It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank god we have the 2nd amendment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Chances are if Jesus existed he was not white all the same supremacy or otherwise.

Probably would have had a more olive-coloured complexion than black or white given his genealogy.
edit on 3-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
While at the Second, the First is fair game the way I see it.

Learning from others mistakes (Cromwell) without having to do it yourself is a sign of intelligence. I can see you touch the stove and know it is hot enough to not touch it.

Which brings me to Freedom of the Press. The Press (despite propaganda] isn’t just the media of newspapers, radio, TV, etc. Freedom of the Press is the right to publish your thoughts and idea. Think pamphlets and newsletters or even a blog on the internet. Just as Religion isn’t just God, Catholics, C of E and Buddhism. It is the freedom to form belief systems…even ones we don’t like such as Jonestown, Branch Dravidians and the God Hates Fags guys (whatever they were).

But that is also why a belief system around 9/11 or JFK Conspiracies exists. Completely secular of course but try to remove the grassy knoll or controlled demolition from the more ardent zealots.100% Religion.

Looking at the core spirit of the Second Amendment it says people have the right of self-defense. That idea is quantified that a community has the right to defend itself. And when it comes to invasion, by armies, uprisings or tyranny from within, the means to resolve them by force may be needed.

Simply put: As a slave, conversation rarely prevents being chained and beat. A free man with a gun, will have that conversation.

Which is the freedom to petition for a redress of grievances, only with guns in the equation you can ensure your group is not just ignored. And that is the basis of the final words of shall not be infringed. Without force of arms as a last resort threat, you really are gambling on the benevolent virtue of others for you freedom.

Cherry picking scary guns really lessens the teeth of that threat.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
a reply to: Dalamax

Nope, I mean like President, even Pelosi needs a proper shot, not vodka.

ahhh. No real people then

For the public safety, let it be.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join