It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a SOUL NET around Earth designed to stop YOU from leaving the MATRIX after bodily death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is not a baseless conspiracy theory.

People all over the world are seeing this strange grid-like pattern in the sky. This Grid is clearly NOT natural which is why people are noticing it to begin with. What they don't realize is that this "Grid in the Sky" is actually a FREQUENCY FENCE AKA SOUL NET designed to keep you from leaving the Matrix/simulated universe after bodily death.

To understand this you must first realize that you are not your body. You have a body. You are an Immortal Spiritual Being. This is what you really are.
This is what we ALL really are.

However, we are also slaves and food for Astral Parasites. Just like we raise chickens in coops, that's what Astral Parasites do with us.
It's very much like the movie the Matrix ( the first one).

Astral Parasites don't want souls leaving the Matrix system. They want to keep us perpetually reincarnating so we can feed them with our *Loosh. energy. This is the entire point of reincarnation ( which is very real)

This is happening NOW. People everywhere are waking up to the fact that Earth is a PRISON PLANET. Even many mainstream scientists have now come to the conclusion we are living in a SIMULATION. Which means something put us here.

"You are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.”

We must all work together to break down this Frequency Prison so we can know True FREEDOM.

*Loosh = negative emotions. Loosh is food to astral parasites. This is why they do everything possible to keep us in a constant state of fear, stress, anxiety, etc).

(post by erbdds removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
An ex-girlfriend once saw me with a different woman.

“Naw baby that’s just my soul net doppelgänger.”

She said “yeah…. Everyone is seeing that recently.”

God bless the soul net.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just because the Legal Recreational comes in cartridges doesn't mean you're supposed to slam the whole thing in one go.

OP posts like that are why.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I saw a doppleganger of a loved one as well. It was very unnerving. Still don't know why either.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't know about a soul net, heck, I am not even convinced totally that the reality I live in is real. It could all be some sort of super sophisticated computer program which the real me is hooked up to in a future world, something like a history lesson to test my ability to associate with a far more advanced society. I don't really want to flunk this test of worthiness because it could be very important to pass.

Nothing actually has to be as it appears to be...look at the technology that has been created in the last twenty years...what will it be like in another fifty years?

Soul nets sounds interesting though, from what I am witnessing, there must be way more to this world than what I was conditioned to believe. Anyway, if I get cut I bleed and if I hurt myself it hurts. But if the technology is very good, all that could be possible too...so I am going to make sure I don't get cut or hurt or get tossed in Jail by doing something bad. I will just follow the rules I have to follow and be more cautious than I was half my life, pain sucks and so do broken bones...even if they are not actually real they sure feel real.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
we must all refuse reinkarnation.

people are making jokes, but for those in the know, just refuse to come back.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Just because the Legal Recreational comes in cartridges doesn't mean you're supposed to slam the whole thing in one go.

Hell, I read the post once now I'm gonna have to catch up to understand, Soul Net? I never heard this angle before.

besides, they said

"This is not a baseless conspiracy theory."

and they got a video and everything and it hits on all the buzzwords...

but for the OP I got a pertinent question If souls are leaving bodies and staying on earth where do these bodyiless would go? So many questions

edit on 12-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Hell, I read the post once now I'm gonna have to catch up to understand, Soul Net? I never heard this angle before.

besides, they said

but for the OP I got a pertinent question If souls are leaving bodies and staying on earth where do these bodyiless would go? So many questions

Totally like the matrix movie. But only the first one. The other three sucked

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know about a soul net, heck, I am not even convinced totally that the reality I live in is real. It could all be some sort of super sophisticated computer program which the real me is hooked up to in a future world, something like a history lesson to test my ability to associate with a far more advanced society. I don't really want to flunk this test of worthiness because it could be very important to pass.

Nothing actually has to be as it appears to be...look at the technology that has been created in the last twenty years...what will it be like in another fifty years?

Soul nets sounds interesting though, from what I am witnessing, there must be way more to this world than what I was conditioned to believe. Anyway, if I get cut I bleed and if I hurt myself it hurts. But if the technology is very good, all that could be possible too...so I am going to make sure I don't get cut or hurt or get tossed in Jail by doing something bad. I will just follow the rules I have to follow and be more cautious than I was half my life, pain sucks and so do broken bones...even if they are not actually real they sure feel real.

It is a computer program. This "reality" is completely simulated. The Frequency Fence is what keeps us in the simulated universe/matrix system.

Your perceptions control your reality. The brain ( the computer) decodes pain, which is why you feel pain.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

besides, they said

Most souls go into the Tunnel of Light, which is a Soul Trap. If you go into the Tunnel of Light you end up getting your memory wiped and forced to reincarnate.
That's how they keep us in the Reincarnation Cycle. The Frequency Fence/Soul Net is there to stop the souls who don't go into the tunnel of light from leaving the matrix system.

You can just hang out on earth as a ghost though. But you'll need to find an energy source, which is why some ghosts attach themselves to humans.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

besides, they said

Totally like the matrix movie. But only the first one. The other three sucked

Agreed. They got progressively worse. The first one is a masterpiece though.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge

Sadly, the truth is always mocked at first.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

I don't think it matters what you refuse or want.
What's the alternative to trying the class again? Drop out. But you don't graduate just by refusing to game the game.

Nobody cares for your loosh. Why would 'astral' folks need food anyways? The loosh is nothing more than an emotional feedback loop that keeps us on a path of destruction. That's not even on purpose, it's just how incredible dumb we are.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel

originally posted by: drongosrevenge

Sadly, the truth is always mocked at first.
“But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.”

― Carl Sagan, Broca's Brain: Reflections on the Romance of Science

By the way this soul net thing reminds me of the cult of scientology where you have to spend thousands of dollars to learn the scientology "ultimate truth" about Xenu's "soul catchers" story:

South Park - What Scientologists Actually Believe

Regarding the visions in the OP, I've never really experimented with "Magic Mushrooms" so I guess that's why I've never seen these "gridlines", but I have seen contrails and gravity waves forming patterns in the sky. Maybe if I did enough mushrooms those would look like gridlines? But the "gridlines" at the beginning of the OP video don't look very "grid-like".

edit on 2022712 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So where's the stories of these people's seeing geidlines In the sky

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You must’ve got a copy of my first comic book I wrote called destination dream star where the plot of the story was man kind created an artificial satellite that was supposed to collect cosmic energy from space and beam it to earth to get off of fossil fuels. Really what was happening is evil people in league with inter dimensional demons made their machine to usurp human souls for their needs.

Because the satellite was made by man there were errors in the design and the trapped souls started being able to manipulate technology on earth until they had the ability to come back as inter dimensional monsters themselves and get revenge.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Me looking up....

WHERE ?

Is this anyway related to James Brown

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
What happens if a astronaut dies on the other side of "the grid" ?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
What happens if a astronaut dies on the other side of "the grid" ?

AND I QUOTE "...space may be the final frontier but is made in a Hollywood basement..." (redhot chili peppers) ENDQUOTE

repeat the line

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join