It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Report possible Nordstream 2 and 1 Sabatoge

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Yeah the only Russian propaganda I get exposed to nowadays is in here. This is a good article from CNN that points to Russia. The part where they say it was suspicious that Russia already requested a UN secure council meeting on it and pointing out that they usually aren’t this quick about it resonates a bit.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtEsquire

Yeah the only Russian propaganda I get exposed to nowadays is in here. This is a good article from CNN that points to Russia. The part where they say it was suspicious that Russia already requested a UN secure council meeting on it and pointing out that they usually aren’t this quick about it resonates a bit.

www.cnn.com...

Thank You Sgt!

I don't normally see anything cnn anymore, but this was a pretty good article (for them).

I never paid attention to russian media until they invaded Ukraine, and don't plan to continue after russia surrenders.

It's not even on the same planet as the worst of western media.

At it's most reasonable, it sometimes gets close to alex jones though.

edit on 28-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is one angle, would Russia benefit economically if the NS 1 and 2 could not be used anymore , as force majeure.

Russia might now avoid paying any penalty because the gas is not moving. Now --or later that is , because the pipes will be not in use in future.

What's russia's motive for blowing up the pipelines?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I call false flag for one reason..

If Russia want's to stop the flow permanently, they can just shut it down at any time, within their own borders (which they have done already).

They don't have to sabotage the pipeline at any other point along the rout.

Ukrainians are the most likely ones to do something like this in an attempt to garner further support from EU.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Ukraine no longer has a navy, and has larger concerns at the moment.

Not to mention the huge risk of angering their western supporters.

Could be, but doesn't smell right.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
"At a discount"? Russia was using the gas as leverage. Anyone who used their gas was beholding to Russian pressure, either financially or politically!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"Threat by Joe Biden"? What's he going to do, smell your hair?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
"Threat by Joe Biden"? What's he going to do, smell your hair?

Send F15s.

All his threats include F15s.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hey Russian troll, that is not what Pompeo said...he said, ""We will do everything we can to make sure that that pipeline doesn't threaten Europe" and "We want Europe to have real, secure, stable, safe energy resources that cannot be turned off in the event Russia wants to."

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Pipeline to the west scene from 007

Remove the human passanger and add explosives. Thought i dont think they done it that way .

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

You're probably right about that but still, it definitely wasn't Russia sabotaging their own pipeline...!!

I suppose you have to look at who has the most to gain from it..

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

You're probably right about that but still, it definitely wasn't Russia sabotaging their own pipeline...!!

I suppose you have to look at who has the most to gain from it..

No.

We have to look at the evidence, which isn't available to us yet.

Who ever did this is counting on everyone blaming the wrong country, that's the whole point of a false flag attack.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What sort of evidence...?

Evidence like "Tom told me that Fred told him, that Bill told him that he heard someone say that someone saw evidence left in a bathroom"..?

Because that's the sort of credible evidence that comes out of the left wing these days and is taken or expected be taken as solid proof...

lol

I won't rely on any evidence supplied by a body like the current US gubberment, NATO or the UN.

Unless it comes from a completely impartial 3rd party, I will take it with a grain of salt and let simple logic dictate my decision as to who had the incentive to do it.
edit on 29-9-2022 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No.

Actual evidence.

You know, the kind that russia isn't offering, and russia supporters are declaring that they will ignore in advance.

You already know, don't you?

edit on 29-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Actual evidence from who though..?

That's the point I'm trying to make.

A great many people are going to believe anything (no matter how ridiculous it is), from any official source that has a stake in this, that isn't Russia.

Logic tends to go out the window when "evidence", is presented by any western body these days and always leans in their direction without fail.

Even though there has been no recorded Russian activity in the vicinity of the incident as opposed to US and other NATO activity, I can already say without a doubt that they will find evidence to implicate that Russia sabotaged themselves for some unknown reason.

Frankly though, I couldn't care less who is ultimately found to be responsible...

I already know who the bad guys are and I know which side I'm taking if TSHTF...
edit on 29-9-2022 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

"Even though there has been no recorded Russian activity in the vicinity of the incident as opposed to US and other NATO activity, I can already say without a doubt that they will find evidence to implicate that Russia sabotaged themselves for some unknown reason."

You don't know if there was any russian activity in the area yet, and neither do I, but we both suspect the evidence will show that russia did this, because we both know putin is the most unhinged world 'leader' right now.

This 'evidence believability' is one of the reasons I suspect that releasing it will take a while, they're gonna have to burn some sources & methods if they want anyone to believe it.

I won't believe anything that isn't ironclad, and I wouldn't expect anyone else to either.

I also won't spread evidence free accusations in hopes of scoring some kind of 'propaganda points' like so many russia supporters are.

Cuz that's EXACTLY what the culprit wanted us to do.

edit on 29-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You're still missing the point..

The only evidence that will come out, will be from the groups you can least trust to be impartial..

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The only evidence that will come out, will be from the groups you can least trust to be impartial..

I understand perfectly.

I also understand that very few are capable of providing any evidence, and that russia is one of them.

Is russia providing any evidence?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I understand perfectly.

I also understand that very few are capable of providing any evidence, and that russia is one of them.

Does Russia need to..?

It's their pipeline and they can do with it as they wish.

They can shut it down, they can blow it up, they can fill it with cement..

What ever they want..!!

If that causes pain for people in the EU.. Tough S#@T, find alternative sources.

Russia is under no obligations what so ever...!!
edit on 30-9-2022 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I understand perfectly.

Does Russia need to..?

It's their pipeline and they can do with it as they wish.

They can shut it down, they can blow it up, they can fill it with cement..

What ever they want..!!

If that causes pain for people in the EU.. Tough S#@T, find alternative sources.

Russia is under no obligations what so ever...!!

At the very least, they would be responsible for one of the largest environmental terror attacks in human history.

But that isn't the point.

russia has been blaming the US since the minute this happened, and isn't interested in any evidence we all know they have that might tell us who did it, and is now telling everyone to ignore any evidence that anyone else has.

THAT is the point ☝️

edit on 30-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join