It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank god we have the 2nd amendment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In just the last couple of years how many times have we said it?

Thank god we have our guns.

As we watched Australia force vaccination and covid camps what did we say?

Thank god for the 2nd

When we saw Canada literally horse stomp protestors and freeze their bank accounts what did we say?

Thank god we have the 2nd

Watching Shanghais forever lockdown what were you thinking? I know what I was thinking.

Thank god we have so many guns so they cant do that s#### here..

As we watch our southern border get invaded what were we saying?

We knew they had to come after our guns , so many of us right here on ATS called it.

Its not about protecting any of us or our chidden from the guns

Its about protecting them, THE MEDIA, the politicians and the elite from us..

Just remember how many times we have said

THANK GOD FOR 2ND
edit on 1-6-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

I have posted this before and will keep posting it :

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What good are they if we don't recognize the time to use them?

This government needs to be replaced pronto.
edit on 1-6-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What did the U.S. Constitution say about gun ownership before this 2nd Constitution Amendment was written and made the law of the land?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'll thank the Founding Fathers.

Not just for the 2nd, but for the concept that a free people should have personal rights above and beyond whatever regime is currently in power.

Guns are just a tool. Like any tool, they are very good for the applications for which they are designed. Very poor if misused. Just like a socket set; great for nuts and bolts, not so good for soldering.

Fortunately, the Founding Fathers gave us many tools. Guns are only #2. #1 is the right to say and believe whatever we think is true. A far more versatile tool. And that's the one they are really gunning for, if you'll excuse the pun.

One by one, the US Government has infringed on every right the Founding Fathers intended for us to have. And they do this the same way every time. They tell us we need to give up these rights for our safety and security. Yet, we always seem to be less safe and secure as time goes on, so we need to give up more. It doesn't take a champion poker player to see that they are lying to us. We know they are lying to us. Everyone reading this knows that our government is lying to us. They've been caught many times.

So, the question is why? That's pretty simple, "All warfare is based on deception." The US Government, in it's current form, is at war with the American people. Well, how long has this been going on?

To answer that question, think back. Who has always been at war with the American people? Since even before we were a nation?

Yes, guns are powerful weapons. Truth is even more powerful. But it's amazing how powerful little slips of paper can be, if you can get people to believe they are worth something.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

About who has always been at war with us? Shoot (just not literally.) I'm game (but not literally.)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

You asked for it.

Revolutionary War was about currency being created and how taxes should be paid.

War of 1812 was about whether the US would submit to a Rothschild banking system. We lost that one.

The Civil War was not about slavery. The North accepted slavery before, during, and after the War. It was about several states wanting to free themselves of a banking system that forced them to accept less than what they thought their goods were worth. The international bankers profited while trying to bankrupt both sides with loans.

World War 1 was not about the Archduke Ferdinand's assassination. Germany was building a railway to the Middle East, which would cut into the profits of British oil shipping. The US, at the behest of the Federal Reserve Bank, went into debt to stop this. This led to a Great Depression where many Americans lost all they had worked for. Those "in the know" profited, just like they had at the end of the Napoleonic Wars.

World War 2 was not about Pearl Harbor. If it were, we would have put our initial efforts into defeating the Japanese. Instead we focused first on Germany. The London bankers were in trouble, and we had loaned them a lot. Which means the US taxpayers owed the Federal Reserve Bank. Gold was confiscated and outlawed as currency, which removed any competition to the banker controlled Federal Reserve Note.

Korean War wasn't about stopping communism. There are many points where the US could have easily won that war, but decided to retreat and prolong it. Why? When the US is at war it has to borrow more money from the banks, putting it further in debt.

Vietnam, rinse and repeat.

The remaining wars since that time were about insuring that other countries were forced to use Federal Reserve Currency. Anyone who challenged that got no mercy.

I could go on, but I'm getting tired of typing.

I think that America's path to freedom is to eliminate the Federal Reserve Bank and adopt a form of currency in which the value cannot be manipulated by perceptions or a stroke of a pen.

When you're overhauling an engine, the first thing you need is the factory service manual. The last thing you need is a torque wrench. But both are essential.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Nah I get the tired of typing bit. I also am familiar with the material you posted and dont exactly disagree. ..👏👍..

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

Just sayin'

Guns may not be the tools we need right now, but we will need them to finish this job. So let's keep them in the toolbox.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Just to be certain, I don't need your damn advice my friend 😁. But in any other case we're good. .. ok? ...

peace🙂✌
edit on 2-6-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Eh,.
edit on 2-6-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Links and pictures regarding these "Australia forced vaccination and COVID camps" might be nice.

Else you are simply full of guff.

Also, God has nothing to do with your 2nd amendment, nor the little bastards that go around shooting up schools and hospitals, that's Man.
edit on 2-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
From Australia….

Big congrats on having your 2nd amendment rights! 👏 kudos!

One big problem, half of your population is full over over prescribed retards, drug abusers and megalomaniacs, atm our tv in Australia is bombarded with shooting massacres from the USA, tonnes of them.

Why are these little pissants shooting tiny school children and helpless people in hospitals?
Weak minded little pricks….

Surely they should aim a bit higher considering the minions in high positions running your tanking country.

If your going to abuse your right to the 2nd amendment, do it right eh!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
K.
edit on 2-6-2022 by TheReaversChain because: ;.🦋

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

Why are these little pissants shooting tiny school children and helpless people in hospitals?

Guess they know it will make the news and give them their 15 minutes of fame.

Then there is the soft target aspect to consider where schools and hospitals are concerned.

They are cowardly little bastards that deserve nothing but our contempt and hatred in spades.
edit on 2-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The Civil War was not about slavery. The North accepted slavery before, during, and after the War. It was about several states wanting to free themselves of a banking system that forced them to accept less than what they thought their goods were worth. The international bankers profited while trying to bankrupt both sides with loans.

I have no way of knowing how much you have studied our civil war. I do know that some of the sources we have are...convoluted to put it nicely. I mostly agree with what you've stated here, but I think you are leaving out a couple of important details.
Centralization of government versus states rights was a contentious issue between the north and south, as was the continuation of slavery. Lincoln was a a federalist and also wanted to free the slaves for a few reasons, but more importantly, the bankers agreed with him.
edit on 6/2/2022 by Klassified because: wording

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Hatred is bad for you and society.....it does absolutely nothing to the person you hate..... especially when they no longer exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Though I don't disagree I just cant see any scenario where the people will be able to stand up in any kind of organized manner to fight against this runaway govt (voting wont work anymore as that system is corrupt) and I especially don't see guns being a part of the plan. Just look at most militia groups. The second they get any traction the govt, media, politicians step in through mass disinformation, crimes, etc to squash or at a minimum delegitimize. a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Hatred is bad for you and society.....it does absolutely nothing to the person you hate..... especially when they no longer exist.

Well if you wish to shower those sorts with love and understanding be my guest.

As to them no longer existing. Do you mean until tomorrow and the next whack job that decides to kick off with an AR-15?

Do you know what's bd for any society, guns in the hands of lunatics and children.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join