It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Say If You Question WTC7 You Lose Your Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
then dont work for the ds..... simple

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Myself personally as soon as I heard little old Larry Silverstein say that he said "pull it" in reference to the world trade center 7 building, a day or two after 9/11 I believe it was, (and I believe as I'm sure many of you do that it was a slip of the tongue) well that's all I had to hear!

All of the other plethora of damning concrete evidence, that undoubtedly show the false flag conspiracy that was 9/11, in the months and years that followed Larry Silverstein's "oopsie statement" only solidified it to that equivalent to a neutron star in my mind's eye.

Never stop chanting folks "9/11 was an inside job" and we can never let them rest easy for their unbelievably evil, malevolent, deceptive "Acts of horror" on the American people and the world at Large!

For those who have perished because of their evil deeds shall not have died in vain!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterdata

Ok? You just took a quote out of context for removing search and rescue operations from a building that showed signs it would collapsed for a term if applied in the demolition business that means to mechanical pull usually with cables a building a certain direction, and not straight down. And you have presented no physical evidence that WTC 7 was brought down by explosives. With there being no evidence of planted explosives.

The term in context in a PBS documentary.

A Facebook video shared Sept. 11 claims that Larry Silverstein, who developed Building 7, gave orders to demolish it. As evidence, it cites a PBS documentary, “America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero,” in which Silverstein says:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'You know we’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

www.usatoday.com...

Quite and cite with context where you heard Larry Silverstein is the term “a day or two after 9/11 I believe it was”…

The sights and sounds of WTC 7 on 9/11 starting to collapse from unchecked fires and thermal stress.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 5-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think Tucker is full of crap. Hes an idiot that spouts nonsense. I have talked about 9/11 conspiracies with people at work ever since it happened, and no one ever got fired. My boss didn't care what we wanted to talk about, so long as we were being productive and doing our work right, it was fine. Ive never heard anyone getting fired from a normal job for it. Maybe media jobs, but not normal ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join