It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I just understand everything. Sorry, but if you were surrounded by a real man, then you would have neither the time nor the desire to constantly sit on the forum on the Internet and pursue the "hated Russian".
Fundamentals of psychology.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good gawd. Can't we even have a discussion about cats without it devolving into attacking each other? 

I was looking forward to having a friendly cat discussion with my man RT and putting aside our differences to just be people having a friendly conversation.
edit on 25 7 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I hoped so too. But, alas.
If you've noticed, I'm constantly being attacked on the forum, even when I'm posting neutral topics like this one about cats.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There has been interesting discussion in science fields about cats, can they be psychopats or sociopaths.

Psychopathy in cats shows five dimensions: meanness, boldness, disinhibition, pet-unfriendliness, and human-unfriendliness.

Link

So can they be sociopaths too ? Sociopaths have next traits dishonesty, manipulation, cynicism, willingness to take risks, aggressiveness, irresponsibility, impulsivity.

Field says cats can be psychopats but sociopaths are only human trait.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

It does lower the overall quality of posts when you copy paste so much propaganda. Then you complain about being being bullied. But maybe just write about your own pet next time, there's no need to make everything about the war, is there?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

A sociopath is just a definition of a person who falls out of their social environment.
If in England constant attacks on a person are the norm, then in civilized countries it is a sociopathy. And vice versa.
Everything depends on the civilized social environment.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I just understand everything. Sorry, but if you were surrounded by a real man, then you would have neither the time nor the desire to constantly sit on the forum on the Internet and pursue the "hated Russian".

So are you those guys who like their woman between fist and oven then. My man has his computer desk next to me and sits there right now, we share computer room.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Copyright laws should be taken seriously. He could have used his own words without copying text to google translator and paste.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Funny. I did not write anything about your man, only about you.
The conclusion is simple - you are much closer to attacks on the "vile Russian" on the Internet than your man and your daily joys with him. You spend your time not on life and communication with your loved one, but on other things.
Simple psychology.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I hoped so too. But, alas.
If you've noticed, I'm constantly being attacked on the forum, even when I'm posting neutral topics like this one about cats.

You have a hard time paying attention. You violated copyright by posting someone else's work as your own. That's illegal. You got caught red handed (lol!) You don't seem to care and can't even acknowledge it. But the, that's what we expect from Russian trolls. Disregard for anyone and anything, including, especially, truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I do my best to not personally attack you and to just go after the message. I apologize if you've perceived my posts as attacking you, the person, rather than your message.

Despite our being on "opposing sides", I could sit down at a table with you and share a bottle of Stolichnaya or whatever your favorite vodka is and enjoy an evening of drunken conversation and laughter together. I do not hate the Russian people or you at all. I even like Putin because he is a dog lover.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So go to court and charge me.
But remember, in any case there will be a counterclaim.

And even a parrot in a cage can chat on the Internet.)))

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't know what page you are saying that he stole his pictures from, but is it really "copyrighted"? Just posting things online does not confer any copyright protection.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Not at all. I wrote about other people. Don't take it personally.

so that you understand me correctly, I undertake not to leave any more answers under the comments in this thread and leave the discussion.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

A sociopath is just a definition of a person who falls out of their social environment.
If in England constant attacks on a person are the norm, then in civilized countries it is a sociopathy. And vice versa.
Everything depends on the civilized social environment.

Wrong.
Biological and enviromental. It is said that sociopaths mature slower.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Let me give you explanation step by step
He copied the text right from that page... then he pasted the text propably in google translator to have text to english.... next he copied that text and pasted in this OP as his own words word by word...

He should have inserted text from external source and give a link.. which he did not do

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I appreciate your attempt at a pleasant thread, but alas dollukka's undying hatred for you is not going to allow the rest of us any enjoyment. Sad, really.....

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your simple step by step explanation did answer my question which was "Is it really copyrighted?"

I'll be as clear as possible, I do not care about people lifting stuff from websites and not giving any credit to them. As a GenXer, I am of the opinion that whatever you post online that isn't actually copyrighted is fair game to be lifted and used as others see fit.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Funny. I did not write anything about your man, only about you.
The conclusion is simple - you are much closer to attacks on the "vile Russian" on the Internet than your man and your daily joys with him. You spend your time not on life and communication with your loved one, but on other things.
Simple psychology.

What wrong have i done to you ? If i have diffferent opinion on matters than you .. so i am your enemy then ? You treat me like that everytime, you start slandering me right away when i write something.. and keep doing that over and over again.
I am titled to my opinions as much as you are yours.

I don´t call your names but you called me several time even in this thread

"terpils"
also

Sorry, I thought you were from one of the gender orientations listed by the Bundestag MP in the video in this thread.
I am a man, and I do not offend women. Sorry again.
I thought that such aggression against me, a typical man, is due to the lack of real men around you. In psychology there is a clear description of such cases.

this is third time you questionized my sexual orientation in ATS.. Why you are so obsessed with it ?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You are a Man I assume and are on here, so it is different that for your Woman who is to busy and has not desire?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join