It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Say If You Question WTC7 You Lose Your Job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: vNex92

What does your opinion of "BuzzFeed" have to do with some of the horrendous statements Tucker has come away with?

And the president of the US sniffs kids hair and it’s ignored
None of its right, it’s perverted but
It’s ok for some and not others or are you asking if only some should be held accountable
Who created this sickness, who lets it manifest and grow?

What gets done about it, bitch on a forum, turn a blind eye to those you support?
What’s your opinion of creepy Joe, no different to Carlson?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Klassified

a reply to: andy06shake

it does indeed require further investigation. 

No, it doesn't.

Larry Silverstein told us exactly what happened. He said "Pull it." and they pulled it.

Case closed.

Thank you. It's on video and audio. He said it. End of story.

You're welcome.

On top of that there's the BBC botch where they reported WTC7 had "collapsed" while it was still stood there in the background...

This willful ignorance is becoming pathetic at this point.

Stock footage? Since it's unlikely film crew were on location apart from home video hobbyists?

🤷‍♂️

edit on 1-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'd say there was dozens of film crew there. What are you talking about?

The biggest event in US history and you're claiming its unlikely film crew were on location?

Deny Ignorance

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Klassified

it does indeed require further investigation. 

No, it doesn't.

Larry Silverstein told us exactly what happened. He said "Pull it." and they pulled it.

Case closed.

Thank you. It's on video and audio. He said it. End of story.

You're welcome.

On top of that there's the BBC botch where they reported WTC7 had "collapsed" while it was still stood there in the background...

This willful ignorance is becoming pathetic at this point.

Stock footage? Since it's unlikely film crew were on location apart from home video hobbyists?

🤷‍♂️

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

WTC False-flag will go down in history with the babes in school as just another super tragedy Patriot's Day nonsensical re-telling of truth. Just like Pearl Harbor and the US dropping American nukes on Japan (they were German). Whatever fits the narrative.

The question RE WTC is, was it allowed to happen, planned to happen, or a mix?

All those temporary TSA measures never went away did they?

The US of A loves a good 'emergency act'

I saw an empty unpopulated no-one cares anymore covid 'vaccine' truck today.

That's a different story.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The documentary he was doing on Trudeau and Canada has been cancelled.
But I'm sure he will continue to speak out on these issues how he can.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Why are u posting liberal failing outlets like buzzfeed and rolling stones?

Could be similar to some posters posting about failing states and delusional ex super powers destined for defeat. Go on. I’ve lined it up

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Why do " These People " ALWAYS INSIST We ALL Believe the LIE Without Question ? Oh the ARROGANCE !.........

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well I for one appreciate the link. I am a conservative leaning independent, but I am no fanatic. I missed this about Tucker and it's important to me, so thanks

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Which government ARE you supporting from the shadows and darkness, like a simple cockroach? If you fear the scrutiny of your own government, why are you always attacking mine?
Proud American here. No hiding required 👍

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Its amazing how people have short term memory when they get told what they want to hear.

Tucker Carlson has been part of the system he is trying to pretend to be against for decades.

Tucker is also the genius that hid evidence against the Bidens when he mailed it to himself not even certified and it disappeared to only show back up scrubbed. Along with Tuckers request soon after , to take it easy on Hunter biden who tucker declared as a good guy and once his neighbor. Who coincidentally (Hunter) helped get tuckers daughters into the ivy league college they wanted.

He was also one that pushed for the commie bailouts and helped push the fake news that Ron Paul was too radical. Despite everything that Ron was saying decades ago has come to fruition.

The swamp is deep and anyone that has survived as long as tucker in the Fake news spin industry is not a friend or on our side.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vance
a reply to: interupt42

I hated Tucker when he was on Crossfire all those years ago, he took the most liberal sides, but as he matured he became more libertarian in his beliefs. He also made really good points in some areas. Just being willing to question some events that happened on 9/11 is always a good start for me.

Sort of like Bill Mayer, I 100% disagree with him on a lot of what he says, but he makes some really good points at times that speaks to truth.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
During my media studies, we got told that if you want a job in the industry you need to stay away from conspiracy theories. I did not get it at the time, but I do now. Needless to say I do not have any employment in the media.

Anyone on the NIST team investigating the building collapses that questioned the official story also got fired. The one leading the NIST team got paid $3 Million a year. That kind of money is not for his experience, but for his soul.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's all going to come out in the wash.

I mean, geez, seems to me that if anyone is out there demolishing skyscrapers for a living post 2002 that they could save themselves all the trouble of careful planning around physics and engineering and explosives and just fly a remote controlled jetliner sized drone, or something, into the building. Right?

Tragedy that it was, and still is, should that not have revolutionized thinking when it comes to the controlled demo of buildings?

How am I supposed to ask any other question, considering that watching them even try to do a controlled demo used to be a televised event that we all used to sit down for. Remember that? It was supposed to showcase our ingenuity.

Am I going to hell now? Because I've never brought this up?

And also: As far as Bldg #7 goes. I never wanted a dog in this race, if there ever was one, but all I have to do is watch the guy's face as he says, "Pull it", and even I know his tongue just ran off on a wild hare.
edit on 1-5-2023 by 7UNCLE7SNAKE7HANDS7 because: so there.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm all for Tucker becoming the next Alex Jones if he keeps it up and actually starts telling how it is. I think he should in the least, apologize for shilling for Fox News. If he admits that his opinions and program were influenced by Fox News agendas, then perhaps he can still attain some integrity and move foward to be a positive influence. Considering how many followers he has.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I do like that Maher and Tucker seem to be veering away from typical right-wing and left-wing media stances. They have a big following. They both do make good points sometimes. I think both tucker and maher know full well how insane the media and politicians have become.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 2-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Meh

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Building 7 is like the millions if vaxx injured and dead. That building wasn't supposed to fall over and those vaxxt people weren't supposed to die. (They were but not in the official story)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What does your opinion of "BuzzFeed" have to do with some of the horrendous statements Tucker has come away with?

For the same reason you jump all over people when they post DailyMail articles...

That's why...duh.

Because it's FOS, like your argument.

Even with his flaws, Tucker is better than most.

edit on 5/2/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

For the same reason you jump all over people when they post DailyMail articles...

That's why...duh.

The thing is i provided more sources than just the BuzzFeed article.

As to the DailyMail, well we do call it the daily fail for good reason.

Because it's FOS, like your argument.

Think you may find that's the reason your lord god Tucker got the bullet aka being "FOS".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join