It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change of mind: UK to end COVID-19 boosters for people under the age of 50

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You're a vaccine apologist, that's what your posting history suggests.

I've been subjected to your lies and nonsense long enough to establish that opinion.

Again, how many people do you know that died from Covid, how do you know the cause of death, how do you know their vaccination status?
edit on 29/1/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

2 people I grew up with knowing. One had an undiagnosed issue and the other was born with a few problems. Both unvaccinated and both were in hospital at the same time.

When I talk to people I know I can gather when they're full of crap, I know when people have reason to bs me and I'm not looking for information that fits narratives.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

How can I apologize for something that is personal choice?

I'd rather help them learn their rights and make their own conclusions.

Again already told you about deaths I can definitively say about. Lmao people who are unvaccinated where it like a badge of honour. Same happened with the vaccinated.
edit on 29-1-2023 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So you know 2 people that died in the pandemic, both unvaccinated.

By "most" that implies you know one person that died of Covid who was vaccinated.

Hardly a data set worthy of formulating an informed opinion from.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

How can I apologize for something that is personal choice?

I'd rather help them learn their rights and make their own conclusions.

Again already told you about deaths I can definitively say about. Lmao people who are unvaccinated where it like a badge of honour. Same happened with the vaccinated.

So are you saying that everyone has a choice? Or has a choice? Because it doesn't seem to me to be the case.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No, you know two people with poor health that died during the pandemic.

You have no idea if the vaccine would have saved them, none.

Hence I'm calling out your irrelevant and disingenuous anecdotes.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Personal testimony.

What do you want me to do give you an in-depth profile of everyone I know and the conversations we've had about COVID?

The whole vaccination status malarkey works both ways, death certificates don't hold vaccination status and the only way to find out vaccination status is via medical records.

Except for COVID where dodgy temporary laws allowed some people to be subject to extra regulations if they weren't vaccinated. In the UK that's old news. I'm kind of repeating myself now.

Evidence? I'm not giving you names and their stories of personal struggles.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

When have I ever talked about the effectiveness of the vaccines... You know plural.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Asmodeus3

It was mostly propaganda pushed by MSM and extremely willing puppets. Governments that survive only ever do as much as they can get away with... Loads were giving them the mandate.

Yes a lot of coercion happened but nothing much came of it, I have a few family members who work in providing health and social care. People love a good moan but they rarely go against the grain... So they took vaccines. There's no mandate now because most have moved on.

Seemingly not ATS though which ironically should be the best crowd at spotting propaganda and coercion.

Typical response from the bootlickers and vaccine cheerleaders.

Ssh or I'll get my pom poms out...

I've got plenty of posting history here please point out where I've ever supported the vaccine, I've never been much of a bootlicker and I don't enjoy crowds. Too many assumptions and a bit much stereotyping in crowds, makes people a bit thick...

Let me repeat this because I don't think you have read it.

My post earlier

"I am not from the UK but I said 'mass and mandatory' vaccinations. It wasn't obviously mandatory for all but it was mandatory for some in a given time period. For example health and social care workers.

Many others were often coerced, pressured, intimidated, and threatened with dismissal by their employers as well as terrorised by the media that exaggerated Covid-19 as if it was the Spanish Flu.
Hence the mass vaccinations we saw.

Not a free and informed choice after all"

You said lot of coercion happened in your country and elsewhere and nothing happened?! How many people were queueing to get vaccinated. Pretty much everyone I would suspect because of the coercion and the terror and fear propagated by the MSM.

edit on 29-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I can only speak of the UK and the stuff I've seen.

Yes I'd say it's down to personal choice, by right anything deemed medical can be refused here given they're not under some health act and are capable of decisions.

Every decision has consequences. If people lost their job over vaccine status and I knew them personally I'd be helping them any way I can.

Many others were often coerced, pressured, intimidated, and threatened with dismissal by their employers as well as terrorised by the media that exaggerated Covid-19 as if it was the Spanish Flu.
Hence the mass vaccinations we saw.

Look! you're saying what I've been saying for ages!

Figured I'd add to this reply, yeah it's not my duty to fight propaganda in the minds of the individual. If they want to run around in a panic taking every bit of information as gospel then they probably shouldn't exist in the 21st century anyways.

edit on 29-1-2023 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I read that 40,000 care workers in the UK lost their jobs because they wouldn't take the medicine......is that incorrect then?

edit on 29-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

link   

You implied that position with your "most" of the people you know that died during the pandemic are unvaccinated anecdotes.

I called you out and then you admitted knowing a grand total of two people that died, rendering your point totally irrelevant.

You attempted to differentiate deaths by vaccination status based on a flimsy data set, by flimsy i mean a total of 2 cases.

link   

I can only speak of the UK and the stuff I've seen.

Yes I'd say it's down to personal choice, by right anything deemed medical can be refused here given they're not under some health act and are capable of decisions.

Every decision has consequences. If people lost their job over vaccine status and I knew them personally I'd be helping them any way I can.

Yes it is personal choice whether to get vaccinated or not. But people didn't have this choice as they were coerced and threatened with dismissal by their employers and due to the various mandates. In addition they never gave their informed consent as they were never informed.

link   
For that matter, the pressure on the over-fifties has also diminished, by my experience. I'm 70. In the autumn, there were a couple of offers by letter to take it as a "seasonal vaccine", which I ignored because I don't do seasonal vaccines. That was all. I think they have genuinely stopped pushing. The new thing seems to be getting vaccinated against shingles. I ignored that one as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Idk?

Personal experience the all took the jab, I know a person who got a job later in that sector who always blabs on about killer shots... Personal testimony ain't worth anything here and I genuinely dunno if she's just a vaccinated imposter.

Got links? Lots of things were "relaxed" during COVID but the law still applies when it comes to unfair dismissal.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

They just rolled out a seasonal flu vaccine at my lads school last week, out of 30 children only 2 of them didn't have parental consent.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Carers lose jobs

That's in one week.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I know many more via conversations and the stuff they willingly share over the likes of social media.

I don't know these people personally and can't definitively know their vaccination status. Hence why I mentioned the relationship to me.

You attempted to differentiate deaths by vaccination status based on a flimsy data set, by flimsy i mean a total of 2 cases.

When did I push statistics? When did I mention anything more than giving personal testimony?

Boxed thinking you got there. My point was COVID is mostly in the past and the actual virus seemingly did as much damage if not worse than the vaccine. I never talked about the wonders or woes of vaccination but you do you grenade and divide the world via your narrow minded approach.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Idk?

You don't know??

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Social media, that bastion of free speech and truth.

Everything is in the past, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

I will not be applying your forgive and forget approach, i'd rather not see my children be forced into digital slavery.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join