It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Attacks Jupiter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
After attempting unsuccessfully for a couple of decades to cause earthquakes and hurricanes on Earth (not to mention controlling our minds), the University of Alaska has turned it's efforts to the largest known planet in the Solar System. The horrific phased array will direct it's full power (about a billion watts ERP of RF) at Jupiter. How scary is that?

They say that the purpose is to study the ionosphere of the planet, same thing they said about what it was doing to our own ionosphere. But we know better. Right? Oh, they are also attacking Luna btw.

www.space.com...

edit on 10/30/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm curious what the attenuation rate would be for radio signals from here to Jupiter?

The article doesn't mention, just the initial power.

Any idea?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

There's this thing called the inverse square law. But they probably found a way around that.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well perhaps they already have done so after all Jupiter's red spot is shrinking...

Pretty cool I suppose LOL sounds like they may have run out of stuff to do with the antennae array. Unless secretly it is to zap those Jupitetarians as they mass their invasion force for earth

science.nasa.gov...
edit on 30-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There's this thing called the inverse square law. But they probably found a way around that.

Yea that thing.

Think this will be powerful enough to accomplish anything?

Just won't have the mind altering power it does here on earth IMO

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Bouncing the mind control/earthquake/hurricane frequencies off the ionosphere is so 2010s.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Curious too, space should not attenuate the signal too much, since it's mostly void.

Another experiment, known as "Moon Bounce," will see signals bounced off the moon back towards receivers in New Mexico and California. These signals will be evaluated for their use in determining the composition of near-Earth asteroids for future planetary defense purposes.

So that's like a permanent light barrier, just made out of different wavelength and into the radio spectrum, between moon and Earth. I guess it's not really permanent but only active once interesting NEA pass?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

First thing that comes to mind. Can each of the antennae in HAARP'S array be individually adjusted to change the array's focal point? Or is it more of a general bombardment of the rf energy?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

You can't really "focus" a radio transmission. The best you can do is limit side lobes. Phased arrays are good at that but the transmission still spreads, because physics.

A gentleman I know became somewhat famous a ham, in his youth, for bouncing signals from his rig off the moon. It's not magic, it's just knowing what you are doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Bouncing the mind control/earthquake/hurricane frequencies off the ionosphere is so 2010s.

But that's exactly what they're doing.

Now in 2022.

Should be interesting to see how the signals propagate off of Jupiter's ionosphere though.

Especially multi-media, maybe a start-up in there somewhere, lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You reckon Elon is involved?

Probly.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You reckon Elon is involved?

Probly.

I don't know.

Is that space.com or spacex.com?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A gigantic maser would help.

WTA: Maybe we could pay China to build one for us.
edit on b000000312022-10-30T15:44:54-05:0003America/ChicagoSun, 30 Oct 2022 15:44:54 -0500300000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Firstly, good to see you.

I had no idea, nore do have understanding of how HAARP really works.

From what I've read, it bounces the frequency off the Earth's atmosphere. I was not aware that they could get outside to space. I'll be most interested in what they find.

Thanks, S&F.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Pew! Pew!

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I was thinking more of making the signal semi directional like the use of a yagi style antenna except maybe an array of yagis where they can tune the convergence point of each individual antennae to maximize the amount of energy at any given point.

For instance, to target Earths ionosphere the array would have a much different focal point than to target Jupiter.

Unless I am just thinking to narrowly like in the case of a laser beam.
edit on 10/30/2022 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Pew! Pew!

DARPA launches 'Ouija' project to study radio signals in Earth's atmosphere with satellites
space

Ouija?

MmmHmm

See?
edit on 10/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

"Frequency" is not a noun. It is a description of something which repeats. A pogo stick has a frequency. A woman has a frequency.

When doing research on Earth's ionosphere certain radio frequencies are used, those which will be absorbed by and excite the charged particles in the ionosphere. Other frequencies will be instead be reflected by the ionosphere, others will pass right through it.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Yeah. Phased arrays do not produce coherent emissions.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ah forget it, butcher beat me to it.

You can't really "focus" a radio transmission. The best you can do is limit side lobes. Phased arrays are good at that but the transmission still spreads, because physics.

I guess it's difficult for that size of antenna field but how about building a maser perimeter around it? That way the laser can punch a tunnel through the atmosphere and the radio waves do not scatter, even attenuation would go down.

Would it be physically possible? Financial is another topic.

edit on 30.10.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join