It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A forgotten TV series from 2006

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

originally posted by: vkey08
NOAA and NASA are government agencies. Both have National in their names.
You said they have nothing to do with what you said, but if that National Lab is a government owned operation, then NOAA and NASA should be right there with them.

Yes, NOAA and NASA are good examples of what I said: they have the word “national” on them and are owned by the U.S. national government.

No They aren't HA

NOAA (The National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration) is part of the US Dept of Commerce. It's Uniformed division also reports to the Commerce Dept.

NASA is another example, the report to the US Dept of something or other..

National does not equal owned by the US National Government as there is no such thing.

There is the Government of the United States of America

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

U.S. National Government is a synonym of U.S. Federal Government.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

U.S. National Government is a synonym of U.S. Federal Government.

That is not what you said.. You said and I quote "Natuiional is good as it mans it's owned by the US National Government, the good guys in this war"

Are you aware that there is a group claiming to be the US National Government (IN those words) the seem to think they are from Morocco and they OWN this country?

As Jack Reacher says "Details are important."

Repeat after me: Government of the United States of America, it is the ONLY way it is officially written.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

This is the original quote (without typos) where is absolutely clear I was talking about laboratories:

The “National” in its name is a good signal because it means it’s owned by the U.S. national government, whose workers are in the good side in this war. So unless that facility in particular is infiltrated by the reactionary conspirators, there is nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is the original quote (without typos) where is absolutely clear I was talking about laboratories:

The “National” in its name is a good signal because it means it’s owned by the U.S. national government, whose workers are in the good side in this war. So unless that facility in particular is infiltrated by the reactionary conspirators, there is nothing to worry about.

Well Facility anyhow.. doesn't really matter what you were talking about, you have a strange completion that National is somehow a mark of something it's not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join