It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just plain weird stuff that's happened to us over the past three years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've had weird stuff happen my entire life. But things got super weird over the last 18 months. I was going to tell it in story form but it would be way too long and way too tedious. So I've decided to just give the highlights one post at a time. Please share your own experiences as well as discussing mine.

So God (or what I consider God.... Who knows, might be aliens, or some secret black ops mission... I don't know. I'm gonna call it God) began communicating with me. I've had Him talk to me before but this time it was much more thorough and "louder". Well early one morning (still dark outside) He tells me to go get my husband out of the shower and have him come outside. So I went to the shower and said.... God said He wants you to come outside and look at something. (Keep in mind that I had not seen anything. I was just doing what God told me.) So hubby gets out of the shower and joins me on the porch. God then tells me to point up to the sky at a certain spot and say watch. So we both look at the spot in the sky and several lights "come on" and start zig zagging very fast back and forth. Hubby says... What was that? I say.... I don't know. God just wanted you to see it.

More stories in a bit.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So God told me that we needed to sell our house and move to the family ranch. He told me that we would sell by a certain date and then be camping for three months until we got a more permanent house. So I was obedient and put our house on the market. We got an offer on our house that lined up with the dates He gave me. After weeks of inspections and negotiations the offer fell thru. I cried because there was no way that we would be able to sell our house to coincide with the dates that God gave me. I thought maybe I was just crazy and God wasn't really speaking to me. I cried out to God and told Him I still trust Him but I'm having human emotions about it all. He told me that it was going to be a parting the red sea moment so I would for sure know that it was Him. So a week or so goes by and we get another offer on the house. These people didn't even want to get an inspection and they were willing to pay full price and they didn't require the repairs that the other people wanted. They also wanted to close ASAP so we ended up moving out the exact date that we would have with the other offer. Then we ended up living in a camper for three months until everything was set up with our more permanent living situation.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
When God started speaking to me so loudly I would ask Him what I was. He would tell me "You are a HAM radio." Well one Sunday morning I was talking to God and I asked Him again... What am I? First He said, A HAM radio. Then he said... "Well, a conduit would be a better word for it." I said okay but I don't really even know what a conduit is. Later that evening we went to church. (Our church has service in the evenings.) The pastor starts preaching and he said that earlier that day he had asked God what he was. And He said God told Him that he was a conduit. Of course I was shocked.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've got a lot more. Keep in mind I'm probably not going to give them in order. Also, please feel free to add your own. I'm very interested in hearing about others happenings so we can compare and figure out what the heck is going on.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Not God.
No. Zig-zagging lights = ALIEN!s they do telepathy too.
Everything which contacts you in your mind that doesn't immediately make you feel overwhelmed by love and appologising profusely for every tiny bit you ever might have done wrong is not God.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

When this began I actually did have a full day of mourning and repenting. Not only for all of my wrongs but of every character in history that did wrong. Including Satan himself.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have never cried so much and so hard in my entire life and I'm an old lady.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
When God started speaking to me so loudly I would ask Him what I was. He would tell me "You are a HAM radio." Well one Sunday morning I was talking to God and I asked Him again... What am I? First He said, A HAM radio. Then he said... "Well, a conduit would be a better word for it." I said okay but I don't really even know what a conduit is. Later that evening we went to church. (Our church has service in the evenings.) The pastor starts preaching and he said that earlier that day he had asked God what he was. And He said God told Him that he was a conduit. Of course I was shocked.

Moddufagga don't believe a word of it... Please consider what I said before: ALIEN!s

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Keep in mind every post is a short snippet of all of the things that happened during this time period that began in 2022. I won't be giving everything in the order that it happened.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Alright good.
Zig-zagging lights is still ALIEN!s but: good.

Isn't it awesome?
So! AWESOME!

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ok, I'll share as well,
but first I need to tell you that I don't believe in God, or any Godlike being from any kind of religion. These days I don't believe in much anymore and leaning very close to atheism. Although I'm desperately seeking for any 'proof' at all that there is something 'more' to life. So that is where I'm at right now, though it used to be different...

14 years ago I woke up my husband and told him that my father (who died 6 months prior) told me that we were going to receive a phone call the next day about the house we wanted to buy and that we were going to get it. My husband didn't believe me but surely, at 8 am the next morning the phone rang and we ended up buying a house that was really impossible for us to afford since the bank wouldn't give a loan.
for some reason, the seller decided to give us a private loan herself because she 'felt' the house must go to us.
We still live here (I don't know if there is a reason behind it)

I didn't hear God, I saw and heard my dead father and he told me things that came true....

I saw him again after that, but I started to doubt myself and doubt if it really had happened and eventually It stopped.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: stellawayten

Moddufagga don't believe a word of it... Please consider what I said before: ALIEN!s

One thing that I learned during this time is not to spend any time trying to convince anyone of anything. Just tell my story and those who it is for will listen and believe. Those that don't will get their messages elsewhere if they are supposed to get a message.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Alright good.
Zig-zagging lights is still ALIEN!s but: good.

Isn't it awesome?
So! AWESOME!

Listen.... During this time I had both God and demons talking to me. God told me that I had to learn to tell the difference between them. It was very confusing at times. But what do you expect when Satan interferes?

edit on 5/22/2023 by stellawayten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Im interested in the voice you hear.

In your head? Aloud like a normal human voice?

Can you describe it for us please.

Im a total atheist but im having a bit of an episode im going through the last month or so.

HERE'S A LINK TO MY HAPPENING

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Im interested in the voice you hear.

In your head? Aloud like a normal human voice?

Can you describe it for us please.

Im a total atheist but im having a bit of an episode im going through the last month or so.

HERE'S A LINK TO MY HAPPENING

Thanks for your link. Can't wait to read it. It is a human like voice but it's like it is being projected in my head like telepathy. It isn't like my own thoughts. It's as if someone is talking to me but I can only hear it in my head. It is NOT my voice. The stuff that it tells me is stuff that I have never even cared about. I will get more into that later. Sometimes it was different voices. It's hard to explain.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Would there be an age to these voices?

You will understand my questioning when you've read my link. Read the whole thread its about a 15 minute read i'd guess maybe shorter
edit on 22/5/23 by SecretKnowledge because: HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY, THE SUN IS SHINING THE BIRDS ARE SINGING AND ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Really?
To me it's not voices at all.
It's thought snippets, synchronisities, finger writing, ... such things.
Dreams.
But mostly a story I get told, like the whole world comes together to perform for me. And I am just floating by trying to figure out what it's all about.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Listen, God hasn't been as loud lately to me either and it's only been a year and I keep saying... Was that really You God or was I just crazy? And He keeps bringing to my mind the Israelites and their trip in the desert. About how He did these miracles for them and they would stop believing and go back to their idols.

So I keep saying alright.... I'm gonna keep trusting You and believing in You.

Also, maybe it God sent something that was like your dad or maybe it was your dad because that is what you would accept. I find that God meets us where we are. Does that make sense?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Oh I've got all of that too. You just asked me about the voices.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've had instances where I believe someone or something hidden was watching and interacting with me. Coincidences can happen at anytime, but after so many times, it's reasonable to doubt that they are always random.

I joke around and like to do the Fonze jukebox fix on everything, just for #s and giggles. I'd say 85% of the time an issue is resolved by that little thump I do; I laugh at the ridiculous notion... it was obviously a coincidence.

On another occasion, I was tasked with lighting a bonfire to burn all the branches and whatnot. Newspapers, tinder, dry branches and twigs, gasoline, lighter fluid, burning paper thrown on the pile, and matches couldn't light this sucker up. It was extremely windy, yet I couldn't figure out why this heap wouldn't ignite! I became arrogant and started cursing and taunting God to "show his might and dominance by making this fire start." What a pos I was, right? Well, I immediately regretted my insults, and apologized audibly, and regaining my humility.

As if by a lighting bolt, instantaneously a huge gust of wind emerged and the pile exploded in a fit of dancing, crackling timber. I didn't add anything after my verbal tantrum; no more matches or anything.

This definitely strengthened my belief in God.

The owner of the home, my mentor and his wife, helped me gain traction in my life which was initiated through the teen youth group at my church. The wife had a son in the military who she worried for constantly. Several times, she would pray for her son's safety and well being, she would see an eagle land on a specific pine tree in her yard. Soon after seeing that bald eagle, her son would show up unexpectedly, solidifying her faith.

I have more, but it's your thread. I haven't experienced what you had, but I honestly wouldn't consider your "voice" you heard as God. To me, it sounds like manipulation.

I think it's immature of ATS to automatically change a word to a symbol because it might offend others.
edit on 22-5-2023 by JefeFeesh because: Slightly annoyed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join