It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just plain weird stuff that's happened to us over the past three years

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
a reply to: kwakakev
Yeah. I get it. Being a conspiracy theorist I also considered the fact that someone could be putting thoughts in my head. I've had what I call demons speak to me as well. I know it was a negative something because I was on cloud nine at the time. And then a voice started telling me that God wasn't really talking to me and I should kill myself. It wasn't me. And it scared the # out of me. If you want to use me in your research to help find the source I would be willing. I will tell you everything you want to know. I've been to mental health experts for my depression and anxiety. I never started hearing actual voices until the end of 2020. And it isn't all the time. It's just in spurts. Like I said before.... I choose to believe it's God. And of course the negative ones are demons. But I'm open thinking about other options.

I wanted to add that when this happened within three days both my husband and my child were also attacked by demons. Hubby and I both became believers in our 30s. Hubby and child neither knew of my occupance. But hubby had a dream that Satan was telling him that he hasn't changed and he is still the same POS that he used to be. I don't remember every detail but hubby said it scared him so bad and he is a manly man that is afraid of nothing. My child actually saw a demon standing by her bed leaning down and screaming in her face. She is a teen. She ran downstairs crying and told me about it.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: stellawayten

I'm curious why is it easier for you to think of a star or something similar than it is for you to think of God?

Have you ever considered what it is like to sit in the middle of a star? Like how much raw energy and power is there? If Earth ever got hit by one of these big solar flares, we are back in the stone age. The Sun knows that. If it ever done it, there is a reason.

What is the alternative with this mostly dark, cold universe?

In looking for god, I am looking for where the action is at. What I do love about science. It is trying to prove just what god is. The more I look the more wonderful expressions there are of life. It gets so deep in so many ways.

That is very interesting and something I have never even though if before. 🤔 Thanks. Now I'm always assuming that everything I'm told is a lie unless I see it or experience it for myself. So I don't necessarily believe the stars are suns and vice versa. But I do see what I am told is a sun. And it does bring light into the darkness. 🤔 I'm going to think on this awhile. I've never even had the thought that the sun could be some kind of sentient being. So interesting. Thanks again.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Cymatic

That post wasn't directed at you. The person I wrote it for understood. You don't. And that's perfectly fine.

For someone who claims to understand such things, you sure have a condescending self righteous attitude. I would think you would be compelled to share why you come to that conclusion, instead you just make a claim then try and belittle anyone who questions it.
edit on 23-5-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've always been a reason and evidence based person but like the OP I've had too many weird coincidences happen in my life to just write them off as "chance". No way. There is a psychic world all around and inside us that is just as real as the physical manifestation that keeps us preoccupied. It's all in who or what power you choose to attribute those invisible realities to that seems to dictate a greater vision about ourselves.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I wanted to add that when this happened within three days both my husband and my child were also attacked by demons.

It is why other parts of the Bible advise against interacting with these forces. If I was going to read the Bible I would read it. Not just open it to some random page of the day. Although I have tried it and some of it worked at the time.

As for these demons, you are still here and alive. Not as bad as some get. The psych trauma sucks. Sounds like you are still married so well done.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Listen, God hasn't been as loud lately to me either and it's only been a year and I keep saying... Was that really You God or was I just crazy? And He keeps bringing to my mind the Israelites and their trip in the desert. About how He did these miracles for them and they would stop believing and go back to their idols.

So I keep saying alright.... I'm gonna keep trusting You and believing in You.

Also, maybe it God sent something that was like your dad or maybe it was your dad because that is what you would accept. I find that God meets us where we are. Does that make sense?

sorry it took me a while to reply to this, because I find it difficult to find the right words without sounding mean or disrespectful... so just to be clear, I'm not

As I said, I don't believe in god, there is not a particle in my entire body that even considers the possibility of god. Let alone believe that god is talking to me through my dead father.
But it doesn't matter how many times I say that, there are always people who insist that I am wrong and god guides me anyway.

That experience I had (among others) I have no idea what it was, might be fantasy, might be me loosing my mind, or it might really be my father. In recent years I've tried to have such experiences again. I found that I can go into a meditative state, visualize my deceased loved ones, see them as they where, hear their voice, have entire conversations with them that seem real, hear them use words that I wouldn't use, hear them talk about things I hadn't even thought about in years, etc... all very real and very vivid. Sometimes even more vivid then daily life.
But in the end I know very well that it is all fantasy, I am imagining them, when I talk it is me doing the talking, when they talk it is also me doing the talking.

So part of me thinks that the one experience about the house was also just fantasy and one hell of a coincidence that the phone rang.

I dunno, when I was younger I was a believer and I was naive and believed anything, I used to say I was a 'knower' not a believer... now that I'm older, there just isn't enough out there to make me 'belief' anymore

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

I would think you would be compelled to share why you come to that conclusion, instead you just make a claim then try and belittle anyone who questions it.

There is no obligation for anyone to post anything on these boards. If someone chooses to think our non comment means compliance, that is on them.

If you don't get the tone of his message, things are still tender. Perhaps in time disusing publicly might help, for now, NO.
edit on 23-5-2023 by kwakakev because: Added last sentence.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I've always been a reason and evidence based person but like the OP I've had too many weird coincidences happen in my life to just write them off as "chance". No way. There is a psychic world all around and inside us that is just as real as the physical manifestation that keeps us preoccupied. It's all in who or what power you choose to attribute those invisible realities to that seems to dictate a greater vision about ourselves.

My hubby has had such experiences as well. The first time he learned that we are being distracted from it. Me being the conspiracy theorist that I am makes me think it's on purpose.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I wanted to add that when this happened within three days both my husband and my child were also attacked by demons.

It is why other parts of the Bible advise against interacting with these forces. If I was going to read the Bible I would read it. Not just open it to some random page of the day. Although I have tried it and some of it worked at the time.

As for these demons, you are still here and alive. Not as bad as some get. The psych trauma sucks. Sounds like you are still married so well done.

I have read it. Many times. I've done many studies. Not sure why you assume that I haven't. 🤔

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If God is talking to me I'm not going to ignore Him. The Bible wants us to interact with God so your post confuses me.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Listen, God hasn't been as loud lately to me either and it's only been a year and I keep saying... Was that really You God or was I just crazy? And He keeps bringing to my mind the Israelites and their trip in the desert. About how He did these miracles for them and they would stop believing and go back to their idols.

So I keep saying alright.... I'm gonna keep trusting You and believing in You.

Also, maybe it God sent something that was like your dad or maybe it was your dad because that is what you would accept. I find that God meets us where we are. Does that make sense?

sorry it took me a while to reply to this, because I find it difficult to find the right words without sounding mean or disrespectful... so just to be clear, I'm not

As I said, I don't believe in god, there is not a particle in my entire body that even considers the possibility of god. Let alone believe that god is talking to me through my dead father.
But it doesn't matter how many times I say that, there are always people who insist that I am wrong and god guides me anyway.

That experience I had (among others) I have no idea what it was, might be fantasy, might be me loosing my mind, or it might really be my father. In recent years I've tried to have such experiences again. I found that I can go into a meditative state, visualize my deceased loved ones, see them as they where, hear their voice, have entire conversations with them that seem real, hear them use words that I wouldn't use, hear them talk about things I hadn't even thought about in years, etc... all very real and very vivid. Sometimes even more vivid then daily life.
But in the end I know very well that it is all fantasy, I am imagining them, when I talk it is me doing the talking, when they talk it is also me doing the talking.

So part of me thinks that the one experience about the house was also just fantasy and one hell of a coincidence that the phone rang.

I dunno, when I was younger I was a believer and I was naive and believed anything, I used to say I was a 'knower' not a believer... now that I'm older, there just isn't enough out there to make me 'belief' anymore

I get it. I will be the first to admit I could be wrong about the whole thing. Would you say the same? One of the first things God told me was what's in my signature.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Not sure why you assume that I haven't

I never assumed either way, but it fits you know the story. That was more for other people reading these threads, they are public.

So far, asking about the galactic issues brought you to family. We would not be here without it. So what kind of family do these voices represent? One you want to be a part of? Is there some kind of common trait you can see in their heritage?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

One of the first things God told me was what's in my signature.

Sounds like a gas lighting course, doubt yourself and much easier to take over. You know how to use your hands, how to speak and how to get on in this world to made it as far as you have. I know we are still stupid in heaps of stuff, but to say we know nothing, get bent.

As for knowing it all, looks like an infinity thing.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Not sure why you assume that I haven't

I never assumed either way, but it fits you know the story. That was more for other people reading these threads, they are public.

So far, asking about the galactic issues brought you to family. We would not be here without it. So what kind of family do these voices represent? One you want to be a part of? Is there some kind of common trait you can see in their heritage?

Sorry for assuming that you were assuming. To be honest, I have no idea what you mean by your last question. Most of my interactions involves me being a better person.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

One of the first things God told me was what's in my signature.

Sounds like a gas lighting course, doubt yourself and much easier to take over. You know how to use your hands, how to speak and how to get on in this world to made it as far as you have. I know we are still stupid in heaps of stuff, but to say we know nothing, get bent.

As for knowing it all, looks like an infinity thing.
it wasn't meant that I know nothing as far as being dumb. It was more of a what you think you know about how things work in the spiritual. It wasn't a negative thing at all. It was more about letting go of what man says about things.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Ok, coming to terms with some things does shake a lot up. With the big picture stuff still have a long way to go. If you have a few voices going on, gonna have to keep your witts about you.

As for those feeling we get of where the wind is blowing next, not an easy job being a meteorologist.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Like you, I mean no disrespect with the following statement:

You do not have to believe in God for him to believe in you.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It always ends up as angels and demons.

There are some interesting variations of this occurrence.

In the days of Project Stargate/Stanford Experiments, The CIA would use a form of training involving "classified technology". This classified technology has since been called "Voice to Skull". Apparently it was discovered by accident near a radar dish, or so the story goes.

Anyway, they would use superstition and pretty much "possess" people they were testing. They wanted people WHO DIDN'T buy the conventional answer for why voices were talking, people seemed to playing with them, and weird things were happening. They specifically targeted people least likely to view it conventionally. They didn't want people irreligious as much as those skeptical of convention. They wanted a certain wiring, an outside parameters way of thinking.

They then turned their prospective agents lives into a living nightmare. Many ended up threatening to kill all their coworkers or something. This was an espionage test.

After triggering their minds to it, they would use "gaslighting" and "gangstalking" on their prospected agents. They would give them 1. A gossipy religious answer, 2. The person's (usually rationale based) answer. They would then use real people to get them to doubt themselves, while some real life person they were also using (usually a zealot with zero character) would actively use gossip to try to force them to accept the gossipy cultlike religious answer. These rumors were often things like, "The person is possessed", or "the person is evil and needs help", "the person is _____". They would use ambiguous methods so the person couldn't be certain they were being pushed this narrative. It would make their lives feel like the center of everyone's attention. Except if the person ever brought it up they were told, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Mostly because VERY FEW actually realized what their gossip and mind games are doing. Just gossip about the _____ person to them. They wanted people to keep pushing this person to break against what they think is happening through psychological games and denial when brought up.

It they didn't break, and didn't use their nightmare as an excuse to be a total jackass with no class (angry breakdowns forgiven), they passed, and would get revenge on the "zero character gossip person" that was being used to spearhead the campaign against them. If they broke, no one ever really did anything and it was all in their head... If they survived without getting gaslit.

In short they used technology and religious ideas to test a person's character and integrity.

This is a declassified CIA "testing" tactic. It has since been taken by other agencies, changed by some, inverted and purposed by civilians (even an alleged national secretive angels/demons cult - who may actually just be used as well), wrote about in memoirs, used by other country's programs, used by special interest entities to attempt assassination on politicians, and possibly go mass shooting with.

Even being declassified (if you know where to look), you still look way more crazy saying this than you would ever look if you said it really is angels and demons.

Weird world.
edit on 23-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What colors were yours?

I along with several others saw [7] UFO's on May 4, 2018 over the South Carolina and Georgia border. Two among the seven were chasing a huge white UFO that was heading for the Hartwell, Georgia region. The white thing blasts some energy at two flashing-pulsating five color UFO's. Colors flashed at random like a disco ball or police car lights as, blue, red, yellow, green and white.

The two began zig zagging and doing all kings of radical maneuver's to avoid these blasts of energy. Actually looked like heat lightening. We last saw three over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation 2021 labor day weekend.

We think those are USA owned. However the orange ones are ET.

I believe in God but he has never spoken to me. I also have Sleep Paralysis and have seen both evil and divine beings and symbols such as the Shield of Faith and / or Armor of God. The visitations were over 1000 times throughout my life. They reduced by 99% in Christmas Week 2018 as I prayed to God to make the SP stop. It has.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I did consider the v2s thing. I've read about it. But there is no logical explanation to explain why I would be a target.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join