It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Admits Tilting the 2020 Election to Biden - How About a Trump v Biden Do-Over Nov 2022.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The FBI meddled in an election and they should be criminally charged just as any person would. Put the agency under outside management and ferret out everyone who took part in any way. Clean house and maybe they can actually do their jobs.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
a reply to: carewemust

I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

It is called sodium fluoride, and it has been in our drinking water for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Trump would beat Biden again.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

ahem excuse me....they "fortified it"

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

i would say its less about the food and more about the TV. of course food additives may cause some sort of hypnotic state that makes people more susceptible to brainwash but the TV is the ultimate tool.

People have been conditioned to believe that the media is the authority on information and if the media says it, it must be true. Then they mix in sensationalized headlines with flashy imagery and sounds that elevate the heartbeat and cause anxiety and you have a recipe for irrational thinkers always on edge and in fear of something.

I used to be one of those NPC's up until 2001 when i decided to just not pay for cable anymore. My brain thanked me by having better cognitive function and critical thinking abilities. when the lock down happened I was curious to see what the news was talking about so i turned on CNN and holy crap did I notice the tricks they use immediately. I thought to my self, this cant be a real thing, this must be some skit or something. nope it was them trying to tell the news and portray it as legitimate when all i saw was fear mongering, scary music and words that would make an NPC think the sky was falling.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Yes, because he's marginally more accomplished. However, I would argue that every candidate Trump has endorsed to date could perform the duties of presidential office at least as admirably as Trump did, which makes him less than singularly qualified for the job. People keep glossing over that.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Yes, because he's marginally more accomplished. However, I would argue that every candidate Trump has endorsed to date could perform the duties of presidential office at least as admirably as Trump did, which makes him less than singularly qualified for the job. People keep glossing over that.

It's slightly comical, coupled with sad to see people not grasp how this all works. If you want to win the big prize, you need a few things. One of which is name recognition, the other, and most important is momentum.

you can hate Trump all you like, you can even kick and scream at the sky, but you can't deny the momentum Trump has. I mean, you can play the game the suckholes in the MSM do, lie and pretend to believe the lie, but I think you might not be that dumb.

Trump has the momentum, and unless that changes, he's likely going to run again, and beat Joey in a fair election. If we all have to suffer through 4 years of this asshole, you can do another 4 of prosperity and no war. Then we can get Desantis and some younger blood.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's slightly comical, coupled with sad to see people not grasp how this all works. If you want to win the big prize, you need a few things. One of which is name recognition, the other, and most important is momentum.

you can hate Trump all you like, you can even kick and scream at the sky, but you can't deny the momentum Trump has. I mean, you can play the game the suckholes in the MSM do, lie and pretend to believe the lie, but I think you might not be that dumb.

Trump has the momentum, and unless that changes, he's likely going to run again, and beat Joey in a fair election. If we all have to suffer through 4 years of this asshole, you can do another 4 of prosperity and no war. Then we can get Desantis and some younger blood.

I don't vote based on momentum but for the services they offer. Star power is a cheap substitute for work ethic.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Wars were fought over less. I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

Fluoride is certainly one, used in German concentration camps during WWII to keep the prisoners docile and unable to fight back.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Wars were fought over less. I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

Fluoride is certainly one, used in German concentration camps during WWII to keep the prisoners docile and unable to fight back.

Could the Biden Administration be pumping additional FLOURIDE into our drinking water?

They have reduced American incomes by $7,200 per family, in just the last 18 months. Source: hannity.com... and Americans have yet to launch any mass demonstrations against this attack.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
NEW INFO 10/17/2022

The ASSISTANCE and PROTECTION of the Biden Crime Family is known throughout the DOJ/FBI.

It started in 2015 and continues unabated to this day!..

New whistleblower documents reveal that President Biden "was aware of Hunter Biden’s business arrangements and may have been involved in some of them," Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday, suggesting that the FBI has "voluminous evidence" related to the potential criminality of those ventures.

Grassley, R-Iowa, sent a letter Monday morning to Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christopher Wray and U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss detailing new whistleblower allegations that the bureau is in possession of "significant, impactful and voluminous evidence with respect to potential criminal conduct by Hunter Biden and James Biden." Weiss has oversight of the Hunter Biden investigation.

Grassley said the FBI has a series of documents in its possession related to information on Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings. Hunter Biden sat on the board of that company.

"The documents in the FBI’s possession include specific details with respect to conversations by non-government individuals relevant to potential criminal conduct by Hunter Biden," Grassley wrote.
MORE at: www.foxnews.com...

The DOJ/FBI has crossed into the territory of needing to be totally wiped and rebuilt from scratch, with totally new leadership in the top 10 levels of authority.

A MAGA-AF U.S. Congress WILL DO THIS in 2023...count on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hunter Biden made an interviewer get totally stressed out today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Members of the U.S. House Committee will ENJOY questioning Hunter...no matter how he reacts!

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

FYI: The news media and democrats still can get through their skulls that due Democrat radicalism and dysfunctionality, Americans took the U.S. House away from Democrats, and gave control of this Congressional body to Republicans.

To this day, the pea-brains believe Joe Biden delivered a "strong performance" for Democrats in November 2022, and should definitely be re-elected in 2024.

REALITY: The GOP has made excellent progress with getting to the bottom of Biden Family and Biden Administration potential crimes and wrongdoings. They are interviewing key people and subpoenaing those who either do not show, or are not answering questions when they are asked in letter form.

The latter is what Judiciary Chairman JAMES JORDAN was forced to do today. The head of FBI Human Resources was subpoenaed, because she refused to answer questions presented in a "transcribed interview".

Jennifer Leigh Moore Ordered to Appear: twitter.com...

We learned from the Jan 6th Committee that Congressional subpoenas are powerful motivators. They tell you exactly when and where to appear. The "voluntary" interviews are much more flexible with scheduling and attendance.

Hey Democrats...No Red Wave in 2022? Ha!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join