It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change of mind: UK to end COVID-19 boosters for people under the age of 50

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Humans have been infected with mutating variants of coronaviruses for centuries and most probably millennia, if not longer. The difference being this one was utilised to introduce a new medical technology along with various control measures to limit freedoms and coerce mass swathes of the population into being voluntary guinea pigs for the experimentation of said technology.

As i said on day 1 of the pandemic, SARS-CoV-2 is no worse than the common flu, in fact it's essentially the same thing. Excess mortality appears to be accelerating despite vaccines, suggesting our response to a new strain of a known virus has caused more harm than good. You'd expect mortality to be lower than the average after a pandemic, as the virus would wipe out the weak and vulnerable. What we're seeing is an unprecedented increase AFTER mass vaccination.

Also, this is the only virus i'm aware of in history which has an unknown zoonotic source, most likely because it's the first engineered bioweapon and not a natural evolution or cross species transition.

In a nutshell!
Also, people forget that little 2 on the end of SARS-CoV-2..... it's a variant of the original SARS in 2002/3. So, you could say a variant that stopped by a lab for a little 'fine tuning'.

Is SARS related to coronavirus?
Although SARS-CoV-2 belongs to the same Betacoronavirus genus as the coronaviruses responsible for the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) (SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, respectively), this novel virus seems to be associated withmilder infections.

(bolded part mine)
Link to paper published March 28th 2020
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: RAY1990
You are welcome...although I don't understand what you are thanking me for.

Posting a link?

Why wouldn't I thank you?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Florida's top doctor says men aged 18-39 should NOT get a COVID vaccine because the jab 'raises risk of cardiac death by 84%'

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
fee.org...

England Refuses to Offer COVID Shots to Kids Under 12, While US Cities Mandate Them. Who’s Right?

(UKHSA) announced last week that children under the age of 12 will no longer be offered Covid-19 vaccines, unless the children are deemed high risk.

The decision appears to have rankled The Guardian, which quoted several physicians who criticized the move.

“When we know there is a safe and effective vaccine available this seems unjustifiable to me,” Professor Christina Pagel of the University College London told the newspaper, noting that deaths from COVID shots are rare.

The UK is right not to offer these potentially dangerous products to anyone below the age of 12 and their decision to extend it to all those under the age of 50 is the correct one and it should have been this way since the beginning of the absurd vaccine campaign. They were plans from the beginning not to vaccinate anyone below the age of 50 in the UK of anyone remembers the Head of the Vaccine Task Force, Kate Bingham.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The vaccines should NEVER have been offered to anyone else than people above 50 and those at risk due to cormobidities.

And the lock downs shut only have effected the same crowd.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
The vaccines should NEVER have been offered to anyone else than people above 50 and those at risk due to cormobidities.

Absolutely!

Even those above the age of 50 with no co-morbidities have very small chance of getting harmed by SARS-CoV-2

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

If you take a look at another thread I made sometime ago, the UK wasn't planning to vaccinate anyone under the age of 50 as according to Ms Kate Bingham who was the Head of the Vaccine Task Force, they didn't want to have freak accidents with young and healthy people. They were adamant these vaccines were only for the elderly and clinically vulnerable.

This was the time before the evil forces hijacked fully science and medicine and they have weaponized academic research. This is another major Frome for which they must receive the strongest penalties available.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

What?

The new boosters are for new variants.

Yes and no. They are bivalent.

These bivalent COVID-19 vaccines include an mRNA component of the original strain to provide an immune response that is broadly protective against COVID-19 and an mRNA component in common between the omicron variant BA.4 and BA.5 /i]...

FDA

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Well... Mrs Kate Bingham was very correct!!!

She sure was.

But even then, that's assuming the "vaccines" were effective and overlooks possible side effects.

The "vaccines" should have been offered to any adult who wanted them, after personal risk/ benefit consideration.

The problem there is that the data authorities were basing their confidence on was flimsy at best (shortening a clinical trial when you think you can swing figures to show an effect would normally be considered a no-no) and the observational data has problems noted by data analysts and never stood up to scrutiny all that well.

The dangers of infection itself were always over stated to the point of fear mongering, especially for younger people.

Doctors were coerced to promote them also, which made individually tailored treatment based on medical advice impossible.

"Vaccination" was also sold as a way out of the draconian enforced restrictions and for people to get their life back (certainly were sold as such round my way) which might be one of the more insidious types of coercion of the lot.

Some serious adverse events were initially being denied, ignored or downplayed, and then begrudgingly acknowledged ad hoc.

This means that even those who willingly took them were never given any way to genuinely consider personal risk/benefit and makes a mockery of the idea of "informed consent".

As to health care workers being mandated (which seems a common theme in much of the world) we have precedent going all the way back to antiquity where recovered people have been considered valuable in treating the afflicted because of their natural immunity.

The pandemic is over anyway and while this scaling back is good, we shouldn't forget the past few years.

I would be very happy if no govt could ever resort to "emergency powers" that enable over reach such as this, ever again. In emergencies they can make strong recommendations and explain why they recommend them, then let people decide, but no coercion or mandates of anything. They have shown they don't deserve such privilege and probably never should have had it to begin with.

edit on 3-3-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Par for the course, mate.

That's what you get for questioning certain folks beliefs and narratives.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Par for the course, mate.

That's what you get for questioning certain folks beliefs and narratives.

Such as your own beliefs and narratives that have collapsed over the last 2-3 years. The reality is that the UK Government is no longer offering the untested, experimental, and potentially dangerous mRNA products to anyone under the age of 50 just as it was initially planned back in October/November 2020 until the evil forces hijacked science and medicine for once more.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Some new information...

In January 2023, the committee advised preparations should begin for potential booster programmes in spring and autumn this year, with further details to be announced at a later date. The committee has since advised that a spring booster dose should be offered to: adults aged 75 years and over.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I just question your beliefs and narratives.

I don't push mine.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I just question your beliefs and narratives.

I don't push mine.

I don't have beliefs. I am just staying the facts. There are members though who try to push official narratives that have been debunked and are continuously debunked as time passes. All narratives have collapsed and it's futile to keep supporting them.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

they fear a Harry Evans..who seeks the truth in this corrupt world..

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow
Time for the government to scare the pants off them again?
New strain?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

What?

The new boosters are for new variants.

Yes and no. They are bivalent.

These bivalent COVID-19 vaccines include an mRNA component of the original strain to provide an immune response that is broadly protective against COVID-19 and an mRNA component in common between the omicron variant BA.4 and BA.5 /i]...

FDA

Technically those variants are all old.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

need something more than a new strain now the cat is not just dead but without any bounce..

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
update:
the ons/uk are also no longer tracking covid from the end of the month..
edit on 9-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join