It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Admits Tilting the 2020 Election to Biden - How About a Trump v Biden Do-Over Nov 2022.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
a reply to: carewemust

Wars were fought over less. I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

You do know that Oreo cookies are made in china these days and sold everywhere.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: carewemust

Wars were fought over less. I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

Since everyone drinks water, that's probably where the hormone disrupters are infused. Very strong doses going to Germans and the French. I hear they can't turn their air conditioners on unless the temp reaches 100 degrees, and nobody's rioting!

Nah, just the fluoride. One part per million can cause problems with thinking over the years. It is not immediate action, it's effects can be hidden because it takes a lot longer for the symptoms to arise so people can't comprehend that it is the fluoride.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

truthaboutfluoride.com...

There is just as much fluoride in Coca Cola , Dr. Pepper , Gatorade and other soft drinks . I don’t know about other states but in Pennsylvania not all water treatment plants add fluoride to the water.

Water companies don’t want to add fluoride, it costs money to add fluoride and monitor fluoride levels.

In 1999, the CDC declared the fluoridation of drinking water to be one of the 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century, alongside vaccines and the recognition that tobacco use was a health hazard.

Of course the CDC reputation hasn’t been the best lately lol

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So, is there an actual admission by the FBI? Or is it an indirect admission by way of omission of info by the FBI?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

FBI Admits Tilting the 2020 Election to Biden - How About a Trump v Biden Do-Over Nov 2022.

Too much , too little , too late.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Myself, not being a Constitutional scholar cannot recall ever hearing of any place in the US Constitution that would allow for this type of action. Will any experts on the Constitution who visits this thread please tell us where it says this can be done according to US law? I have no memory of this ever being raised in my history classes.

Anyone?

Can anyone explain what THIS means?

We know it's technically doable.

Does that just mean that technology is up to the task of doing it? Does it mean that the Constitution says it is technically doable?

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 30 Aug 2022 01:08:32 -0500Tue, 30 Aug 2022 01:08:32 -050022082022-08-30T01:08:32-05:00100000008 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
It isn’t

This is one of the most disgusting violations by the fbi in American history.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

You do know that Oreo cookies are made in china these days and sold everywhere.

I haven’t eaten an Oreo since they came out with rainbow ones. Looks like I made a wise choice.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Please Shooter, follow the thread. A statement was made in the OP that went exactly like this.

Let's put one more race on the ballot in every state; Donald John Trump(R-challenger) against Joseph Robinette Biden(D-incumbent). We know it's technically doable

I asked if that was constitutionally a possibility while claiming that I had not ever heard that it was. So, do you think that the US Constitution says that this can be done?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

President Trump is certainly tackling the possibility!

Former President Donald Trump says he is using new "conclusive" information regarding President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and the FBI's alleged burying of an investigation into his laptop to challenge the 2020 election and call for a new, impromptu election entirely.

"So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn't, 'Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election,'" the former president said Monday in a Truth Social post.

"This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country!

REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised, and have a new Election, immediately!"
More at: www.newsweek.com...

As history and experience demonstrates, Donald Trump is NOT merely blowing smoke.

He WILL follow-through on this, if legally doable. And, TRUMP has the Resources and the backing tens of millions of America-First MAGA supporters behind him 110%....in addition to the tens of millions who are (wisely) against dementia-Joe staying in charge of our country.

Your fat orange corrupt god's post was a desperate torrent of nonsense. This thread is based on nonsense. There is NO possibility of a re-do of the 2020 election. I know that you keep screaming otherwise, on interminable other threads, but it's not going to happen. There's nothing in the US Constitution that would allow for it. It's not going to happen.
But thank you for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There may not be an election but if there is a Republican sweep in the elections Biden and Harris could be impeached and removed from office. Then Speaker of the House Trump could ascend and take the presidency for the remaining time left in the Biden ;residency.

The question then would be in face of a major depression and a supply chain breakdown would there be enough Democrats to stand in the way in the Senate? And if Biden retires in 2023 per the original plan. And Presidential Pardons all around to every Democrat who asks. Before they perp-walk former President Harris out of the White House.
edit on 30-8-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
All this FBI attention (Zuckerburg revelations, the new Timothy Thibault story, etc.) could merely be PR stunts for election purposes to cast illusions that the current Leadership Administration is somehow cleansing the FBI. Careful. 😎

All these miracles less than a Month FTER MAL and BEFORE the Nov elections 😎

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: Notabot12345666

"Have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water or rainwater? And only pure grain alcohol?... A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice."

What substance would that be Cmdr? Just curious, not a challenge.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
It is not

Wow

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Myself, not being a Constitutional scholar cannot recall ever hearing of any place in the US Constitution that would allow for this type of action. Will any experts on the Constitution who visits this thread please tell us where it says this can be done according to US law? I have no memory of this ever being raised in my history classes.

Anyone?

Can anyone explain what THIS means?

We know it's technically doable.

Does that just mean that technology is up to the task of doing it? Does it mean that the Constitution says it is technically doable?

It's an open question, even among constitutional academics. Some say yes, some say no, citing article 2 of the cotus. Either way, the likelihood of such an event is NIL. It's not gonna happen.
edit on 8/30/2022 by Klassified because: missed part of the sentence

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Election was stolen via Dominion and mail-in and the FBI.

There's nothing they won't resort to this time either IMO. They'll have to get a little more savvy though.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Government censorship is quite vile.
Using the fbi to accomplish such is tyrannical.

The FBI probably coined the phrase "THE BIG LIE" and told their MSM lapdogs to repeat it 10 times a day.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

That would sure be awesome if a new election was held. And it wouldn't surprise me if Trudeau did the same thing at the same time. No doubt both the Dems of USA and Libs/Cons of Canada would attempt another rigging.
However, if it's a snap election, they may not get enough time to solidify the rigging and may lose.

Since the election equipment will already be set up for the November 8th elections nationwide, simply add category called "President of the United States" to the existing ballot.

Those who support a Special Election need to prepare our rebuttals in advance, for when the Biden lovers say, "It's can't be technically done" or "Americans don't want this" or "The Constitution doesn't allow it"... or whatever excuse they can come up with.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not as I have ever heard either. So what is this crap that Trump blew into the info-sphere yesterday and is already being bandied about by some of his supporters. Why do you think he is pushing this impossibility?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Even though I do not agree with the premise, that's still one hell of a funny poster. Thanks for that Myke.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: MykeNukem

Even though I do not agree with the premise, that's still one hell of a funny poster. Thanks for that Myke.

I try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join