It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be better for DeSantis not to run this time?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm glad you made it out alive. The Covid protocols were all wrong,
nothing the Gov did worked well. Most if it didn't work at all,
some of it was dangerous and deadly. I don't think we are out
of the woods yet.

Perhaps the one thing I might add, a caveat; Trump was
cut off from power in many areas, especially Covid.
There was Fauci running the show, and Birk. Those
two, like a two headed monster did so much damage.

Yes, I wish Trump had stopped them, but Fauci was
deeply embedded, IMO a sleeper. Maybe Trump didn't
see that at first, I only know how the media demonized
him for any suggestion he made if it didn't fit the CDC
narrative. Not giving him a pass, but he is only human.

Many people are not antivax, but since the Covid
vax is really only gene therapy, it is at best sketchy.
At least Trump didn't mandate the vax, Biden did
and ruined hundreds of thousands of lives, and
livelihoods.

I think his polices were far better for The U.S. than
Bush, Clinton, Carter, Obama, & Biden.

The U.S. is on a path where we will wake up one day
and she will not be recognizable from what we once knew.

Well thank you BTS, im glad too, and I actually agree with you for the most part on this whole post.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Not sure what to say if you don't think what happend at GITMO was torture.

I'm curious how it is that you believe that you actually know what happened there...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Cuz the idiot was cozing up to all those leaders like a puss. Does being a puss make us safer? Serious question lol.

Did you see how beat up trump looked in Helsinki? He found out he owed Putin for the e-mail dump in that meeting, no doubt.

And, love letters with Kim? Lolololol

Didn’t the idiot have secret documents just laying around Xi?

We were weak as hell under trump.

edit on 25-4-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Wrong... Trump was strong thats a fact!

But hey, enjoy your zombie puppet Biden! They sold America to the lowest bidder!

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We have sure been through it, lol.
Never thought I would live to see these things happening.

I mean...I knew they would happen, but it sure came on fast.
Not long ago these things were "conspiracies".

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well we know there are cases of GITMO prisoners being treated unfairly. We know the inmate was not found guilty. And we know that DeSantis went over to GITMO. At least I believe we know of that.
Sure, the previous inmate could be lying. But for what reason? He's not an American. And I don't think we'll ever get direct proof of this due to any inhumane treatment likely being buried.

It's something to consider when choosing to elect someone to hold the highest political position in the U.S. Especially when there is other candidates with a lot less baggage. Not sure why people refuse to elect independents.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Obama and Biden approved of it. They are continuing with the same process

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Well we know there are cases of GITMO prisoners being treated unfairly.

There probably were...

But neither you nor I have a clue what DeSantis did or didn't do. That was all I was saying.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I really don't understand why we aren't advocating for politicians who vow to make changes to the political system that we can all agree on. LIke removing lobbying from politics and the massive corporate and other financial funds that influence politics.

That's what we should be voting for. If we want to clear the swamp, there is some clear actions we can take. And neither Trump or BIden has talked about doing such things. They only speak of changing the political system on a very surface level to appease voters. They never do anything to actually implement such change.

It's pretty obvious that BIden, Trump, or DeSantis will not dramatically change the political system for the better. So why in the hell are we voting for these people?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Fair enough. I just don't like the apathy many Americans have towards the American government's use of violencetowards anyone they deem "terrorists". Like how bradley manning showed Americans the brutal nature of the military blowing away inoccent people. But all they could talk about was how wrong it was to release sensitive information.
edit on 26-4-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

I really don't understand why we aren't advocating for politicians who vow to make changes to the political system that we can all agree on. LIke removing lobbying from politics and the massive corporate and other financial funds that influence politics.

That's what we should be voting for. If we want to clear the swamp, there is some clear actions we can take. And neither Trump or BIden has talked about doing such things. They only speak of changing the political system on a very surface level to appease voters. They never do anything to actually implement such change.

It's pretty obvious that BIden, Trump, or DeSantis will not dramatically change the political system for the better. So why in the hell are we voting for these people?

NO politician ever would change the system they've rigged for the cushiest jobs on the planet. They 'work' 1/3 of the year for outrageous wages, exempt themselves from the laws they write and force the rest of us to follow, become millionaires in ten years or less, make money on the side with lobbying payoffs-why would they ever consider killing the golden goose?

We're given the illusion we have a two-party system; we're given the illusion that they represent the common man.

I believe there are politicians that want to change the status quo for the better, but they are in the minority and won't last long in politics if they don't learn to tow the line and scam their supporters.
edit on 300000088America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I agree that Biden nor Trump is what our country needs right now.

But every election going back to before I was born, and that is a good little ways, will promise you everything you say you want, and once they have won, suddenly forget everything they promised.

You can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

The man in the White House is no more than an Oscar Z. Pinhead Diggs. Another illusion designed to keep us appeased.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Tulsi Gabbard seems promising. Seems like she keeps to her promises, has standards, and ethics. She spoke out against the democrat party and got blackballed. Now running as an independent. I'd say that makes her an interesting candidate. Not sure what other independents are out there, but I think she remains a good option who may provide change. She is very anti-war which is great.

I'd have to research her more, but at least a better option than trump or biden.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
DeSantimonious is currently on a trip around the world testing the waters to see if he has any international support.

That will determine if he runs or not....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join