It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on private jets?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kittywrangler

Not necessarily, no. You can have enough humidity to leave a contrail, but no clouds. That's when you get contrails that dissipate quickly. There's enough humidity that the exhaust from the engine pushes the humidity levels high enough to leave a contrail, but not high enough that it will linger. Meaning there's not enough humidity to form clouds at that particular point.

Because the humidity levels weren't high enough for the contrails to persist, because they were forming from hotter exhaust, and not the air that was going around the engine. There were still persistent contrails, but they weren't as common then, because conditions had to be just right.

It happens all the time actually. Contrails over my area usually form in a very narrow range of altitudes. A couple thousand feet is the difference between short lived contrail, and no contrail at all. Some days, I see almost no contrails all day. Other days I see a lot of them. It's not temperature, it's humidity levels. To get a persistent contrail, humidity levels have to go over 100%.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Not necessarily, no. You can have enough humidity to leave a contrail, but no clouds. That's when you get contrails that dissipate quickly. BUT IN REAL LIFE THEY PERSIST AND EXPAND. There's enough humidity that the exhaust from the engine pushes the humidity levels high enough to leave a contrail, but not high enough that it will linger. Meaning there's not enough humidity to form clouds at that particular point.

Because the humidity levels weren't high enough for the contrails to persist, because they were forming from hotter exhaust, and not the air that was going around the engine. There were still persistent contrails, but they weren't as common then, because conditions had to be just right. I'LL THINK ABOUT THIS, BUT THE EQUATION ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO: TEMPERATURE, PARTICULATE, AND ATMOSPHERIC MOISTURE. THAT'S IT, RIGHT?

It happens all the time actually. Contrails over my area usually form in a very narrow range of altitudes. A couple thousand feet is the difference between short lived contrail, and no contrail at all. Some days, I see almost no contrails all day. Other days I see a lot of them. It's not temperature, it's humidity levels. To get a persistent contrail, humidity levels have to go over 100%.
I HAVE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO CORRELATE ALTITUDE, TEMPERATURE, AND HUMIDITY LEVELS TO PERSISTING OR DISSIPATING CONTRAILS. IT SEEMS PRETTY RANDOM THAT WAY...WHICH LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE EXHAUST?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianSupremacist
a reply to: Zaphod58
So what do you say about GeoEngineering, is that not a thing either?

Thailand's Royal Rainmaking Project
en.wikipedia.org...

Chemtrails = GeoEngineering

Geo-engineering is totally real, and some of it has been tried. The part that has to do with chemtrails in the chemtrail conspiracy, is that Solar Radiation Management is what chemtrails are. To date (as far as we know) the release of billions of tons of tiny particles at 600,000 ft. in order to dim the sun has not been tried. If it had been tried, rather than it looking like obvious lines in the sky, it's most likely to look like nothing from the ground. Very fine particles being released over a period of time.

There may well be something to the conspiracy as far as idiots thinking they can combat Global Warming/Man Hear Pig but it's being obfuscated by the silly lines in the sky debate. Science and common sense does a great job at explaining the long white clouds.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kittywrangler

Not necessarily, no. You can have enough humidity to leave a contrail, but no clouds. That's when you get contrails that dissipate quickly. BUT IN REAL LIFE THEY PERSIST AND EXPAND. There's enough humidity that the exhaust from the engine pushes the humidity levels high enough to leave a contrail, but not high enough that it will linger. Meaning there's not enough humidity to form clouds at that particular point.

Because the humidity levels weren't high enough for the contrails to persist, because they were forming from hotter exhaust, and not the air that was going around the engine. There were still persistent contrails, but they weren't as common then, because conditions had to be just right. I'LL THINK ABOUT THIS, BUT THE EQUATION ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO: TEMPERATURE, PARTICULATE, AND ATMOSPHERIC MOISTURE. THAT'S IT, RIGHT?

I HAVE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO CORRELATE ALTITUDE, TEMPERATURE, AND HUMIDITY LEVELS TO PERSISTING OR DISSIPATING CONTRAILS. IT SEEMS PRETTY RANDOM THAT WAY...WHICH LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE EXHAUST?

do you generally see trails at 15.000 feet, and why not?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's part of what I've been saying all along. Contrails are pretty random, but the exhaust is also different. In the 80s, the air all went through the combustion portion of the engine, and was pushed out the back. Now, engines only put a portion of the exhaust through the combustion portion of the engine, and most of it around the engine.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That's part of what I've been saying all along. Contrails are pretty random, but the exhaust is also different. In the 80s, the air all went through the combustion portion of the engine, and was pushed out the back. Now, engines only put a portion of the exhaust through the combustion portion of the engine, and most of it around the engine.

i appreciate this discussion, thank you. i'm still a rookie on this site and was using caps to interject. did you see these two comments?

Not necessarily, no. You can have enough humidity to leave a contrail, but no clouds. That's when you get contrails that dissipate quickly. ----->BUT IN REAL LIFE THEY PERSIST AND EXPAND.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

In real life, they do both. We had a weather system move through the other day. The day started sunny, without a cloud in the sky. We started with some contrails that dissipated quickly, which gradually changed into contrails that persisted all afternoon. By that night it was cloudy, and the next morning it started to rain, and didn't stop until after lunch the day after it started.

Now, according to the internet, those two events are related. The contrails caused the rain. In reality, there was a frontal system moving into the area, pushing a lot of moisture ahead of it as it displaced the air moving in. As it got closer, the humidity increased and contrails started to linger because of it. It eventually got high enough that the started to spread into a cloud deck, and clouds started to form.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

i'll play...lower altitude means higher temperature, more than adequate particulate, and generally a higher humidity. i miss the point tho...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes. There's a little bit of soot from the engine that creates a nucleus for ice crystals to form. At 36,000 feet the temperature is somewhere around -63 or so. That supplies the temperature and particulate portion of the equation. Those two are pretty constant. The variable is moisture. And that can change pretty radically over a very short space.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A lot of this confusion is from the existence of flight paths and a crosswind.
Contrails cross the entire sky in parallel patterns.
This looks like they took different parallel paths, when in fact they are all from the same flight path and are being "pushed" aside by a crosswind, making the pattern, then dissipating into an almost cloud cover/haze.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Contrails need pretty specific conditions. The only place where you'll see cold temperatures at 15,000 feet or below, is somewhere like Siberia, where you can see contrails form at takeoff. At 59 degrees, at sea level, at 15,000 feet the temperature average is about 5-6 degrees. At that same 59 degrees at sea level, the temperature at 32,000 feet is -55 degrees.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

i'll play...lower altitude means higher temperature, more than adequate particulate, and generally a higher humidity. i miss the point tho...

you are right on it. The conditions have to be right. What altitude makes trails today, may not be the same tomorrow. Weather is the key factor, as Zaphod explained in his example. None of us can say for certain what is or isn't happening, but as for the white lines in the sky, they are easy enough to explain and expect. We even had a member here who got good reading weather balloon data, and would look at your area, and predict when the trails would be present, and he was right a lot of the time.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

In real life, they do both. We had a weather system move through the other day. The day started sunny, without a cloud in the sky. We started with some contrails that dissipated quickly, which gradually changed into contrails that persisted all afternoon. By that night it was cloudy, and the next morning it started to rain, and didn't stop until after lunch the day after it started.

Now, according to the internet, those two events are related. The contrails caused the rain. In reality, there was a frontal system moving into the area, pushing a lot of moisture ahead of it as it displaced the air moving in. As it got closer, the humidity increased and contrails started to linger because of it. It eventually got high enough that the started to spread into a cloud deck, and clouds started to form.

i wouldn't say that the contrails caused the rain. what i understand is that the moisture added to the atmosphere is less a factor than the particulate from the engine exhaust when forming a condensation trail. so the moisture is already present in the air and particulate is jettisoned in the exhaust at temperature. a contrail is formed. and used to dissipate. now it is more likely to persist, or form a "haze" (or dimming). atmospheric moisture content can't change too much, in that its capacity to hold moisture has a limit=rain. i can't see how a "normal" contrail could EVER form a cloud deck. i have seen a chemtrail do that however, as it appeared to be "energized". there were layers, like a cake, and lightning shot up and down between the layers of cloud (July 23, 2022 but i may be off a day/night).

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

in stormy conditions, they have also filled the airspace above O'Hare

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

the particulates from the exhaust attract the water vapor in the atmosphere, then quickly freeze and much like when you see High cirrus clouds, the contrail is made, depending on conditions, altitude, and moister is what determines the density and longevity of the trails, much like a cloud. Much like a man made cloud. In fact, exactly that.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Those “chemtrails” that spread out were contrails doing just that. Contrails are just cirrus clouds.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Have people been brainwashed this much they would argue that chemtrails don't exist even though you can see them laying them down right in front of you???? there is no hope for humanity....

Yes, tons of officials and independent scientists have taken water, soil and air samples to prove that chemtrails are a fact.. Dana wiggington who operates Geoengineeringwatch.org literally has the results posted on his site . He was once upon a time, considered a bonafide scientist and even graced the pages of popular science way back in the day before he crossed the establishment by posting said results proving THIS IS HAPPENING. The chemtrails consist mostly of aluminum oxide with trace amounts of barium and strontium.... all of which are horribly toxic to life. Many believe this is the #1 reason dementia has climbed the chart and now sits among the top 3 causes of death( where dementia USED to be very, VERY rare). Since these particles are nano sized, they easily enter your blood through your lungs and no doubt react to all the microwave radiation were bathed in.

Bill Gates was on the cover of several scientific publications just last year bragging about FUNDING said projects for stratospheric spraying... and i've seen dozens of "climate change" talks where the people brag these programs ARE in fact going on, but they claim that different chemicals are being sprayed.... they don't want to admit that toxic aluminum, barium and strontium are the poison being dumped on us every day... they know such an admission would cause revolts... so just like the covid vaccine being poison but they gaslight us every day and say its safe... they admit in scientific publications and climate rally's that the stratospheric spraying IS HAPPENING... but when people point it out, they say they are crazy.

Any attempts to bring test results showing the aluminum in our water, soil or air are simply ignored just like voter fraud...

if you want to be a brain dead moron, go ahead and keep on believing the lie that it isnt happening. It like people have forgotten how to do simple volume calculations.... that 747 is almost the size of a football field yet is a pin prick in the sky at 35000 ft.... the trail that comes out the back starts small but can be seen spreading out and falling 1000's of feet covering several square miles of volume.... its simply moronic to believe the water vapor exhaust of a jet can spread out this far, and what ever happened to jet engines being cleaner? some of you folks are literally arguing that modern jet engines pollute more! And there is still the problem of the contrails blocking out far more than enough sunlight to drastically cut back on your skins vitamin D production. Last year we had literally 20 days where the sky wasn't covered for 3/4 of the day... when i was a kid/young adult, i remember weeks or entire months were i didn't see clouds at all(1988 was a pretty bad drought).
As an older man, i can testify that jets DID NOT spray persistent contrails back in the 70's, 80's or early 90's. They started small and built them up to where they are today.

You want the test results, go to danna wiggingtons site... they are there for all to see. And while your at it, consider why bill gates is FUNDING these weather modification projects... and when four 1000 year storms hit farmers in one year causing hundreds of them to go bankrupt at once... and bill gates is there to buy up the land for pennies on the dollar. Who is the largest land owner in America now? oh yea.. bill gates... One day when you put your big boy pants on, you will realize the hoax that climate change is and how its being used to destroy our freedoms, our financial independence and our health... The global elite dont care who they destroy in their attempt to take it all for themselves, just as long as they get the worlds population down to 500 million and we are serfs who own nothing and "and are happy".

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Those “chemtrails” that spread out were contrails doing just that. Contrails are just cirrus clouds.

I don't believe contrails can persist and spread out. Or contain heavy metals. Or fall in elevation. Or make a blue sky white. Those are chemtrails to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

much love and respect, thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join