It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on private jets?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kittywrangler

Then have fun with that. There’s no point in discussing it anymore. Apparently they’ve been spraying us since 1914, when the first persistent contrail was seen.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

Unless they took the sample directly from the "chemtrail" all those soil samples prove is that something is adding aluminum to them. And lets ignore the emissions from mines, coal plants, manufacturing plants, and all those ground based sources. It's GOT to be those planes flying overhead at 35,000 feet. It's the only thing that makes sense!

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

I would be extremely skeptical of any "expert" using soil and water samples to prove chemtrails. Science was never my strongest subject but even I can see major issues with those types of tests.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianSupremacist

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ChristianSupremacist

Yes, because we have people that know what they're talking about that don't agree with you, it must be COINTELPRO.

Every thread on this board gets jumped on by "fact checkers". That's a huge red flag in my book.

Does that also apply to things like Flat Earth, the no plane theory, Reptilians, Nibiru, Holocaust conspiracy theories, and other topics that even people who believe a lot of other conspiracy theories view as fringe?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Anyway don't think anything of all the rockets going up weekley with millions of pounds of fuel and the ones coming back and burning up along their way, they couldn't possibly be polluting anything.

I've been thinking about that for quite a while.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Every thread on this board gets jumped on by "fact checkers" and posters pushing the official narratives and state propaganda.

How dare people question chemtrails or actually require facts with veracity.

As opposed to the alternative sorts you seem to be punting.

Full of pseudoscientific nonsense that's been debunked a million times.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Yes, because we have people that know what they're talking about that don't agree with you, it must be COINTELPRO.

Every thread on this board gets jumped on by "fact checkers". That's a huge red flag in my book.

Does that also apply to things like Flat Earth, the no plane theory, Reptilians, Nibiru, Holocaust conspiracy theories, and other topics that even people who believe a lot of other conspiracy theories view as fringe?

Do you think people should not be allowed to talk about the things you just mentioned?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: Zaphod58
So what do you say about GeoEngineering, is that not a thing either?

Thailand's Royal Rainmaking Project
en.wikipedia.org...

Chemtrails = GeoEngineering

Geo-engineering is totally real, and some of it has been tried. The part that has to do with chemtrails in the chemtrail conspiracy, is that Solar Radiation Management is what chemtrails are. To date (as far as we know) the release of billions of tons of tiny particles at 600,000 ft. in order to dim the sun has not been tried. If it had been tried, rather than it looking like obvious lines in the sky, it's most likely to look like nothing from the ground. Very fine particles being released over a period of time.

There may well be something to the conspiracy as far as idiots thinking they can combat Global Warming/Man Hear Pig but it's being obfuscated by the silly lines in the sky debate. Science and common sense does a great job at explaining the long white clouds.

Bill Gates has recently announced he wants to spray the skies to block out the sun. Have you missed that?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Do you think people should not be allowed to talk about the things you just mentioned?

conversely, do you think others should not be allowed to discuss chemtrails if they are explaining why the theory doesn't make sense?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The problem with the chemtrail hoax is that every few years a new generation of naive people fall for it.

It just has that slight hint of credibility - assuming you know absolutely nothing at all about meteorology or aeronautics (which most people don't) - to catch people out. Quite clever really. I bet it's still going 100 years from now.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

That's part of what I've been saying all along. Contrails are pretty random, but the exhaust is also different. In the 80s, the air all went through the combustion portion of the engine, and was pushed out the back. Now, engines only put a portion of the exhaust through the combustion portion of the engine, and most of it around the engine.
The question is if they're spraying us. And by their own admission they do. Why do you ignore those facts?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Geo-engineering is totally real, and some of it has been tried. The part that has to do with chemtrails in the chemtrail conspiracy, is that Solar Radiation Management is what chemtrails are. To date (as far as we know) the release of billions of tons of tiny particles at 600,000 ft. in order to dim the sun has not been tried. If it had been tried, rather than it looking like obvious lines in the sky, it's most likely to look like nothing from the ground. Very fine particles being released over a period of time.

There may well be something to the conspiracy as far as idiots thinking they can combat Global Warming/Man Hear Pig but it's being obfuscated by the silly lines in the sky debate. Science and common sense does a great job at explaining the long white clouds.

Bill Gates has recently announced he wants to spray the skies to block out the sun. Have you missed that?

How much do you know about SRM? I've been looking into this for many years. Do you know who David Keith is?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

How much do you know about SRM? I've been looking into this for many years. Do you know who David Keith is?

Do I really have to dig up the video for you. Or are you one of those that deny Bill Gates said he wants to depopulate the world after he said exactly that?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

That's part of what I've been saying all along. Contrails are pretty random, but the exhaust is also different. In the 80s, the air all went through the combustion portion of the engine, and was pushed out the back. Now, engines only put a portion of the exhaust through the combustion portion of the engine, and most of it around the engine.
The question is if they're spraying us. And by their own admission they do. Why do you ignore those facts?

so is every persistent trail full of the spray "they" are putting out there? how long does a trail have to last to be a chemtrail? And why doesn't someone get an air sample and bust this conspiracy wide open?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Do I really have to dig up the video for you. Or are you one of those that deny Bill Gates said he wants to depopulate the world after he said exactly that?

Oh, you aren't interested in anything other than what you think. got it. Yes, I fully understand what Bill Gates says, I even tried to steer you toward the originator of why Billy thinks what he does. But you are too smart for all that.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

David Keith wants solar geoengineering as a tool to fight climate change. Which proofs my point. Chemtrails are real

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Do you think the Earth is flat or that a reptilian race from Nibiru rules the world?

And what about the holocaust, surely you are not denying that happened given the distinct evidence which supports it taking place?

You can talk about whatever you please pal but if you are going to punt repetitive mince that's already been debunked and pulled apart at the seams time after time then don't be surprised when people pull you on it.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, you aren't interested in anything other than what you think. got it. Yes, I fully understand what Bill Gates says, I even tried to steer you toward the originator of why Billy thinks what he does. But you are too smart for all that.
and I answered you. Next time dont be ambiguous and just say what you mean. Or at least give me 5 minutes to use a search engine.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

David Keith wants solar geoengineering as a tool to fight climate change. Which proofs my point. Chemtrails are real

You do realise that stratospheric spraying - should it ever happen - would not be observable from the ground?

(It won't happen - at least not yet - because for every study that suggests it could counter global warming there are 2 more pointing out the undesirable side effects. So many more years research is needed. As you'd know if you looked into the subject)

It's also worth noting that any such spraying would be most effective if carried out around the equator.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Or are you one of those that deny Bill Gates said he wants to depopulate the world after he said exactly that?

Bill Gates never said that, you simply don't understand what he was saying in that video; He wants to limit the growth of the population; this means there is still growth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join