It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on private jets?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: futurehobo
I only recently learned about chemtrails, i know a lot of airplanes use them (or all?). But what about private jets of celebrities? I think it would make sense that the private jets would cause even more. They it would directly serve the elites interest. Or would they not want to involve themselves directly so they create an aura of plausible deniability? Has anyone ever used a private jet tracker to see if they cause chemtrails?

In the back of my mind over the decades, it just didn't make sense to me that the contrail was as everyone wants to believe it was/is, without any harmful emissions. But, I never believed in the conspiracy that chemtrails were a deliberate government agenda to 'fill in the blank'.

"The teams saw an opportunity to develop world leading instrumentation for the aerospace industry, and to understand emissions and performance improvements from large scale engines," said Lengden. "With chemical species tomography, we can now start to 'see' the chemical detail of combustion in a real production airplane engine."

The resulting images showed that, at all thrust levels, a ring-structure of high carbon dioxide concentration was present in the central region of the engine. There was also a raised region in the middle of the plume, which was likely due to the engine's shape.

The researchers are now working to adapt the new instrument to enable quantitative measurement and imaging of other chemicals produced by turbine combustion in both the aerospace and industrial power generation sectors, and to capture images of temperature. This will enable engineers and scientists developing new turbines and fuels to better understand the combustion process for current and future technologies.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Early 21st century scientific investigation, folks.
edit on q000000171231America/Chicago2828America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well if his NSA buddies told him so it must be true.

Also, any sort of "human plasma" and/or "micro bacteria" introduced into a jet engine, which apparently can reach temperatures of around 1,700 degrees Celsius, is going to be completely destroyed before it makes it anywhere near or is introduced into the Jetstream, as others have pointed out.

The guy mentions lead, I'm thinking he has been drinking that type of paint.
edit on 8-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ChristianSupremacist

They are not spraying us from planes though. The spraying that they talk about is far above where planes fly, using rockets to spray into the upper atmosphere, where it's not going to reach us, and at levels that are in the parts per trillion.
I posted it before in this thread and I will post it again. Proof they're spraying us from airplanes,
Royal Rainmaking Project
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Cloud seeding is not the same, as I said before. There’s a huge difference between trying to make it rain, and what people claim is happening with chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Cloud seeding is not the same, as I said before. There’s a huge difference between trying to make it rain, and what people claim is happening with chemtrails.

OK so there is such thing as cloud seeding? Because I swear I've seen it. I don't want people to think I'm nuts though! 🤣

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

It’s fairly common in some areas. It’s one of those things that you can’t prove work, but people keep doing it, on the assumption that it’s worked in the past. It requires that there be clouds capable of producing rain to be present, and then they release specific chemicals, such as silver iodide into them, on the theory that it will push them into dropping their rain where they want and need it. The problem with it is that no one knows where the rain would have fallen to begin with. So yes, you often see rain after seeding, but was it going to rain there any way, or would it have dropped somewhere else?
edit on 12/8/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: warlok
So.. if persistent contrails don't exist, let's talk a bit about "ship tracks" (or ship trails).

No? Well fine, I'll F off for the next 10 years then.. **shrugs**

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: warlok

Good. Bye.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kittywrangler

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
a reply to: kittywrangler

Please post a link to the study and/or the video you watched of them taking these samples.

www.youtube.com...
OVERCAST - CHEMTRAIL DOCUMENTARY - GEOENGINEERING DOCUMENTARY 2021

Thanks for posting the link can you please give a time stamp to where they do the test and give out the results?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I only recently learned about chemtrails, i know a lot of airplanes use them (or all?). But what about private jets of celebrities? I think it would make sense that the private jets would cause even more. They it would directly serve the elites interest. Or would they not want to involve themselves directly so they create an aura of plausible deniability? Has anyone ever used a private jet tracker to see if they cause chemtrails?

In the back of my mind over the decades, it just didn't make sense to me that the contrail was as everyone wants to believe it was/is, without any harmful emissions. But, I never believed in the conspiracy that chemtrails were a deliberate government agenda to 'fill in the blank'.

Who's made the claim there isn't harmful emissions coming from jets? I mean I don't think anyone in their right mind would recommend standing behind an aircraft and huffing the emissions and it obviously has a negative impact on the environment.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I bet chaff will get brought up next as proof of chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't been already.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: quintessentone

Who's made the claim there isn't harmful emissions coming from jets? I mean I don't think anyone in their right mind would recommend standing behind an aircraft and huffing the emissions and it obviously has a negative impact on the environment.

The chemtrail skeptics did for decades now. I can't exactly recall their explanations, but it went something like this: whatever is creating those white trails in the sky were only water vapour because the engine uses all the fuel/chemicals in it's processes. Where were you decades ago?
edit on q000000061231America/Chicago1818America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kittywrangler

Uhm....apparently you missed where he said "We missed it by a thousand meters". They didn't fly through any contrails, because the plane they had couldn't go high enough to get into them. He said they were unable to get a sample to test against the first sample. Which means that the first sample could have been a fluke, or could have detected something being released in the area, that was taken with with the contrail sample.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Unless you're standing behind the engine, the harmful stuff being emitted isn't going to affect you in any way. Even then, it might not. The only time it might, is if there's an issue with the engine, and they're at low altitude, like on take off. And even then, it would more likely harm you because something, like the engine, fell off and hit you. I have years of being around running engines, including being very close behind them, while they were running, and have yet to have any health effects. Not to say that jet engine exhaust is perfectly safe, because it's not, but like anything else we deal with, it affects different people differently. A plane flying over at altitude though, isn't going to have anything come out the exhaust that's going to affect you on the ground. By the time it reaches the ground, if it even does, it's going to be so dispersed it would be undetectable.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That may be the case and I hope it is, but if they do find hazardous chemicals from combustion using chemical species tomography, then once the chemicals are identified and analyzed, then maybe an accumulative picture of chemical pollution from planes may paint a different picture.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

OK so there is such thing as cloud seeding? Because I swear I've seen it. I don't want people to think I'm nuts though! 🤣

I doubt you've ever seen cloud seeding (unless you mean the cannons they use to seed clouds to increase snowfall at ski resorts?). In order to seed a cloud you have to fly through it - so the aircraft aren't visible from the ground.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Chemtrails is spraying the sky with chemicals. That's what GeoEngineering/Cloud Seeding is. Stop moving the goalposts and admit you're wrong

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Flashback

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

According to every claim of chemtrails they’re the white lines that we see spreading across the sky, that don’t dissipate. I’m not moving gosh posts. Cloud seeding isn’t the same thing. Geoengineering is about reducing carbon dioxide, and cooling the planet. That isn’t cloud seeding. If anyone is moving goalposts it’s you.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join