It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on private jets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

What have you proven and in response to what?

Many things over the years. Such as the "spray plane" pictures are simple flight tests done with ballast tanks, among other things.

You can show that what I've seen is perfectly normal?

I can probably show that what you have seen is something that happens in aviation. It might not happen a lot, but it's something that does happen.

That's a patently absurd misrepresentation of what I was implying. It's not about believing everything, it's about not claiming that you've proven anything when you know that you haven't. You can't verify the contents of a single vapour trail.

Saying the evidence is questionable is on thing, but saying it's not happening is another.

What's your interest in this subject?

I can prove that engines have changed leaving contrails where they didn't in the past. I can prove that weather affects contrail patterns leaving more contrails. I can prove that weird trails are simple holding patterns or paths that planes are taking. I can prove that planes can't carry the weight required to leave a trail hundreds of miles long, in addition to everything else that they're carrying. I can prove that so called sprayer planes are anything but. But yeah, since I can't prove the contents of a contrail is not nefarious I can't prove they're just contrails. Makes sense.

I have spent most of my life in aviation. I have never once seen anything that even remotely looked like a spraying system, or a contrail that couldn't be explained, or appeared anything but normal.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristianSupremacist

They don't show up on the flight tracker because they don't exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Which will cause damage to the engine. Jet engines aren't designed to handle foreign substances. Even things like fine dust causes wear to the engines.
You should at least to a search before you run your mouth. It's official fact graphene gets added to fuel.
www.graphene-info.com...
www.nature.com...
www.graphene-info.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

They don't show up on the flight tracker because they don't exist.

I can see planes in the sky leaving trails that don't show up on flight tracker apps

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You should at least to a search before you run your mouth.

Ha ha ha....this should be fun.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

ou should at least to a search before you run your mouth.

i see you don't know who your running your mouth at and their background.
might want to ask around what  fsme means under their avatar.

edit on 7-12-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Because not all planes show up. There are plenty of private planes that either don't show up, or show up as blocked on one tracker, but not on another. Military planes don't have to broadcast. The FAA has a program called LADD, Limiting Aircraft Data which includes restricting data to only the FAA upon request.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Because not all planes show up. There are plenty of private planes that either don't show up, or show up as blocked on one tracker, but not on another. Military planes don't have to broadcast. The FAA has a program called LADD, Limiting Aircraft Data which includes restricting data to only the FAA upon request.

I've just proven these chemtrail planes are not airliners.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

ou should at least to a search before you run your mouth.

i see you don't know who your running your mouth at and their background.
might want to ask around what  fsme means under their avatar.

So this site is Cointelpro
edit on 7-12-2022 by ChristianSupremacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

What have you proven and in response to what?

Many things over the years. Such as the "spray plane" pictures are simple flight tests done with ballast tanks, among other things.

You can show that what I've seen is perfectly normal?

I can probably show that what you have seen is something that happens in aviation. It might not happen a lot, but it's something that does happen.

That's a patently absurd misrepresentation of what I was implying. It's not about believing everything, it's about not claiming that you've proven anything when you know that you haven't. You can't verify the contents of a single vapour trail.

Saying the evidence is questionable is on thing, but saying it's not happening is another.

What's your interest in this subject?

I can prove that engines have changed leaving contrails where they didn't in the past. I can prove that weather affects contrail patterns leaving more contrails. I can prove that weird trails are simple holding patterns or paths that planes are taking. I can prove that planes can't carry the weight required to leave a trail hundreds of miles long, in addition to everything else that they're carrying. I can prove that so called sprayer planes are anything but. But yeah, since I can't prove the contents of a contrail is not nefarious I can't prove they're just contrails. Makes sense.

I have spent most of my life in aviation. I have never once seen anything that even remotely looked like a spraying system, or a contrail that couldn't be explained, or appeared anything but normal.

i respect your knowledge and opinion, but this is not different than multiple doctors telling my pregnant wife that the "vax" is safe and effective

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianSupremacist
www.graphene-info.com...

From the source: Graphene oxide could improve aircraft fuel

Working with our industry partner, ZEN Graphene Solutions, we are assessing how the burn rate of this mixture can potentially improve its combustion properties, explains lead author and doctoral student Sepehr Mosadegh.

However, getting just the right mixture of nanomaterials and liquid fuel is key to improving combustion. Particularly in aircraft engines, Dr. Kheirkhah adds.

That was in November of last year. There is no possible way that has been certified in a year, after they were still doing experiments with it in November 2021. So there's strike one.

www.nature.com...

This is from 2010, so as far as certification goes, possible. However, from the article:

Advanced high-speed propulsion systems will require environmentally friendly fuels that offer high energy densities, short ignition times and low costs.

In no sense of the word is a commercial plane, or regular military aircraft using an "advanced high speed propulsion system". This is talking about graphene being added to other fuels for high speed systems, such as hypersonic systems, to prevent having to develop something like the JP7 that the SR-71 used. Developing a new fuel is difficult, and expensive. If they can add graphene to something and then use it in something like ARRW, or the hypersonic glide vehicle, and not have to develop something new, it would be a huge coup. So that's strike two.

www.graphene-info.com...

From the article:

ZEN Graphene Solutions has announced that it has developed a stable diesel fuel additive, which increased the performance of diesel fuel by up to 10% in initial testing. Zen stated that these promising early results can be improved further through additional optimization work.

Zen says that testing was carried out on a Gunt single-cylinder test engine at Conestoga College in Waterloo, Ontario.

Again, that was from June 2021. So if they're using it in fuel, they went from testing on a single cylinder test engine, to flying it on active aircraft in a year and a half. That's a truly amazing testing program, that's been far more successful than any testing program in the history of aviation. It also achieved certification faster than any program in history.

So that's strike three on graphene in fuel for that post.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

"speaking the truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

link   

How? Because they don't show up on trackers? Commercial aircraft aren't the only thing flying that leave contrails. There are hundreds of private jets up at any given time, some that don't show up on trackers, or don't show up on the most common trackers.

link   

Yes, because we have people that know what they're talking about that don't agree with you, it must be COINTELPRO.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

🍿

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kittywrangler

People are seeing more contrails than they did in the past, so obviously it's something nefarious. And when people that know what they're talking about tell them what's going on, they get waved away, because they want to believe in something nefarious.

There are more contrails than ever before, because, even with COVID, travel numbers are up significantly from what they were before. And airlines are buying new planes, with new engines, meaning more contrails. US domestic travel numbers are back to 2019 levels, putting between 1.7 and 2.1 million people through a checkpoint daily. In 2000, there were 1.67B passengers carried worldwide. That peaked in 2019, with 4.56B people carried. That dropped significantly in 2020, but it was still 1.81B people. To compare that, in 1982, when the 767 entered service, there were 654 million people carried worldwide.

The end result, when you combine all of those factors (new engines, the climate changing somewhat, passenger numbers being in the billions), you get more contrails than before.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianSupremacist
www.graphene-info.com...

From the source: Graphene oxide could improve aircraft fuel

Working with our industry partner, ZEN Graphene Solutions, we are assessing how the burn rate of this mixture can potentially improve its combustion properties, explains lead author and doctoral student Sepehr Mosadegh.

However, getting just the right mixture of nanomaterials and liquid fuel is key to improving combustion. Particularly in aircraft engines, Dr. Kheirkhah adds.

That was in November of last year. There is no possible way that has been certified in a year, after they were still doing experiments with it in November 2021. So there's strike one.

www.nature.com...

This is from 2010, so as far as certification goes, possible. However, from the article:

Advanced high-speed propulsion systems will require environmentally friendly fuels that offer high energy densities, short ignition times and low costs.

In no sense of the word is a commercial plane, or regular military aircraft using an "advanced high speed propulsion system". This is talking about graphene being added to other fuels for high speed systems, such as hypersonic systems, to prevent having to develop something like the JP7 that the SR-71 used. Developing a new fuel is difficult, and expensive. If they can add graphene to something and then use it in something like ARRW, or the hypersonic glide vehicle, and not have to develop something new, it would be a huge coup. So that's strike two.

www.graphene-info.com...

From the article:

ZEN Graphene Solutions has announced that it has developed a stable diesel fuel additive, which increased the performance of diesel fuel by up to 10% in initial testing. Zen stated that these promising early results can be improved further through additional optimization work.

Zen says that testing was carried out on a Gunt single-cylinder test engine at Conestoga College in Waterloo, Ontario.

Again, that was from June 2021. So if they're using it in fuel, they went from testing on a single cylinder test engine, to flying it on active aircraft in a year and a half. That's a truly amazing testing program, that's been far more successful than any testing program in the history of aviation. It also achieved certification faster than any program in history.

So that's strike three on graphene in fuel for that post.

I've proven they're working on adding graphene to fuels. It's also common knowledge they withhold information and lie about their capabilities. I think they're already adding Graphene to fuels and not for any of the reasons they claim they do. They're adding Graphene to fuels for the same reasons they're adding Graphene to vaccines. (do a search before you tell me they don't). The reason they're adding Graphene to everything is they want this Graphene inside your body.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

How? Because they don't show up on trackers? Commercial aircraft aren't the only thing flying that leave contrails. There are hundreds of private jets up at any given time, some that don't show up on trackers, or don't show up on the most common trackers.
You made a strawman. We're not talking about "contrails" but "chemtrails". I see planes that look like airliners, leaving huge "chemtrail" that flair out and linger in the sky for hours and these flights don't show up in Flight Tracker

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Working on, and you think is a hell of a lot different than it being a fact, as you claimed earlier. You can believe all you want, that doesn't make it a fact.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yes, because we have people that know what they're talking about that don't agree with you, it must be COINTELPRO.

Every thread on this board gets jumped on by "fact checkers". That's a huge red flag in my book.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join