It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Win 1.5 Billion Dollars...What Would YOU Do With It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nice responses folks. Too bad all you kind hearts are about .000000000001 per cent of the population. But there is hope I suppose. About as much as... well... the chances of winning this lottery.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Starters...find a bank deposit box and place ticket within. Hire a Lawyer and a CPA. Change my name. Set up trust funds for kids and various LLCs that I would administer, allowing the kids and nephews and nieces their share to get them set for life. Look into ministries that assist under developed people in 3rd world countries with infrastructure, like water and sanitary systems. I doubt I would pay a dime to any US citizens...they have already won (as have I) the lotto of being born in the USA...there is the world's poor, and then there is US poor...you can't compare except in some legit areas of the country. I would love to hook up with Eric Prince and wipe out every cartel in the world...and then go for the head of the snakes, to be certain.
oh forgot...maybe set up a nice old-fashioned farm and work it until I run out of money.
edit on 4-11-2022 by Zrtst because: farming

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

A noble causes but: the homeless problem is a mental health problem combined with a drug/alcohol dependency problem.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: RonnieJersey

A noble causes but: the homeless problem is a mental health problem combined with a drug/alcohol dependency problem.

Yes, but I was speaking about a very large animal sanctuary, taking in all the homeless and unwanted and vulnerable animals.
For people I would set up something entirely different - I agree, drugs are just out of control these days, especially heroin where we live, we're always hearing about overdoses.
I probably would have something similar to the Haight Ashbury Free Clinics, to give relief to those seeking it.
edit on 5-11-2022 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Cash option.
I would disappear for 1 year & travel the world. Then buy or maybe lease a private secluded tropical island with every imaginable amenity with a private airstrip, invite some friends down for a huge party that can be seen from space. Then return back to the states, buy a million dollar RV and travel around the country, for a year. I figure by then I'd have a good idea on what/where to invest and what to do the rest of my life.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I’d also pay to get ATS a faster server so I dont have to click 50 times to navigate to one thread.
edit on 7-11-2022 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
I’d also pay to get ATS a faster server so I dont have to click 50 times to navigate to one thread.

Mate that's not ATS's server , That is something on your end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join