It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Admits Tilting the 2020 Election to Biden - How About a Trump v Biden Do-Over Nov 2022.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have to wonder what is going on in his head to have made such an outlandish proposal as this. Certainly he and his advisors know it' s not really possible, or as you say, ain't gonna happen. Maybe he's just blowing smoke or maybe he's just joking. Or maybe he really has no idea WHAT he is suggesting and it just popped into his head.

One thing, it will be interesting to see if he repeats that proposal in future rallies and interviews.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
8.30.2022 Update

U.S. Senators summon Zuckerberg to release all communications between Facebook and the DOJ-FBI during the Nov 2020 election window.

Zuckerberg-Facebook assisted the FBI with tilting the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election to Joe Biden.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

To be followed with a Subpoena, if Zuckerberg does not voluntarily comply.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What am I talking about?

I'm talking about the entire gist that Trump came out with yesterday. You remember? Where he said gimme back the Oval Office now or at least let's have a new election NOW. You know, the topic of the thread.

So what I am talking about is the topic of the thread. The post you replied to was this question.

So what is this crap that Trump blew into the info-sphere yesterday and is already being bandied about by some of his supporters. Why do you think he is pushing this impossibility?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

TheZuck and the FBI may have an agreement to cast the possibility of TheZuck coming clean and then get sealed immunity from Democrat Committees and tell more convincing lies and wilder stories 😀

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
8.30.2022 Update

U.S. Senators summon Zuckerberg to release all communications between Facebook and the DOJ-FBI during the Nov 2020 election window.

Zuckerberg-Facebook assisted the FBI with tilting the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election to Joe Biden.

Wow, a subpoena from a body without arrest or other power. I'd still like to
hear how Steve Bannon feels about all HIS stuff with the House.
But I guess if you've got guns and public opinion the rule of law can get
stuffed.
Moreover it probably isn't prudent to start a civil urinating match with
somebody with more wealth than half the Senate anyway.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

8.30.2022 Update

This Fox News article repeats the same story line presented by them and others all along, that DOJ warned news outlets about possible Russian influence coming down and to be aware of it. And that Facebook then voluntarily censored the lap top story.

The Senators mentioned in this article are two Senators, Grassley and Johnson, two well known Trump supporters. There is no mention of the entirety of the Senate backing this request.

Can one or two Senators demand corporate communications like this? Even though the communications they seek are with the US government? Sure, I guess they can but do they have any power by law to expect it to happen?

Also, in that Fox News article I found no mention of a subpoena at all. I read it twice. Maybe if I read it a third time huh?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Government censorship is ok?
The Russia stuff was all bs sport.

Should the government sort it and decide what to report?

Wow

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A purge sounds x10000000000000^99999999999999

Better.

Like these mfers going to magically stop being pos????

Will we just keep repeating crap thinking to ourselves THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Shooter, You asked me a question and I answered. You asked what I wast talking about and I replied that I was talking about the topic of the thread, that Trump demanded he be reinstated or at least a ''do over '' election be held.
I asked you what you thought of that and you replied

''What are you talking about?''

I replied again and spell out exactly what I was talking about and asked you again what you thought about Trump's demands.

Now you reply offering no answer to that simple question at all, instead changing the topic of this exchange to another topic by asking other questions. Man that seems like evasion to me.......

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The laptop and diary were known to voters, any informed voter knew about this crap. The FBI did NOT sway the election, they only made the outcome, which was caused by cheating, to be "somewhat" plausible.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It’s ok if your good with government censorship.
Don’t be shy.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
It’s ok if your good with government censorship.
Don’t be shy.

He may have a history outside of the United States, where government censorship is the norm.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
CBS News shares an important message from senator Chuck Grassley, regarding how dangerous our FBI has become.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You'll have to ask General Turgidson for yourself.

It's an older conspiracy theory, but it still checks out.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interfering in media presentation < minimizing criminal activity and redirecting investigative resources < tampering with election protocols or materials

There's several different problematic behaviors being conflated that need to be deconstructed and assessed by stage of progression. I'm not saying dismissed or forgiven, merely that actions have to be tied to consequences in a more deliberate manner than throwing eggs in a basket.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If anyone thinks we are going to get a "do over" with this information, they are delusional. It's more likely Amber Heard gets a do over of the Johnny Depp trial.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
a reply to: carewemust

Wars were fought over less. I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

Since everyone drinks water, that's probably where the hormone disrupters are infused. Very strong doses going to Germans and the French. I hear they can't turn their air conditioners on unless the temp reaches 100 degrees, and nobody's rioting!

Nah, just the fluoride. One part per million can cause problems with thinking over the years. It is not immediate action, it's effects can be hidden because it takes a lot longer for the symptoms to arise so people can't comprehend that it is the fluoride.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

truthaboutfluoride.com...

There is just as much fluoride in Coca Cola , Dr. Pepper , Gatorade and other soft drinks . I don’t know about other states but in Pennsylvania not all water treatment plants add fluoride to the water.

Water companies don’t want to add fluoride, it costs money to add fluoride and monitor fluoride levels.

In 1999, the CDC declared the fluoridation of drinking water to be one of the 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century, alongside vaccines and the recognition that tobacco use was a health hazard.

Of course the CDC reputation hasn’t been the best lately lol

Yeah there is, because the water is fluoridated and fluoride chemicals add to fluorides in the environment. Environmental factors includes the food and water we consume. The problem is that fluoride chemistry is used to extend shelf life of foods along with it in the water. It is an overabundance from all sources that becomes problematic. We can only detox so much of it, that is the problem...nobody can detox it at levels above a certain points then it becomes neurotoxic. If you sweat a lot you can get rid of some that way....but that has limits of working too.

They have reduced the amount of flouride in water since a few years ago, symptoms of multiple conditions of toxicity were being showed to be related to excessive fluoride in the diet so they reduced it in the water. Fluoride is an ion which will knock off the chloride and iodine ions and even bromide ions which can lead to some health problems....We need some fluoride in our diet but by making it considered safe....everyone started to put it in everything...potatoes were loaded with it and evidently they did lower it because fluoride was part of an anti-sprouting/antimicrobial chemical they were dousing it with.

Been interested in Fluoride since before it was stuck into the water, there was already evidence of it's toxcidity back in the mid seventies and it was ignored by the government because unless they approve evidence presented, they will not even consider it at the FDA. That has been the rule since the sixties and maybe even earlier. That is stated right in the rules at the FDA on their site. I used to have a link to that FDA page about two computer crashes ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
If anyone thinks we are going to get a "do over" with this information, they are delusional. It's more likely Amber Heard gets a do over of the Johnny Depp trial.

If there isn't a Special Election, it won't be because so many Americans want to keep Joe Biden.

It will be due to too many old-fashioned people still running things in this country.

High level crooks like those in the FBI and Nancy Pelosi ALWAYS DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO, to achieve a desired outcome, even if it means bending the rules, or creating new rules.

It's unfortunate that only a Biden-caused catastrophe would force a special Presidential election, when it should have been done by VISIONARIES before the Biden-caused catastrophe.

I guess squeamish leaders and citizens are content with letting the high-level CROOKS have all the fun.

edit on 8/30/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If this happens, which I would love and doubt it will, I may have to 100 % believe in God. However, the Smurfs will just use their ‘voting skills’ for it. And would anything be done about it? Which never has been.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join