It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on private jets?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ChristianSupremacist

You only just found out about "Chemtrails" by your own admission not that long ago.

Might be best to actually listen to the information others are attempting to convey before conflating "Chemtrails" with " GeoEngineering" because they are apples and oranges for a start.

Also that way you may actually establish the lay of the land as opposed to punting pseudoscientific debunked nonsense that you only just found out about because you seem to "want to believe".

Jus a thought.
edit on 9-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You only just found out about "Chemtrails" by your own admission not that long ago.

Might be best to actually listen to the information others are attempting to convey before conflating "Chemtrails" with " GeoEngineering" because they are apples and oranges for a start.

Also that way you may actually establish the lay of the land as opposed to punting pseudoscientific debunked nonsense that you only just found out about because you seem to "want to believe".

Jus a thought.

I'm probably old enough to have sired your mom kiddo. So don't patronize me.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianSupremacist

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Cloud seeding is not the same, as I said before. There’s a huge difference between trying to make it rain, and what people claim is happening with chemtrails.

Chemtrails is spraying the sky with chemicals. That's what GeoEngineering/Cloud Seeding is. Stop moving the goalposts and admit you're wrong

So you admit you have never seen a chemtrail then? Because I can assure you you've never seen cloud seeding take place - let alone any theoretical stratospheric spraying for geoengineering purposes (do you even know where the stratosphere is?)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm probably old enough to have sired your mom kiddo. So don't patronize me.

Age does not excuse ignorance.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

According to every claim of chemtrails they’re the white lines that we see spreading across the sky, that don’t dissipate. I’m not moving gosh posts. Cloud seeding isn’t the same thing. Geoengineering is about reducing carbon dioxide, and cooling the planet. That isn’t cloud seeding. If anyone is moving goalposts it’s you.
you're the one who brought up "cloud seeding" not me. I'm saying Chemtrails and GeoEngineering are the same.
Chemtrails is about spraying the sky with chemicals to influence the weather, block out the sun, and possibly for military purposes and more. I already posted evidence of the this happening in Thailand admitted by the Thai government. I have the day off tomorrow and I will post more evidence of this happening allover the world.

And yes, many believe these chemtrails are visible trails in the sky. But even if they invented some new tech tot make chemtrails Invisible they would stille be chemtrails. The point is they're spraying the sky with chemicals and many people including myself find this rightfully problematic.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Chemtrails is about spraying the sky with chemicals to influence the weather, block out the sun, and possibly for military purposes and more.

I already posted evidence of the this happening in Thailand admitted by the Thai government. I have the day off tomorrow and I will post more evidence of this happening allover the world.

You mean cloud seeding. Yes, we know that is happening all over the world - it has been since the 1950s.

However, cloud seeding does not produce chemtrails, which, by definition, are visible from the ground. Ergo cloud seeding is not chemtrailing. QED.

There is no spraying to block out the sun though. And if there were you wouldn't see that, either.

btw if you take your argument to the full, then you're saying all aircraft since the 1910s have been chemtrailing since all aircraft put chemical emissions (ie exhaust - including dihydrogen monoxide) into the atmosphere. As do cars. And, indeed, our own bodies.

edit on 9-12-2022 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

If the cap fits ChristianSupremacist.

Also seems kind of strange that you have only just heard about Chemtrails if indeed you are somewhat long in the tooth, so there is that, and i have to ponder why that is?

Again the advice you have been offered is sound enough.

You see when you lack knowledge of a subject, its best to listen to others that do possess such and hope it rubs off as opposed to continuing to believe farcical notions and pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Cloud seeding is not the same, as I said before. There’s a huge difference between trying to make it rain, and what people claim is happening with chemtrails.

Chemtrails is spraying the sky with chemicals. That's what GeoEngineering/Cloud Seeding is. Stop moving the goalposts and admit you're wrong

you are conflating two completely different things. Cloud seeing is real, but is done at lower levels than where contrails form. Cloud seeding uses iridium flares or silver iodide to induce the cloud that was full of water to dump that water. it's real, and there are companies that do it and charge real money.

Chemtrails are something you have yet to define.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

According to every claim of chemtrails they’re the white lines that we see spreading across the sky, that don’t dissipate. I’m not moving gosh posts. Cloud seeding isn’t the same thing. Geoengineering is about reducing carbon dioxide, and cooling the planet. That isn’t cloud seeding. If anyone is moving goalposts it’s you.
you're the one who brought up "cloud seeding" not me. I'm saying Chemtrails and GeoEngineering are the same.

and you are wrong.
Geo-engineering has many different aspects to it. From dumping iron in the sea
www.scientificamerican.com...
to SRM
geoengineering.global...

again, some of us have been looking into this for decades. And it never fails, the "chemtrailz, they is spraying us with bad juice" always takes over what should be an honest, serious discussion. So until you are ready to do the big boy talk on this, enjoy talking to other like minded folk. Just go to Dane Wiggington's site, buy some swag from him, maybe donate a bit, and laugh about how all those "shills" are trying to silence you.

And when some rouge idiot decides to pump out micro particles in the Stratosphere and the dimming starts, you will still be DERPing along complaining about man made #ing clouds. Good day sir.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Uhm, YOU posted the operation that was cloud seeding. You posted it twice. So YOU were the one that brought it up. Cloud seeding isn’t a chemtrail as claimed by the internet, and isn’t geoengineering.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
You're delusional. I've been chemtrail spotting for 40+ years

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

My bad ChristianSupremacist, and my mistake, i somehow managed to confuse yourself with the author of the thread. LoL

I do apologies.

Dont change the fact that chemtrails are not cloud seeding or geo engineering all the same.

And i hate the break it to you but what you have been spotting for 40 years are most likely contrails not chemtrails.

edit on 9-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

see, now you are contradicting the narrative. You now claim chemtrails have been sprayed since the 80's? The official lie is it started around 95. To which some usually show pictures of persistent contrails existing in the 60s and 70's as well. There were just less of them due to less air traffic. What chemicals do they spray, and how does the plane hold enough bad juice to spray the sky, and have all those people and luggage and gas? You should have used some of those 40 years to attempt to comprehend aerodynamics.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You mean "contrail spotting".

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No Oldcarpy, he doesn't.
edit on 10-12-2022 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The official lie is it started around 95.

What official lie?
edit on 10-12-2022 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Nothing to See unless you look

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, a fringe bill introduced as favor, and largely written by a group that even eco groups consider a bunch of whack jobs. Oh wait, that’s just what They say to throw people off.
edit on 12/10/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58Is that your opinion, or someone else's?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Have you actually researched it, beyond YouTube videos claiming it’s something it isn’t? According to several sources, the bill wasn’t even read before it was introduced. He was asked to sponsor it, and did. Then found out about all the extra stuff in it.

But I’m sure that will just be hand waved away because YouTube videos say otherwise.

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join