It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a SOUL NET around Earth designed to stop YOU from leaving the MATRIX after bodily death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: SexySquirrel

But what about the people who have nde?

They seem to have no problem leaving and then coming back.

NDE's are highly orchestrated events. The point of NDE's are so people come back and tell everyone around them about what happened. This encourages people to go into the tunnel of light and to get recycled again.

NDE's are propaganda for the false light tunnel.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

the premise is that when a human dies, its spirit rises up and gets trapped in the electric forcefield, and billions of volts of electricity erase their memories/brainwash them again. That's where it lost me, because if it is the human spirit getting caught in the electric grid (and not the physical human), it doesn't make sense that "electricity" would "wipe the memories". Just sharing my skepticism about that aspect of it and my own 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel

NDE's are highly orchestrated events. The point of NDE's are so people come back and tell everyone around them about what happened. This encourages people to go into the tunnel of light and to get recycled again.

NDE's are propaganda for the false light tunnel.

i've had 2 nde's, 1972 & 1997...transported via tunnel to heavens' pearly gates

i've done scores of astral projections for some 55+ years via cosmic tunnels

i've done dozens of shamanic journeys to upper and lower worlds via visualized tunnels and both took & left trade items connected to healing powers/knowledge

kindly explain 'choose-the-light...go to the light'.....vortex tunnels/wormholes, time-space rips-tears-folds in continuum or 'ether

tyvm in advance

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
If there is a soul net that keeps us on this 'prison planet',
then how do you explain growing population?
where do the new souls come from?

Same question for reincarnation

Exactly and how long has this been going on? do we have just a finite amount of souls endless regenerating into bodies, and topically when the souls enter the body is it in the womb or after birth.

Additionally have heard other cultures refer to reincarnation into animals and even insects, or is it just human body reincarnation.

It's an interesting what-if but with no evidence like the grid in sky?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing up this topic even though the audience may be a bit dim.

This is a wide subject very few study or have strong knowledge of as it's exploration is mocked and discouraged by those that want to keep us dim. I asked long ago to pierce the veil and it's been an incredible journey for me.

I sometimes have dream walking experiences to other places in the stars and interacting with a wide variety of beings. My wife is a very skilled traveler of the universe and we can visit the same places at times and discuss those experiences in the waking world.

What we perceive as reality here is a cruel joke of deception and ignorance. I've been here a long time and very much look forward to getting fully back to the Greater reality.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The first time I heard about this idea was right here in a post by John Lear (rip). He also believed that Bob Lazar was entirely legit 🙄

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

But that won't change the reality of the situation. The truth doesn't change just because you don't believe it

And the truth ain't the truth just because you say it is.

Show me your evidence random guy on the internet!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Thanks for bringing up this topic even though the audience may be a bit dim.

This is a wide subject very few study or have strong knowledge of as it's exploration is mocked and discouraged by those that want to keep us dim. I asked long ago to pierce the veil and it's been an incredible journey for me.

I sometimes have dream walking experiences to other places in the stars and interacting with a wide variety of beings. My wife is a very skilled traveler of the universe and we can visit the same places at times and discuss those experiences in the waking world.

What we perceive as reality here is a cruel joke of deception and ignorance. I've been here a long time and very much look forward to getting fully back to the Greater reality.

Insulting people because they haven't experienced something you have? Brilliant...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Exactly and how long has this been going on? do we have just a finite amount of souls endless regenerating into bodies, and topically when the souls enter the body is it in the womb or after birth.

Additionally have heard other cultures refer to reincarnation into animals and even insects, or is it just human body reincarnation.

It's an interesting what-if but with no evidence like the grid in sky?

I do believe that we have souls,
but where we come from and where we go after our bodies die...
I have no clue. We'll find out eventually.

I guess with every body born in this world a new vessel is available.
Maybe all the souls stand in line somewhere waiting for their turn... although I can't imagine that anyone with preknowledge would want to come to this place!

My hopes are still on simulation theory. That would be pretty awesome!

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Many people around you are NPCs and therefore don't have a soul ( or rather Spirit).
Also, there are some people who were previously a lower animal consciousness who were reincarnated into human bodies in this life.

Others were tricked into coming here with the "Earth is a school" lie.

I do respect your opinion/theory/beliefs

but that idea is simply not one I can believe or even consider to be true

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

i have filmed poltergeist activity.
i was in a haunted situation for 2 days, when my roommates father was dying.

it does sound bonkers.

but this all adds up.

1. the elites running the planet, are not doing it efficiently. lets pretend for a second, they are JUST in it for the money. then why destroy the planet with pollution and war and pesticides and chemicals and strife etc.

when i see plastic on the beach, that is everyone's beach. and even tho i h8te internati0nalizt bankors, that is their beach too, because we are ALL on earth.

if you are brand new to this concept it can for sure seem jarring.

but if you study the okkult, then it all lines up.

is it real? who knows. just because it lines up, does not mean it is real.

lets pretend you believe in the tv version of reinkarnation.
well even in that version, they mind wipe ya.

if we are here to 'learn' why do they mind wipe us everytime?
how can we learn anything if we are constantly starting at 0?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
The first time I heard about this idea was right here in a post by John Lear (rip). He also believed that Bob Lazar was entirely legit 🙄

Bob's legacy has been distorted and his web site was taken over by disinformants. The woman presently in charge is a fake and has purposefully bastardized the nature of his work in order to paint a picture of Bob as a lunatic. She also has taken ownership of scenarios that Bob experienced while in Nevada and calls them her own experiences. I know this to be true because Bob explained them way before this person took over after his absence. She is a complete charlatain. I met Bob in the early '90's through a mutual EG&G contact and found him to be quite relevant. He offered his services through 6 cassette tapes teaching the projection philosophy and in order to complete the process, you were required to travel to the actual Farsight Institute in Atlanta that he had recently formed. At that site, practical application was experienced. I was slated to travel to Atlanta and complete the process when he "disappeared". Yes, contrary to what you will read, he was legitimate in that respect. The Farsight Institute, today, is not what Bob built at all. There was a physical location that produced qualified individuals, but you won't come into contact with them today, due to the disinformation campaign against him and the formation of the present fake website.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
TO; OP

Many people around you are NPCs and therefore don't have a soul ( or rather Spirit).
Also, there are some people who were previously a lower animal consciousness who were reincarnated into human bodies in this life.

you seem acquainted with Star People-Steiger ... also Walk-Ins-Ruth Montgomery...
? Jeane Dixon, et al

edit on th31165765040212262022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31165765048912282022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We as a species are de-evolving.....walks away shaking head in disbelief.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvicious1

I've never visited his website. I am convinced he's a fraud. You can't lie about your education and be taken seriously about your claims. Credibility is quite important.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Aye Free Guy was a movie buddy.

If you sit back and think about reincarnation you may find the ideology is laced with problems.

Take population growth for instance which raises some interesting conundrums.

From where?

Do you realize you are not that far off Scientology?

edit on 12-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

i have filmed poltergeist activity.
i was in a haunted situation for 2 days, when my roommates father was dying.

it does sound bonkers.

but this all adds up.

1. the elites running the planet, are not doing it efficiently. lets pretend for a second, they are JUST in it for the money. then why destroy the planet with pollution and war and pesticides and chemicals and strife etc.

when i see plastic on the beach, that is everyone's beach. and even tho i h8te internati0nalizt bankors, that is their beach too, because we are ALL on earth.

if you are brand new to this concept it can for sure seem jarring.

but if you study the okkult, then it all lines up.

is it real? who knows. just because it lines up, does not mean it is real.

lets pretend you believe in the tv version of reinkarnation.
well even in that version, they mind wipe ya.

if we are here to 'learn' why do they mind wipe us everytime?
how can we learn anything if we are constantly starting at 0?

I say the same to you, I totally respect your views and beliefs, but I don't share them and I don't feel anything click when reading about the topic of this thread. I'm not laughing with anyone or calling anyone 'bonkers'...

I'm not new to the subject(s) but today I'm not going to make a list of all occult, spiritual and unexplained experiences I had. Some of it is posted on the forum, other things I keep for myself. Let's just say that it is mostly because of those experiences that I have come to the conclusion that there really is no purpose behind our lives in this universe/dimension/whatever you like to call it. For most part I am convinced that none of it is even real. So in the end, from my point of view, what does it all even matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hmm, i guess i am kinda on the same page, planets, stars do not matter, its all in dimensions and perception.

Words can not describe it, But i think we are existing in a quantum hologram, like inside a sarcophagus. Basically what we call reality is a sarcophagus--- The word sarcophagus comes from the Greek σάρξ sarx meaning "flesh", and φαγεῖν phagein meaning "to eat"; hence sarcophagus means "flesh-eating", from the phrase lithos sarkophagos (λίθος σαρκοφάγος), "flesh-eating stone".---

But its function is unclear to me... it could be a prison, but it could also shield our perception, so we can live and think like we do right now.

Oh and if anyone needs proof. Its easy enough to find the easter eggs, do some spells and have a look at the walls for yourself they are quite magnificent.
edit on 12-7-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Can't someone reincarnate on another planet?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Bob - Hey Bill.
Bill - Hey Bob.

Bob - Whazup Bill ?
Bill - Whazup wit chu Bob ?

Bob - How's da wife 'n da progeny ?
Bill - Ahh, da regular doncha know ?

Awww yeah, we all know anywho eh ?
Ts'all good my man.

Uhmmm : ya gots sumtin on yers choulder dere.
Wat's dat ?

Right dere.
What ?

Dere !
Where ?

Yaz gotz sum snu dere.
Sone what ?

Sum snu.
Vat's shnu ?

Ohh not so much. Vat's snu wit chu ?

Splainin : if we live our live with Love, and joy, and finding peace in this moment :
we can dream that there is no evil spell.

If some have ceased dreaming of slavery, then maybe you can too ? Or dreamt-of ?
If some claim to have transcended suffering, maybe it can be done ? Or dreamt-of ?

Have fun : it might be your only chance ! LoL !!

Be a rogue slave !

( PS - Sorry for the crazy joke above : am just having fun. )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join