It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Attacks Jupiter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That was nicely put. I understood that, however this is science beyond what I can comprehend sometimes.

I was just reading about the data that's still being compiled from the now destroyed Arecibo radio telescope. I'm most curious of what HAARP will do.

It's a good day to learn.

Thank you,

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

In this case it will act as a very powerful radar system.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So then would it be safe to assume that the gain effect of an array like that would be of a multi path and or multi polarization and not because they are somewhat directional?

Perhaps these questions would be better addressed in a more specific thread on rf propagation and antenna theory. I am just curious as to the system and its functionality.

At this point it seems more like carpet bombing a section of the sky with random rf radiation.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If you want to visit Oak Ridge National Laboratories (a Manhattan Project-era facility with exponentially greater funding but also a heavy focus on top-secret nuclear technology) you can show up to the visitor center for a public tour or schedule something more in-depth without much hassle. You can do the same at Los Alamos -- another bastion of the Manhattan Project -- in New Mexico. At both of those facilities, journalists can access unclassified research and talk directly to researchers and scientists.

None of that is possible at HAARP, though never expressly stated, probably in part because of the tinfoil-hatters that might storm Gakona if allowed visits of any kind.
Link to tinfoil hat conspiracies

Since we're in the conspiracy forum I'll say it:

If they wouldn't have been so secretive, there wouldn't be the tinfoil-hatters wondering what they're all secretive about.

Chicken/Egg

Has the Jupiterian Command responded to this atrocity yet?

edit on 10/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: 👽👽👽

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

A maser is a transmission of coherent microwaves. The atmosphere scatters and absorbs microwaves a lot more than it does the RF frequencies that are used for these experiments.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

But they weren't really all that secretive. There are hundreds (thousands by now?) of published articles about the work done with HAARP.

Now, Kirtland. You dont' see a lot of published work from Kirtland.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You seem different now you are back?

Have you been busy?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Haha. They are probably still wondering why their birds are flying in circles like they are lost.
Well...if they have birds that is.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm not the topic.

Is that different?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TDDAgain

A maser is a transmission of coherent microwaves. The atmosphere scatters and absorbs microwaves a lot more than it does the RF frequencies that are used for these experiments.

Science and masers broke free of the microwave range years ago.
Microwave range. Ha ha. ( the first commercial microwave ovens were called ‘radar ranges’)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

But they weren't really all that secretive. There are hundreds (thousands by now?) of published articles about the work done with HAARP.

Now, Kirtland. You dont' see a lot of published work from Kirtland.

At both of those facilities, journalists can access unclassified research and talk directly to researchers and scientists.

None of that is possible at HAARP
ADN
< br />
I'm just going by what was stated in the link in the article.

Seems like it's highly classified for the most part.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Better check again. I’ll give you a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Your source:

Ask the Air Force what they're doing in Gakona these days and a spokesman stationed in New Mexico will tell you to find out yourself during HAARP's open house. They usually hold those every couple years during the summer. Even though all the research is unclassified, the Air Force doesn't offer much else in the way of explaining what's going on, except to point out their noble interest in studying Earth's atmosphere to further scientific knowledge and maybe improve homeland security along the way.

Not many people are interested in "Artificial ducts caused by HF heating of the ionosphere by HAARP" but for over the horizon radar and communications such things could hold value.
agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Like I said, hundreds of published articles. Of no interest to the general public. Mind control is much more fun.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The acronym means something different now?

Can you provide the new one?
edit on 10/30/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

There's this thing called the inverse square law. But they probably found a way around that.

Bawahahahaahaahahaahahahahaha !
Senile moment ?

...and no, there is NO way of going around the inverse square law anymore than there is a way to go around the spherical Earth fact and turn it into a flat Earth

I share your concern about using HAARP in the Earth's atmosphere , but given the huge distances, there will be no impact on the Moon, even less on Jupiter

ROFL...

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Your source:

Ask the Air Force what they're doing in Gakona these days and a spokesman stationed in New Mexico will tell you to find out yourself during HAARP's open house. They usually hold those every couple years during the summer. Even though all the research is unclassified, the Air Force doesn't offer much else in the way of explaining what's going on, except to point out their noble interest in studying Earth's atmosphere to further scientific knowledge and maybe improve homeland security along the way.

Not many people are interested in "Artificial ducts caused by HF heating of the ionosphere by HAARP" but for over the horizon radar and communications such things could hold value.
agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Like I said, hundreds of published articles. Of no interest to the general public. Mind control is much more fun.

Your source. Not mine. They had the link highlighted and everything.

Agreed, mind control IS more funnerer.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They will be targeting the Xray spot at the pole and the only way they will be able to see results is if they have learned how to pin point .

Jupiter is actually a Sun that has not ignited yet THINK ABOUT THAT .

Jupiter is called a failed star because it is made of the same elements (hydrogen and helium) as is the Sun, but it is not massive enough to have the internal pressure and temperature necessary to cause hydrogen to fuse to helium, the energy source that powers the sun and most other stars.

edit on 30-10-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Your source.

Please show where I cited it.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Your source.

Please show where I cited it.

Please show where I cited what you called MY source.

It ALL came from your source, lol.

I never said you cited it.

WTF?

Here's more about them manipulating the weather. Creating lightning and "the like" at least:

On a theoretical level, the HAARP website notes that federal scientists are working to unlock the mysteries to other natural phenomena that have captivated humans for millennia. They're studying lightning, aurora borealis and the like. They've even learned how to induce both of those on a limited scale, according to a statement included on a Navy defense budget.

So not all that far-fetched, really.
edit on 10/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: 👽👽👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join