It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change of mind: UK to end COVID-19 boosters for people under the age of 50

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Healthy British citizens under 50 will no longer be able to get COVID-19 boosters beginning next month, according to reports.

This is the program’s first scaling back, which started out with lockdowns and mandatory masks.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization, or JCVI, said the transition continues to move away from a pandemic emergency response and toward pandemic recovery.

The U.K. is expected to continue offering the first vaccine doses to anyone over the age of 16, but boosters are a different story.

Once in effect, only people over the age of 50 will be able to get a booster, although people who are younger and immunosuppressed will qualify.

There is a change of mind to the vaccination policy in the UK and we can suspect why the decision was taken. I am sure they have their reasons

In my opinion the Covid-19 vaccines should have never been authorised for anyone who was young and healthy in the first place for a numbers of reasons we have discussed many times in the past such as the fact these 'vaccines' could cause several serious adverse reactions and death and due to the fact young and healthy people are in very low or miniscule risk from Covid-19.

Not that long before the start of this absurd and dangerous public health policy of mass and mandatory vaccinations and before the hijacking of the vaccination campaign by the pharmaceutical companies the Head of the vaccination task force in the UK, Kate Bingham, said in the financial times:

Kate Bingham-Head of the UK's vaccine task force. London, 4th of October 2020

www.ft.com...

Kate Bingham told the Financial Times that vaccinating everyone in the country was “not going to happen”, adding: “We just need to vaccinate everyone at risk.

People keep talking about ‘time to vaccinate the whole population’, but that is misguided,” she said. “There’s going to be no vaccination of people under 18. It’s an adult-only vaccine, for people over 50, focusing on health workers and care home workers and the vulnerable.

Ms Bingham said vaccination policy would be aimed at those “most at risk” and noted that vaccinating healthy people, who are much less likely to have severe outcomes from Covid-19, “could cause them some freak harm”, potentially tipping the scales in terms of the risk-benefit analysis

Well... Mrs Kate Bingham was very correct!!! And so do the people of the UK's vaccine task force who were very reasonable and in their professional view and according to the standards of health and safety you never vaccinate young and healthy people with unknown and untested products that could be potentially hazardous and could cause some freak harm

edit on 29-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
www.westernstandard.news...

Denmark has also ended the vaccination program for those under the age of 50 back in September 2022

Denmark will no longer be offering COVID-19 vaccines to people under 50-years-old, months after ending vaccination for those under 18-years-old

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Of course they are. There are less questions when someone 50 years or older dies than an 18 year old. I guess they have reached their sudden death quota for the youth.
50 and over? Probably need to remove more pensioners out of the system before the funds run out.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
they are tying themselves I knots over these vaccine programs.. you only have to look at the flu program to see the shift..

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

you have to get the jabs in the arms which they are failing to do..

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
so NOW they are going to an age-based vaccine program?

You mean just like a plethora of people suggested would be the correct course of action in the beginning?

Makes complete sense when you actually look at the demographics of those who have serious cases or who have passed.

Always has, we could have isolated and vaxxed the elderly and continued on, but TPTB choose to go full bore when the situation didn't warrant it, and it was obvious 6-8 weeks in.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Of course they are. There are less questions when someone 50 years or older dies than an 18 year old. I guess they have reached their sudden death quota for the youth.
50 and over? Probably need to remove more pensioners out of the system before the funds run out.

Well they shouldn't have lived so long, right?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is crazy.

“Under fifty and healthy are too strong to take the vaccination. We need some over 50s with some serious health concerns to tackle this vaccine.”

It’s so clear that the under fifty deaths are drawing too much attention and people will take longer to recognize over fifty deaths. Nothing has changed with the science or the math of the vaccine. It takes 250,000 doses of the vaccine to save one serious hospitalization due to Covid while on average there is 1 in 800 serious adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine.

Seriously, people that take this are simplistic oafs at the very best.

This information has been around since jump street. Not to mention you have to be stupid not to do the simple math of the dead from Covid numbers and observe the massive amounts of over counting. When you use their numbers you can see it was an average flu season with a massive marketing campaign to push a vaccine that is culling the population massively. We should kill everyone in charge before our numbers are too low to stand up for ourselves because nobody is going to do it for us.

Our children are going to be killed and in slavery because we did not fight back and we believed rigged elections were the answer. They are kicking off a world war just to help hide the dead and dying numbers.

“WE THE PEOPLE”.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Have you noticed what Kate Bingham said?! She was the Head of the vaccine task force in the UK. This is the most significant part her interview.

Ms Bingham said vaccination policy would be aimed at those “most at risk” and noted that vaccinating healthy people, who are much less likely to have severe outcomes from Covid-19, “could cause them some freak harm”, potentially tipping the scales in terms of the risk-benefit analysis

Unknown and untested products could cause some freak harm to young and healthy people. She was absolutely correct.

However they can also cause the same serious harms to healthy people over the age of 50.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

we could have isolated and vaxxed the elderly and continued on, but TPTB choose to go full bore when the situation didn't warrant it, and it was obvious 6-8 weeks in.

If they had only vaccinated those over 50 the alarming increase in deaths and serious adverse events would have been obvious in the first month. They had to vaccinate everybody to muddy the waters and make new millionaires.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You mean just like a plethora of people suggested would be the correct course of action in the beginning?

Makes complete sense when you actually look at the demographics of those who have serious cases or who have passed.

Always has, we could have isolated and vaxxed the elderly and continued on, but TPTB choose to go full bore when the situation didn't warrant it, and it was obvious 6-8 weeks in.

There should have never been a vaccination program for the healthy and young. Even for those healthy that are between the age of 50-65. Vaccinations should have been offered for those over the age of 65 and especially with comorbidities and the younger people who were immunosuppressed or had serious issues such as cancer & diabetes or a few other.

Look what Kate Bingham said back in October 2020 a few weeks before the start of the vaccination program in the UK. She was the Head of the vaccine task force.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Not that long before the start of this absurd and dangerous public health policy of mass and mandatory vaccinations

See that's where you lost me.

It wasn't mandatory and I've been saying for a while that the UK has all but given up pushing vaccines. The only people who are offered vaccinations are those who are potentially immuno-compromised. Just like the flu jab.

SSDD. It's like reading propaganda or being caught between two equally crap salesmen. Mandatory masks and lockdowns was like 2 years ago here, stop living in the past.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Of course they are withdrawing it, they have to. The increase in beds required for vascular.... stroke & cradiac ... is going up almost weekly.
I've posted this elsewhere on the board.
I know a senior NHS nurse who has worked on the stroke ward for about 7 years they have gone from:
Pre 18 months ago, 15 beds on her stroke ward, never full capacity with 90% of patients being over 70 years old to this.....
Since 18 months ago, 50 beds all occupied (and looking for more) with 90% being between 35 - 55 years old.
All these figures are collated by the ONS I believe. So if this is just her smaller hospital in a city in the NE of England, can you imagine what it's like nationwide?
Yes, distract us with strikes over pay and conditions, blame the funding, or too many chiefs and not enough indians as the saying goes. But as usual nobody is wanting to at least discuss the elephant in the room as to why the NHS is over stretched.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: putnam6

There should have never been a vaccination program for the healthy and young. Even for those healthy that are between the age of 50-65. Vaccinations should have been offered for those over the age of 65 and especially with comorbidities and the younger people who were immunosuppressed or had serious issues such as cancer & diabetes or a few other.

Look what Kate Bingham said back in October 2020 a few weeks before the start of the vaccination program in the UK. She was the Head of the vaccine task force.

Agree 1000%, but at this point in time be glad they aren't requiring everybody,thus this is progress in the right direction

All I know is there were plenty of people here in the states wanting exactly that. A fact-based measured response based on those at extreme risk. The percentages for those under 65 never warranted the vaccine or restrictive responses, except marginally so when it first hit.

Plenty of circumstantial evidence that the introduction of the vaccine, is what caused the huge spike of cases here in the states Jan/Feb 2022

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yeah, lets just forget all about the infringements on our freedoms, the coercion, the discrimination and the outrageous government response to the pandemic.

I mean it's not like there's any lasting effects to people, society or the economy.

Typical response from the bootlickers and vaccine cheerleaders.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Not that long before the start of this absurd and dangerous public health policy of mass and mandatory vaccinations

See that's where you lost me.

It wasn't mandatory and I've been saying for a while that the UK has all but given up pushing vaccines. The only people who are offered vaccinations are those who are potentially immuno-compromised. Just like the flu jab.

SSDD. It's like reading propaganda or being caught between two equally crap salesmen. Mandatory masks and lockdowns was like 2 years ago here, stop living in the past.

I am not from the UK but I said 'mass and mandatory' vaccinations. It wasn't obviously mandatory for all but it was mandatory for some in a given time period. For example health and social care workers.

Many others were often coerced, pressured, intimidated, and threatened with dismissal by their employers as well as terrorised by the media that exaggerated Covid-19 as if it was the Spanish Flu.
Hence the mass vaccinations we saw.

Not a free and informed choice after all.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think the elephant in the room is how sickly modern humans are. It's awesome to have something to blame that's 100% out of our control like a vaccine.

My own experiences point towards the virus, everyone I've seen die had bodies riddled with years of neglect and abuse or a potentially serious long-term issue which was usually undiagnosed.

Most were unvaccinated, I'm not saying the vaccines weren't bad just that the virus clearly had serious implications for many. Add on the fact that the NHS has been stretched for years and most people are healthy till they're not then you've got a recipe for disaster.

What I've seen of people who survived a deadly bout with vaccine/virus (whatever) is a diagnosis of potentially life-changing afflictions, that or they already had that diagnosis.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: putnam6

we could have isolated and vaxxed the elderly and continued on, but TPTB choose to go full bore when the situation didn't warrant it, and it was obvious 6-8 weeks in.

If they had only vaccinated those over 50 the alarming increase in deaths and serious adverse events would have been obvious in the first month. They had to vaccinate everybody to muddy the waters and make new millionaires.

Damn Nugget that conclusion does make sense, more vax more bucks, ride the wave as long as they can

it's possible, though I still like to give our governments every possible benefit of the doubt that it was incompetence and an abundance of caution and not downright supervillain-type manipulation.

who knows? but really all it does take to build a consensus, is a few powerful and influential people banging the drum over and over, sooner or later some of the less fervent believers will waver and acquiesce to the few fervent COVID vaccine drummers

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

How many people do you know that died? Of those how many are you privy to their death certificate and vaccination status?

I don't know a single unvaccinated person who's died, not one.

I think you're talking from your anus.
edit on 29/1/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It was mostly propaganda pushed by MSM and extremely willing puppets. Governments that survive only ever do as much as they can get away with... Loads were giving them the mandate.

Yes a lot of coercion happened but nothing much came of it, I have a few family members who work in providing health and social care. People love a good moan but they rarely go against the grain... So they took vaccines. There's no mandate now because most have moved on.

Seemingly not ATS though which ironically should be the best crowd at spotting propaganda and coercion.

a reply to: Grenade

Typical response from the bootlickers and vaccine cheerleaders.

Ssh or I'll get my pom poms out...

I've got plenty of posting history here please point out where I've ever supported the vaccine, I've never been much of a bootlicker and I don't enjoy crowds. Too many assumptions and a bit much stereotyping in crowds, makes people a bit thick...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join