It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Say If You Question WTC7 You Lose Your Job

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MykeNukem

For the same reason you jump all over people when they post DailyMail articles...

That's why...duh.

The thing is i provided more sources than just the BuzzFeed article.

As to the DailyMail, well we do call it the daily fail for good reason.

Because it's FOS, like your argument.

Think you may find that's the reason your lord god Tucker got the bullet aka being "FOS".

I rarely watched Tucker, lmao.

You know what they say about assuming?

I like how as soon as someone posts something about whoever you are against, all of the sudden they are "your lord and god", etc, etc, ad nauseum.....Ad Hom BS wrapped in BS with a side of BS.

You and your ilk are like toxic radiation to these boards IMO.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Who created this sickness, who lets it manifest and grow?

Qanonanuts would be my guess, same peeps that think John F. Kennedy Jr and senior are still alive and coming back to save their arse.

What gets done about it, bitch on a forum, turn a blind eye to those you support?

And who is it you imagine i support?

What’s your opinion of creepy Joe, no different to Carlson?

My opinion of Biden, he's just an elderly politician that happened to be the lesser of two evils.

He's not very proficient, just better than the alternatives on offer thus far and where you only have yourselves to blame, or at least the two-party system to blame, that puts forward daft old men for positions of power.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I rarely watched Tucker, lmao.

If you say so, be even more rare now till he finds a new soap box to climb atop.

You know what they say about assuming?

Aye Tucker would never assume things, just not his style.

I like how as soon as someone posts something about whoever you are against, all of the sudden they are "your lord and god", etc, etc, ad nauseum.....Ad Hom BS wrapped in BS with a side of BS.

Some cream for that butthurt may be in order methinks.

edit on 2-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake
Some cream for that butthurt may be in order methinks.

I know you'd love nothing more than to egg this on into a mud pit type conversation.

Have fun with that.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: andy06shake

For the same reason you jump all over people when they post DailyMail articles...

That's why...duh.

The thing is i provided more sources than just the BuzzFeed article.

As to the DailyMail, well we do call it the daily fail for good reason.

Because it's FOS, like your argument.

Think you may find that's the reason your lord god Tucker got the bullet aka being "FOS".

This X1000

Dude's like a 12yr old.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Is that you making your own assumptions now?

Hardly my fault you are triggered myke.

As to egging things on, well i think you may find that on this occasion you responded to me, not the other way about.

Again have fun with the butthurt same to your man Tucker.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Two little triggered fishes on the hook.

I would not let 12-year-olds near Tucker considering his feelings where underage marriage is concerned that's for sure.

underage marriage is not “the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child . . . The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different.”

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I take it back, you ARE 12. You don't seem to realize that your posts say nothing about the subject or the person you are addressing and everything about you. Believe me, we're laughing a lot harder than you.

edit on 5 2 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I take it back, you ARE 12.

Screaming words in capitals already.

You don't seem to realize that your posts say nothing about the subject or the person you are addressing and everything about you.

Project much little fish?

elieve me, we're laughing a lot harder than you.

Might want a "B" to go with that "elieve".

Plenty of peeps chortling at Tucker getting the boot, that's a given, just not his right-wing lunatic racist maga fanbase.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Clearly you didn’t come here to converse, just gloat and ridicule
Says a lot if you think about it

There is no excuse for what Tucker said though, I understand his point
Considering what is going on in society today, it’s not as debased as others left leaning supporters are in favour of it seems

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Clearly you didn’t come here to converse, just gloat and ridicule
Says a lot if you think about it

Clearly, you are not saying anything relevant to the thread about 9/11.

Now where Tucker is concerned he deserves the ridicule by my guess.

And the fact that he wishes to start spouting crap about 9/11 in some sort of attempt to justify his dismissal or somehow make it synonymous with such speaks volumes regarding deflection to say the least.

There is no excuse for what Tucker said though, I understand his point
Considering what is going on in society today, it’s not as debased as others left leaning supporters are in favour of it seems

So where do you stand on little girls of 16 marrying 27-year-old fully grown men?

Because if you understand Tucker's point then i have to assume you are part of the problem as opposed to a solution.

Underage marriage in the USA is indefensible in this day of age, parental and religious consent or otherwise.

Between 2000 and 2018, some 300,000 minors were legally married in the United States. The vast majority of child marriages (reliable sources vary between 78% and 95%) were between a minor girl and an adult man.

Yuk!

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Between%202000%20and%202018%2C%20some,girl%20and%20an%20adult%20man.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Good to see him more unrestrained now, and even on Fox News he knew where the line was not to be crossed, and 9/11 is still off limits over 20 years later.

JUST IN: Tucker Carlson says that no one cares if you’re a flat earther, but if you question what happened to Building 7 live on television you’ll lose your job. pic.twitter.com/NydCMsv9ds— Pat Webb (@patwebbjr) April 30, 2023

twitter.com...

If you cost your employer 758 million dollars... you will get fired.

There I fixed it.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wonder if anybody here wants to keep championing Tucker Carlson now that the following text message has surfaced?

“A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living # out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?”

Sounds like a violent bigot who is under some kind of delusion that he is righteous. Do you now agree with Fox’s decision to can him in light of this text message?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The American intelligence community has entire divisions entirely devoted to contradicting any 9/11 truth being researched & presented anywhere on the internet. The theories of false flag enabling of the action are shouted down violently, even still, over twenty years on. They have doubled down so many times that the actual measure of their objection to the conspiraciy theories is incalculable. This is STILL an unctouchable subject, and if you oppose the official narrative, you will come under fire. This is what led me to abandon the 9/11 sub forum here on ATS - the atmosphere is so toxic that it's practically unliveable, impossible to hold a rational debate of any sort.

edit on MaySaturday2315CDT04America/Chicago-050000 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

There was a time on the 9/11 forums that some ATS posters posted exclusively in this forum and all they did was push the OS of 9/11. So either they were trolling for bans which they got a few, or the were paid as you say.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The BLACK EAGLE GOLD is an interesting part of the WTC7 story for sure!

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

There was a time on the 9/11 forums that some ATS posters posted exclusively in this forum and all they did was push the OS of 9/11. So either they were trolling for bans which they got a few, or the were paid as you say.

More truth movement innuendo propaganda, different day. Vs truth movement talking heads using ATS for advertising and generating foot traffic to websites and channels?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

twitter.com...

Like why the need to click on this random link 😂

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

well you dont have to click it i just though it was relevant to the idea of questioning the official story of wtc7
is it off topic? only sorry if it is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join