It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Bond Film "Moonraker" the character "Dolly" had dental braces. CERN changed it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnKerrysBarber

I just went out of my way and downloaded the original and watched the last parts where the two interact a few times... over and over.

Yeh, you are not the only person to have done that. LoL

As to what you are missing, im going to go with the fact the movie has apparently been edited.

But not edited over time or changed by CERN as the thread suggests.

Again i think you may find, and as others have suggested, the actress's wishes may have played a part where the change is concerned.

As to posting nonsensical stuff to get a feel for the rationality, good luck with that as not everything follows a rational path where people are concerned.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: astralrocker2001

Dolly did have braces but CERN is not responsible for the change nor any sort of Mandela Effects.

The movie I'm watching has braces in one scene and not the other at the end which does not amount to changing time but rather changing consistency and artistic temperament by my guess.

edit on 25-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I’m wondering that if this lateral parallel shift of our universe is real, then for some reason it can’t change peoples memory’s who experienced it originally.

the people who never experienced it prior to “change” only remember the new version, obviously.

Would be funny if we shifted back to the original world timeline, that would definitely screw with peoples heads.

That's the idea I think, if we go down that road, but as for returning to our "original" dimension or timeline, I think it wont happen.

As I replied further up, I think that if time lime or dimensional shifts are real, and Mandela isn't just a misinformation psyop, then there are an infinite amount of dimensions or timelines, implying we could all be a good mix of several, but the variations are scarce or too many of us share and remember the same discrepancies.

Fx. 5 persons, 2 objects.

Person 1: Object One was blue, Object Two was a circle
Person 2: Object One was blue, Object Two was a triangle
Person 3: Object One was red, Object Two was a square
Person 4: Object One was orange, Object Two was a trapez
Person 5: Object One was blue, Object Two was a trapez

That's 5 different timelines... but if we only ever discuss object one, it will seem like 2-3 timelines, considering Person 2 and 3 never notice eachothers answer.

This invites acceptance and then discussion... what happened?

For me the deriative from a discussion like this, is that if we are able to discuss this with acceptance and curiosity, then we are better suited to spot the wrong doings of the elite who are trying to pit us against eachother in two camps.

It's not left vs right, or blue vs red.

It's people against government.......
edit on 25/5/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Put me squarely in the "Dolly had braces" camp. Saw the movie as a kid, and that scene is the one I remember most vividly as I thought it was hilarious.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: astralrocker2001

completely different in size, color and design, even then how does that prove cern changed this scene? people just have # memory and it can get mixed up easily.
edit on 25-5-2023 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarone
Dolly 100% had braces, no question.

Without them the scene makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense without braces.

It's basically a rip off of Frankenstein. Jaws is a bad guy because he's always treated as a monster whilst Dolly was able to look past his monstrous features and actually show him a smile. Something Jaws hasn't experienced prior to this.

The fact that Jaws saves the day at the end of the movie shows that Dolly was correct and we can all feel warm and fuzzy about the message to not judge a book by its cover.

The idea that Dolly just has a metal fetish and Jaws has never seen someone with braces before seems to make less sense.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

She has braces as I remember on this youtube original video clip.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jcuz1969

Looks like VHS.

Yes, she does indeed have braces just like most of us remember.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I just found that the Mandela Effect idea was first proposed in 2009, a year before CERN powered up.

. . . the person who coined the phrase “the Mandela Effect” in 2009. Fiona Broome . . .

docmannix.com...

So it seems that the Mandela Effect was being thought about long before the LHC started up, so no connection there.

I can believe that the Mandela Effect is a psyop that has been in the works since the 1950s or 60s. Just the idea of the effect itself is a great tool for misinformation. These effects discussed here are just the trial runs leading up to when they will have full control in real time with deep fake tech and AI.

If we are going to give up on our memory and except what they replace it with on something like Moonraker, then sky is the limit on what they will have you and me believe next. The LHC and altered/parallel realities isn't necessary, just our own confusion and willingness to question our own memory is enough for them to control reality.

You make some excellent points in this post that I believe deserves a thread of its own.

Something that doesn’t seem to have been considered yet is the possibility of subliminal programming. Could the film have had subliminal messages in it that prompted us to hallucinate the braces when the scene pops up? It might also explain why we remember the scene so well if it was embedded in our subconscious.

The other possibility is that only the version of the film that was broadcast had her with braces, it could have been edited into the scene as an afterthought after filming, but not done with other copies of the film released on vhs etc...like a directors cut.

While it’s possible to misremember something, for example the Mandela effect term comes from people thinking Nelson Mandela died in jail, when in reality they have most like mixed him up with fellow prominent activist Biko who did in fact die in jail.

Regardless, Dolly had braces in the original broadcast version and somebody is trying to mess with our memory’s.

I was going to make a thread on the Mandela Effect as a psyop, but it got more complicated than I realized and I wanted to put this idea here where I was inspired about it.

I found it interesting how many search results came up about the psychology of the Mandela Effect. It was as if it was being presented as a mental illness. It was most certainly being characterized as a flaw in human memory. They might even mention the crazy ways the conspiracy nuts try to validate the ME, like CERN messing up reality.

That struck me as a great excuse for how they could change the "facts" on the available sources and have people believe anything they replace it with. Just the idea that the Mandela Effect is a human psychological phenomena can make you disregard memory as real and except the deep fake replacement history as the true facts. If you question the new replacement story the response will be, "Oh, the Misremembered Effect, very common. Here is the correct information."
edit on 25-5-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Braces. She had them. Scene doesn’t work without them.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So maybe its just that some kinda split was created in a particle size but unbeknown to science was that it keeps growing, maybe these madela fx are gonna get more n more common as the split grows... maybe this is its manifestation??( i dunno... just thinking out loud)... if so, will it continue until everyone has a different memory of everything?

kinda reminds me of the tower of babel story where they try to build a tower (tech) to reach heaven (achieve god mode) and they all end up talking different languages not being able to communicate which is their downfall!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you question the new replacement story the response will be, "Oh, the Misremembered Effect, very common. Here is the correct information."

This can easily be tested.

Find a bunch of kids who haven't seen the movie and show them the "current" version. Go back to them in a month and see how many (if any) remember braces.

I'd suggest that many (like myself) will overlook the complexities of the big scary bad guy actually being a victim of how society treats them. Dolly is actually the hero of the movie, her ability to look past his monstrous features and see the good inside is what saves the day at the end... or she has a metal fetish due to temporary dental work.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I found it interesting how many search results came up about the psychology of the Mandela Effect. It was as if it was being presented as a mental illness. I

It's the same with telepathy, premonitions, and similar phenomena because, as you know, You must accept the "science."

Despite countless firsthand testimonies... (⊙_⊙')

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Isn't it kind of like believing the firsthand testimonies describing violent insurrectionists on Jan 6th when there is clear video evidence that violent insurrection wasn't the case?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Check this out... first of all, I have manually disabled app permissions in my phone, so instagram shouldnt be collecting data.

But, just got these two right after each other...

the music

And then right after I got this

the topic....

Should I take that as a hint 😅

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauriceFoe

Isn't it kind of like believing the firsthand testimonies describing violent insurrectionists on Jan 6th when there is clear video evidence that violent insurrection wasn't the case?

Not really, because you have proof the government/media is lying and only a "few" J6 testimonies.

Whereas you have "countless" endless firsthand testimonies of the Mandela Effect, telepathy, premonition, etc...

"You must accept the science," is like trusting Dr. Fauci or else.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm a little too young to know about Moonraker. I was born in the early 80's.

But what I do know for 100% fact is this...

IF the timeline was changed, then the ONLY way you'll see her with braces is in your memory. Even if you had an old BETA cassette from the original theatrical version, that version wouldn't show braces either.

A timeline change, ANY physical elements would change along with it, no matter how you preserve them. Memories wouldn't change however, you would remember just like you originally saw it.

Mandela Effect is a weird phenomena. Never started happening until well... we started #ing with physics of reality.

So... for what it's worth... there are plenty of M.E.'s that I'm very uneasy about.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That's fair, I admit it was a bit of a stretch.

Although I would say that regarding Mandela's there isn't any good science to trust. It's all quite poor explanations that seem to ignore the fact that so many people think the same thing.

Hypothetically, if we were to introduce Moonraker to 20 people and months later 15 thought they saw braces I think we could clearly demonstrate that it's a natural phenomena without requiring spooky magic. That's science I could trust.

Everyone seems to overlook that in the vast majority of Mandela's what we remember is easier to remember. This pattern which shows up over and over again seems to suggest there's a simpler explanation. I think the fact that Mr Berenstain's teacher was telling him his name was incorrect before the books were written is the clearest example that this might not be so spooky.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I watched this movie at least three times on TV. She had braces.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindpurge
Mandela Effect is a weird phenomena. Never started happening until well... we started #ing with physics of reality.

Stan Berenstain was told by his teacher that his name was actually Berenstein in the 1930's.

To be fair that's the only example that I've got however I think this needs to be incorporated into any theories we may have.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join