It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Admits Tilting the 2020 Election to Biden - How About a Trump v Biden Do-Over Nov 2022.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Monday, August 29, 2022

By keeping alleged Biden family criminal activities away from the Mainstream Media and Social Media platforms in 2020, the FBI successfully threw the Presidential election to Joe Biden. One FBI manager resigned this weekend, after his 2020 Election Interference was discovered.

An FBI agent who was accused of bias in handling the investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop has resigned.

FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Timothy Thibault, is no longer with the bureau.

Thibault retired over the weekend, according to a source familiar with the matter. He was walked out of the building on Friday, which is standard procedure, per the source.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

---------------

FBI "whistleblowers" are also coming forward and telling Senators how the agency kept knowledge of Ashley Biden's diary out of the public realm, in order to keep the public from knowing about Presidential candidate Joe Biden doing things in the shower with her, when she was young.

Source: nationalfile.com...

--------------

It's widely agreed that if the Voting Public knew in 2020 what Hunter Biden's laptop computer revealed about the Biden family, and what Ashley Biden's diary revealed about Joe, candidate Joe Biden would have LOST the November 2020 election, because he won key states only by very small margins.

How About a November 2020 Do-Over?

November 2022 is just 3 months away. The states are gearing up for the 11/8/2022 Mid-Term elections.

Let's put one more race on the ballot in every state; Donald John Trump(R-challenger) against Joseph Robinette Biden(D-incumbent).

We know it's technically doable. Do YOU think the American people would like to have this unprecedented nationwide Special Election

I think a majority would. It's only fair, considering how the nation's largest Law Enforcement institution is now admitting to throwing the election to Joe Biden in 2020.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I can already state AGs flipping out that this might happen. I can't even begin to imagine how much of a headache the SCOTUS will be dealing with over lawsuits by the west coast states suing to prevent this from happening.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wars were fought over less. I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

President Trump is certainly tackling the possibility!

Former President Donald Trump says he is using new "conclusive" information regarding President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and the FBI's alleged burying of an investigation into his laptop to challenge the 2020 election and call for a new, impromptu election entirely.

"So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn't, 'Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election,'" the former president said Monday in a Truth Social post.

"This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country!

REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised, and have a new Election, immediately!"
More at: www.newsweek.com...

As history and experience demonstrates, Donald Trump is NOT merely blowing smoke.

He WILL follow-through on this, if legally doable. And, TRUMP has the Resources and the backing tens of millions of America-First MAGA supporters behind him 110%....in addition to the tens of millions who are (wisely) against dementia-Joe staying in charge of our country.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Wars were fought over less. I’m convinced they’ve got us all on hormone disrupters in the food or water to keep us docile.

Since everyone drinks water, that's probably where the hormone disrupters are infused. Very strong doses going to Germans and the French. I hear they can't turn their air conditioners on unless the temp reaches 100 degrees, and nobody's rioting!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The alternative is 2 more years of Biden destroying the country. I shudder to think of what will be left of our country by then.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Eureka! This might explain quite a bit.

Wait until people start suffering from shortages in the states this winter. All the crazies will emerge.

As the world turns — in clown world…

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

"Have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water or rainwater? And only pure grain alcohol?... A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice."

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It's widely agreed that if the Voting Public knew in 2020 what Hunter Biden's laptop computer revealed about the Biden family, and what Ashley Biden's diary revealed about Joe, candidate Joe Biden would have LOST the November 2020 election, because he won key states only by very small margins.

It’s very possible but I don’t think we can overestimate the stupidity and outright mental insanity of Democrat voters.

I am of the opinion that they really wouldn’t care about Biden’s nefarious predilection for shower activities or all the rest of the Biden family’s criminal empire.

There are not very many Dem supporters with any integrity or morals, so for them to look the other way on Biden and his gang of goons, it’s not beyond the realm of possibility.

Especially after Trump crushed their feelz for 4 years, Dem supporters would happily vote for criminals just to get rid of Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The alternative is 2 more years of Biden destroying the country. I shudder to think of what will be left of our country by then.

ONE person to blame (of several) is Timothy Thibault.

He looks blinded with/by Trump-Republican hate, just like Alexander Vindman.

Mugshot: theconservativetreehouse.com... field-office/

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You just have to know they "made" him retire to make it look like it was just him, or mostly just him, and the rest of the Bureau is not too guilty.. Kind of like mostly peaceful protests. Calculated damage control hypnotics on the public.

edit on 29-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think this www.pewresearch.org... indicates that many Independents voted for Joe Biden.

They likely saw him as someone who wouldn't send out Mean Tweets.

If they had seen all the scum in the Biden family, and potential for blackmail, most of those Independents would have seen Mean Tweets as the lesser of two evils.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Eureka! This might explain quite a bit.

Wait until people start suffering from shortages in the states this winter. All the crazies will emerge.

As the world turns — in clown world…

The new Congress will certainly have their work cut out for them in January. Reporters at the White House say Joe takes weeks to make up his mind when it comes to large decisions. Congress will have to turn things around.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Government censorship is quite vile.
Using the fbi to accomplish such is tyrannical.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That would sure be awesome if a new election was held. And it wouldn't surprise me if Trudeau did the same thing at the same time. No doubt both the Dems of USA and Libs/Cons of Canada would attempt another rigging.
However, if it's a snap election, they may not get enough time to solidify the rigging and may lose.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since everyone drinks water, that's probably where the hormone disrupters are infused. Very strong doses going to Germans and the French. I hear they can't turn their air conditioners on unless the temp reaches 100 degrees, and nobody's rioting!

Nah, just the fluoride. One part per million can cause problems with thinking over the years. It is not immediate action, it's effects can be hidden because it takes a lot longer for the symptoms to arise so people can't comprehend that it is the fluoride.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

truthaboutfluoride.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Conveniently the agent in charge, has retired.

Wow

This is absolutely unacceptable.

The fbi should NEVER get to censor ANYTHING.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
OP claim

One FBI manager resigned this weekend, after his 2020 Election Interference was discovered.

Well, according to the Fox link provided I read

Thibault was named by Senate Judiciary ranking member Chuck Grassley in a July 18 letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland. Grassley cited whistleblowers who alleged a pattern of political bias from high-ranking officials, including Thibault.

So a Trump supporing Senator makes an allegation citing ''sources who alleged''

So according to the quotes from the link his interference was not ''discovered''', merely alleged to have been discovered.,

Also about that FBI ''whistleblowers'' , plural, mentioned in the OP that are coming forward about keeping the diary from public knowledge.

Yet, in the link offered from the National File, there is no mention of whistleblowers or even one whistleblower from the FBI making those allegations. What there is in that article from the National File is this mention of a whistleblower.

In the recording, the whistleblower also adds that his media organization chose not to release the documents after receiving pressure from a competing outlet.

I have never heard of an FBI agent having a media organization. So this mention of a whistle blower throughout the article is not an FBI agent but rather an employee of a media organization. I would suppose that this fits very well with the knowledge that Project Veritas had this diary and this diary but would not publish it which should be well known by all of us by now.

Finally,

I think a majority would. It's only fair, considering how the nation's largest Law Enforcement institution is now admitting to throwing the election to Joe Biden in 2020.

Proof? Where. The not-FBI agent who reported on the diary?. The allegations against FBI agents made by Trump supporting Senators?

How about the Facebook claims. Did Zukerburg at any point say he had been told specifically to bury the story of the lap top? I could find no place where Facebook said that. Where did they say that. I read was that Facebook was told to scrutinize information for possible Russian influence and decided on it's own to censor that story for, at the time, lack of proof.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well now
Interesting who does not mind fbi censorship.

Own it

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 29/8/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join