more indications supporting my finding of the submarine tunnels in the movie where Adolf Hitler appeared for sixteen seconds (more information in this thread) in the map scene.

(Let’s remember that “Madmen of Mandoras” and “They Saved Hitler’s Brain” are two versions of the same film).

There is a map of the world in the background:

A clearer view:

But if we look closer, we can see it’s not a regular map but a map with details about the seabed on it:

It’s a reference to the Axis secret submarine tunnels (excavated under the seabed) I am talking about on this thread. The very name “Mandoras” sounds like Honduras. It sounds so close that even YouTube’s English subtitles reproduce it as Honduras:

An even the Spanish subtitles reproduce it as Honduras, adding just a question mark:

Honduras is the name of a Central American country, but honduras (singular: hondura) it’s also a Spanish word meaning depths (singular: depth), although the word “profundidades’ is far more common than “honduras” in the Spanish language.

This coded allusion to Honduras is, in my opinion, another clear reference to these submarine tunnels excavated under the marine depths, and also a hint to the main protagonist of the film series Pirates of the Caribbean, Johny Depp, since his last name/surname is very similar to the English word “deep” as in “the deep sea”.

Near this map we can see an emblem:

This emblem looks almost equal to the Cross of Saint James, also called the Santiago Cross (La Cruz de Santiago, in Spanish):

Gallery from Wikipedia’s Spanish article:

The Santiago Cross is used by the Order of Santiago, a religious and military order founded in the 12th century in Spain, one of the four Spanish military orders, and by the Military Order of Saint James of the Sword an order of chivalry founded in Portugal, also in the 12th century.

It is worth mentioning that Santiago (Saint James the Great) is the Patron Saint of both Spain and Galicia.

Finally, this Cross also appears in the coat of arms of Santiago de Compostela, the capital city of A Coruña/La Coruña, the province where Fisterra/Finisterre is located, and also the capital city of the autonomous community of Galicia.

A map of Spain with Galicia highlighted in red:

The map of the Vatican City upside down:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

*CoughcoughMIDATLANTICRIDGEcoughcough*
C'mon, no more of this.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
Incredible research by the OP, but I can't help but ask... WHY would they go thru this amount of trouble when they simply could send subs to our coast and launch an all out nuclear strike? In fact, I'll all but guarantee you there are several Russian subs off our coast right now.

It just doesn't seem feasible to drill 2 tunnels across the Atlantic. It took 3 years 7 months to drill the Lincoln Tunnel in Manhattan and that's only 1 1/2 miles long.

Very good question, thanks for asking. The answer is because after the 5th phase (2023-2033), they also plan to live in North America, so they do not want to destroy much of it nor contaminate all its urban areas with radioactivity.

I don’t know if you have read my threads, but their main objective is to kill 95% of the world population in order to leave the Earth with only three countries: the Spanish Empire, the German Empire and the Japanese Empire. Therefore in many places they aren’t going to use nuclear weapons because they want to live and enjoy those places.

About the time needed to drill the tunnels: Keep in mind that they have much advanced technology and engineering than ours.

If you have more doubts about the conspiracy, feel free to tell me and I will try to answer them.
edit on 13 6 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: correction.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

Very good question, thanks for asking. The answer is because after the 5th phase (2023-2033), they also plan to live in North America, so they do not want to destroy much of it nor contaminate all its urban areas with radioactivity.

I don’t know if you have read my threads, but their main objective is to kill 95% of the world population in order to left the Earth with only three countries: the Spanish Empire, the German Empire and the Japanese Empire. Therefore in many places they aren’t going to use nuclear weapons because they want to live and enjoy those places.

About the time needed to drill the tunnels: Keep in mind that they have much advanced technology and engineering than ours.

If you have more doubts about the conspiracy, feel free to tell me and I will try to answer them.

Yes, I have an issue with the entire concept. You're pointing at empires that are now dead. Defunct. Extinct. The Spanish Empire effectively died after the Spanish-American War, not that there was much left of it at the time, Germany and Japan got crushed into the bloodied dirt in 1945 and, one more, YOU CANNOT TUNNEL UNDER THE ATLANTIC BECAUSE OF THE MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE!!!!!
Sorry to shout, but please address my point, because I'm just going to keep making it, again and again.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Two ships also appear in the coat of arms of Fisterra/Finisterre:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The 5th installment of the The Pirates of the Caribbean film series, the 2017 motion picture Dead Men Tell No Tales, was released internationally as Salazar’s Revenge.

Salazar was the main surname of Portugal’s fascist dictator, António de Oliveira Salazar.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The 5th installment of the The Pirates of the Caribbean film series, the 2017 motion picture Dead Men Tell No Tales, was released internationally as Salazar’s Revenge.

Salazar was the main surname of Portugal’s fascist dictator, António de Oliveira Salazar.

And your point is what exactly? I know that you say that you take this whole thing terribly seriously. But given the fact that your main point on this thread, the tunnels under the Atlantic created presumably via magic (where did the spoil go? Where are the ventilation points? How do you deal with the sheer depths involved? How did they deal with the fact that the Mid-Atlantic ridge, an area that is rifting apart, with eruptions of oceanic basalt that would literally melt any drilling machine) are completely impossible, I think that you're too in love with your theory to listen to actual facts.
Whereupon it all falls apart.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

But you forget, they have 578 years. Marxist has the wrong calendar! He just can't admit to himself how badly he has allowed himself to be misled.

It is not implausible that the roughly 3000 mile tunnels could be built in the 578 year time frame. The Lincoln Tunnel was built in the 1930s at rate of about 0.4 miles per year. But tunnel boring technology has improved dramatically. The Eurotunnel under the English Channel was built at a rate of about 4.7 miles per year which is close to the rate that would be needed to tunnel across the Atlantic. Also bear in mind that the rock undeer Manhattan is very hard bedrock. That's why it can support such big skyscrapers. The sea bed is much softer basalt.

As for the Midatlantic Ridge, Have you not read carefully? The OP has made it clear that the conspriators can control earthquakes. They can just turn off the seismic activity along the relvant sections of the ridge.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It's also 2023 AH as I have proven. That is 578 years from now so they have time.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptical808

They also need to control magma. And rift faults. And the need to breath. In a word? NO.
C'mon.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
And in case someone else doesn't know what I'm talking about here's a link to explain what exactly the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is.

And here's a quote from it that source that makes it very clear that you CANNOT tunnel through that stuff:

The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is composed of discrete spreading segments that are tens of kilometers long, and offset by transform faults and nontransform offsets. The axis of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is marked by a major rift valley 1 to 1.5 kilometers deep, a central floor 4 to 15 kilometers across, and ranges of crestal mountains on each side of the valley separated by 20 to 40 kilometers. The median valley walls are composed of large faults that move the crust upwards to form the crestal mountains. The central valley floor is the primary site of ocean crust construction, and most segments contain an axial volcanic ridge that runs down the center of the median valley floor. The axial volcanic ridges are themselves made up of smaller ridges, round domes, and a variety of topographic features that all amalgamate into a single larger ridge. Axial volcanic ridges may be 2 to 4 kilometers across and 100 to 600 meters high, and represent a very much larger scale of volcanic relief than found on fast-spreading ridges, which are characterized mainly by flat-lying flows.

edit on 13-6-2023 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have found more indications supporting my finding of the submarine tunnels in the movie where Adolf Hitler appeared for sixteen seconds
Near this map we can see an emblem:

This emblem looks almost equal to the Cross of Saint James, also called the Santiago Cross (La Cruz de Santiago, in Spanish):

Gallery from Wikipedia’s Spanish article:

It more closely resembles a cruz florenzada apuntade. Look carefully and you will see why. This is also more consisten with the other evidence because both Olivia Newton John and Trace Adkins are descended from families that used this cross!

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You've done quite a lot of work on this, as anyone can see. Unfortunately it's based on fantasy, but all is not lost. You could turn this into a fictional story fairly easily, and sell it as such. It would be a shame to see all this creativity go to waste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join