It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a SOUL NET around Earth designed to stop YOU from leaving the MATRIX after bodily death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Speaking of my heart, the Frontal Axis: Mean QRS has shown quite an improvement since I began my practice.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Your post is a telling.

You seem to be talking about ground squirrels.

Most squirrels do not live underground.

As a human YOU have the choice whether you want to be a ground squirrel or a tree squirrel.

I prefer to be tree squirrel. I will not willingly hide myself underground in cave.

The choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

"demented commenter"

That's a new one. It has a nice ring to it though not gonna lie.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel
This is not a baseless conspiracy theory.

People all over the world are seeing this strange grid-like pattern in the sky. This Grid is clearly NOT natural which is why people are noticing it to begin with. What they don't realize is that this "Grid in the Sky" is actually a FREQUENCY FENCE AKA SOUL NET designed to keep you from leaving the Matrix/simulated universe after bodily death.

To understand this you must first realize that you are not your body. You have a body. You are an Immortal Spiritual Being. This is what you really are.
This is what we ALL really are.

However, we are also slaves and food for Astral Parasites. Just like we raise chickens in coops, that's what Astral Parasites do with us.
It's very much like the movie the Matrix ( the first one).

Astral Parasites don't want souls leaving the Matrix system. They want to keep us perpetually reincarnating so we can feed them with our *Loosh. energy. This is the entire point of reincarnation ( which is very real)

This is happening NOW. People everywhere are waking up to the fact that Earth is a PRISON PLANET. Even many mainstream scientists have now come to the conclusion we are living in a SIMULATION. Which means something put us here.

"You are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.”

We must all work together to break down this Frequency Prison so we can know True FREEDOM.

*Loosh = negative emotions. Loosh is food to astral parasites. This is why they do everything possible to keep us in a constant state of fear, stress, anxiety, etc).
Im glad they let mental patients have internet access. Your OP is a great skit based in schizophrenia. I applaud your attempt to communicate with the world from the mental ward you are in .
Nurse Ratchet is going to flip her nurse’s cap when she sees what you did with your internet access .
Shock therapy is in your future for this salvo of madness.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

I bet you're very familiar with the sounds of subtly varying ringing frequencies... The choice of words is intended to imply the mind of death...

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Some people wanna take me for a walk filled with happy, spiritual, upbeat talk.
I think they're all insane.
I don't need absolution for my many sins.
I'd only go and sin again.
And I hope I don't get born again.
Cause one time was enough.

edit on 13-7-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok and how do you know this
🤔🤔🤔a reply to: SexySquirrel

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Have you been paying attention to the behaviours of a large majority of the human populace?

Would YOU let that kind of insanity free reign in the Greater Universe?

I think not.

Keep them contained.

The good ones will get through.

So it goes.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elpoges

Ok and how do you know this
🤔🤔🤔a reply to: SexySquirrel

Years of research into the true nature of reality.
edit on 14-7-2022 by SexySquirrel because: no

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrastneyJPR
UK squirrels live in trees. US squirrels live underground.

same same but different.

Soul Net? yeah, Nah mate!

Canadian squirrels live in Canada...

Except for the black ones that we sent to Washington-DC™.

Nests in trees around here, and they're oout-and-aboout here all winter long.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel
Like I said previously, the population growth is due to many people who don't have souls ( or rather spirit) aka NPCs. Also, lower animal consciousness who have been reincarnated into humans.

doubt it.

time as we know it is an illusion.

population growth over time isn't growth when there is no time.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I have to say I love your posts, they are so thought provoking and the youtube videos scare me, but it's nice to know that we can escape. I will just have to remver to ignore the fake family members who have died and head for the holes. I have to say I had deja vu while watching that, I feel I have about this before. Anyway, thanks for another great video!!

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Omg! You're on the same page as me, the real God I believe is a being of light and live. The God in the bible is evil and yes I heard he is actually the opposite of what we have been told. I have rejected Christianity because of so many reasons, I have to the conclusion that it is all a lie, and unfortunately people have been brainwashed into believing it's the right religion.

I don't get why people are being upset over this post. You either believe or you don't. It's interesting how defensive people get. I also wanted to say about NPC's I believe thatbour government are those types of people or are you the puppet masters.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I waited 5 minutes listening to that song, and there was no drop! What gives??

It's no killrSex, I mean Skrillex...

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

I have to say I love your posts, they are so thought provoking and the youtube videos scare me, but it's nice to know that we can escape. I will just have to remver to ignore the fake family members who have died and head for the holes. I have to say I had deja vu while watching that, I feel I have about this before. Anyway, thanks for another great video!!

Thank you!

That feeling of deja vu is probably because deep down you know you've already been here before & you're already aware of this information.

& Yes, definitely ignore anything that approaches you upon bodily death. They are there to lure you into the Tunnel of Light, that includes "spirit guides" and religious figures.

Don't be scared though. We are meant to be free & escaping this frequency prison is possible.

With that being said, not everyone agrees that it's going to be easy to find the holes in the grid so my next video is a follow up that includes other escape options.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

You know it's fun....

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Quite frankly, the demons don't have that much power. God is superior to these creatures, after all He is their Creator, and he simply wouldn't give them the power to fullly trap all human souls upon their bodily death. That would be God letting us down big time, and it simply isn't logical that our God & Father would allow us to be manipulated & restrained in that way by beings which are so unfathomably inferior to Him, there is simply no contest. Don't fear the demons to the point that their supposed power usurps God's power to heal & to save.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You're talking absolute rubbish again - you haven't even bothered to research near death experiences, the complexity, vividness & deep sense of true Reality which goes along with them. In actual fact there is indeed a terrible place where the minority of evil spirits of dead men & demons from ancient times roam around & abuse people who are new there, but time & again it has been shown that people who call out to God when they are faced with such a horrible & hellish reality are literally sasved by divine grace, they are brought up into heavenly light, Jesus, a known family member who passed away, or an angel intervenes with them & explains that they have a choice as to whether they want to stay in Heaven, or go back to Earth in order to be a support for family & friends &/or to carry out a particular mission before they pass away at a future date. There is no 'Soul Net', it's an absurd deception from the prince of lies, the devil, Lucifer, Satan. He wants you to reject the love & grace of God, which is precisely why propaganda from the Enemy's team is drafted & set loose on the internet, so that people like you, who really have no clue about anything spiritual whatsoever, spout off about the nonsense they've picked up secondhand, trying to look knowledgeable & wise, superior to 'dumb Christians' & so forth. You've been thoroughly deceived, and even worse, you are actively spreading deception which causes real spiritual harm by making people reject God, which can lead them into dire circumstances.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you as My priests."

Hosea 4: 6-7

You are denying people the very knowledge of God, you are deceiving & being deceived at one & the same time. It typically doesn't end well for people who act like that & won't take advice from someone who has genuine spiritual awareness of the love & grace of God. We all make mistakes, but don't be willfully ignorant in the face of people who know better & are trying to help you see the truth. Seriously, you need to wake up to the truth of what I'm saying. Research near death experiences properly, and you will be astounded at just what you learn.

FITO.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
C'mon....you know Quartz Chrystal took care of that for us...no more matrix after this life.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

You're talking absolute rubbish again - you haven't even bothered to research near death experiences, the complexity, vividness & deep sense of true Reality which goes along with them. In actual fact there is indeed a terrible place where the minority of evil spirits of dead men & demons from ancient times roam around & abuse people who are new there, but time & again it has been shown that people who call out to God when they are faced with such a horrible & hellish reality are literally sasved by divine grace, they are brought up into heavenly light, Jesus, a known family member who passed away, or an angel intervenes with them & explains that they have a choice as to whether they want to stay in Heaven, or go back to Earth in order to be a support for family & friends &/or to carry out a particular mission before they pass away at a future date. There is no 'Soul Net', it's an absurd deception from the prince of lies, the devil, Lucifer, Satan. He wants you to reject the love & grace of God, which is precisely why propaganda from the Enemy's team is drafted & set loose on the internet, so that people like you, who really have no clue about anything spiritual whatsoever, spout off about the nonsense they've picked up secondhand, trying to look knowledgeable & wise, superior to 'dumb Christians' & so forth. You've been thoroughly deceived, and even worse, you are actively spreading deception which causes real spiritual harm by making people reject God, which can lead them into dire circumstances.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you as My priests."

Hosea 4: 6-7

You are denying people the very knowledge of God, you are deceiving & being deceived at one & the same time. It typically doesn't end well for people who act like that & won't take advice from someone who has genuine spiritual awareness of the love & grace of God. We all make mistakes, but don't be willfully ignorant in the face of people who know better & are trying to help you see the truth. Seriously, you need to wake up to the truth of what I'm saying. Research near death experiences properly, and you will be astounded at just what you learn.

FITO.

Wrong. NDE's are advertising for these entities of the Tunnel of Light and these entities. They are highly orchestrated events done with the knowledge that the person who experiences the NDE's will go back and tell everyone around them what a profound experience they had, consequently encouraging those people to go into the tunnel of light. Even those hellish experiences you speak of serve a purpose to get the person to give themselves to "God" and religion because the "God" of the bible is actually the Satanic Demiurge.

You are regurgitating the same tired propaganda & religious programming. You, like most people, have been deceived.

The irony is your avatar involves someone "piercing the veil" and finding out the true nature of reality, yet it's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.

You are free to have your incorrect opinion though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join