It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I found an interesting post from someone who *appears* to be in the pipeline industry.

I have no idea how important it is, as I don't have the required experience, but it sounds probable to me.

lawdogfile

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar2
I found an interesting post from someone who *appears* to be in the pipeline industry.

I have no idea how important it is, as I don't have the required experience, but it sounds probable to me.

lawdogfile

Great find Star!

Just for the record (because the author uses a few of my favorite phrases) I was not involved in writing it, and as far as I know, don't know anyone involved in writing it.

Does anyone know if the pipe bursts were near curves in the pipes.

I've seen maps that show sharp(ish) curves in the general vicinity, but none are precise enough for an amateur to determine exactly where they are (which is probably intentional, and for good reasons).

Sure would be great if the evidence points to this scenario, then we could all sit back, take a deep breath, and laugh at russian incompetence again.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Would be a relief if this incident could be chalked up to mere incompetence.

But experts are saying the pipeline was hit in four places with approximately 500kg of explosives.

(Can't get the Guardian article to load)

As it states in the linked article, experts are leaning to bombs placed by maintenence robots from inside the pipelines.
edit on 30-9-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Since the gas wasn't flowing the only way bombs of that size could've moved there would be by battery power within the pipeline. That is over 700 miles.

I don't know of any batteries that can hold that kind of charge. It would be overkill for destroying the pipeline as well. You would need that kind of charge if you were attacking the pipeline from outside and penetrating the ground where the lines were buried.

I read that the readings from the seismograph indicate the explosions came from the water, not the earth.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Would be a relief if this incident could be chalked up to mere incompetence.

But experts are saying the pipeline was hit in four places with approximately 500kg of explosives.

(Can't get the Guardian article to load)

As it states in the linked article, experts are leaning to bombs placed by maintenence robots from inside the pipelines.

I know, and hope that wasn't the case, or biden might carpet bomb central moscow.

There are curves near all 4 ruptures, so still a remote possibility that it was just russian incompetence, but we still don't have any evidence of what happened.

Those that have the evidence already know quite a lot more than we do though, and they all seem to be hinting at explosions on the exterior of the pipes, which would be easy enough to prove.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
As far as I know the lines aren't buried they're exposed

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Were the pigs in the pipes?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

That was a very interesting read, thank you.

Some bits made me laugh,

And they blew up. My shocked face, let me show you it. Next time, tell Sergei to put out the cigarette before pulling a pressure test.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't know if they are buried or not. I am just guessing they are based on some documentaries that I have seen. Laying cable they would drag something like a plow in front of it that would dig a trench that the cable would lay in and the sea would eventually backfill over it. It kept incidents with anchors down.

Not sure why they wouldn't do that for the pipe but it's possible.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

If true, that 1000 lb explosives were used for each breach...

That eliminates many of the potential perpetrators, and means that they were placed by machines, not divers.

Machines that should have been picked up on underwater sensors.

Which means that tptb ALREADY know EXACTLY who did this.

But of course, all of that assumes that the guardian's 'experts' are correct and not just guessing for ratings.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Looking Russian fishing trawler Zakhar Sorokin from MarineTrafic , it is now right where Svalbard cable system is .

submarine cable map

Would not surprice if some of Russian fishing vessels are also doing military job too .

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Update 10.2.2022

NO LONGER LEAKING

www.cbsnews.com...

Sealed? Turned off?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Update 10.2.2022

NO LONGER LEAKING

www.cbsnews.com...

Sealed? Turned off?

They weren't being used at the time, so maybe the pipes were just emptied of what they were holding at the time?

Either way, this means we should get photo evidence soon, which is great news!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Where in the world is SSN-23?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Everything you said, I said when it first went down. interesting you know about the pig too, I talked about that as well and the exit inert end of the line where they come on out. Are you a waleder too?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Everything you said, I said when it first went down. interesting you know about the pig too, I talked about that as well and the exit inert end of the line where they come on out. Are you a waleder too?

No, just about everything I know about the pipeline, or pipelines in general, was learned in the last week.

I did work in a high tech mfg environment for decades though, so was already familiar with some of the tech on a much smaller scale.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

No, just about everything I know about the pipeline, or pipelines in general, was learned in the last week.

I did work in a high tech mfg environment for decades though, so was already familiar with some of the tech on a much smaller scale.

I maintain my stance this was an act of incompetence and not an act of war based on what I know about making these things. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

I maintain my stance this was an act of incompetence and not an act of war based on what I know about making these things. What do you think?

I'm praying you're correct, but I honestly have no idea at this point, just not enough 'evidence' yet.

The locations of the bursts, and the timing between 4 pipes still concern me greatly re the incompetence theory, but I sure hope that's the case.

Hopefully we'll see evidence soon, now that the pipes are empty.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

not empty. they claimed from the beginning 137 to 7 bars so something normalized but they didn't disclose in kgh cfh or ppi I don't know how they are gauging pressure because they didn't disclose the non used lines pressure material nor did anyone disclose the operator on duty or how they knew the random drop. Not enough information

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

not empty. they claimed from the beginning 137 to 7 bars so something normalized but they didn't disclose in kgh cfh or ppi I don't know how they are gauging pressure because they didn't disclose the non used lines pressure material nor did anyone disclose the operator on duty or how they knew the random drop. Not enough information

Agreed, we know next to nothing at this point.

By 'empty', I just meant not spewing gas so someone can get photos.

edit on 3-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join