It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A forgotten TV series from 2006

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This post-apocalyptic series, named Jericho, lasted only 2 seasons, from 2006 to 2008. I think it’s linked to the reactionary conspiracy in some way. It’s about the aftermath of a terrorist attack on several cities of the USA. In my opinion, the number of successful attacks (23) is a reference to 2023.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

I liked Jericho a lot, I wish they would’ve wrapped it up a little better.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

They continued with some comics. Would highly recommend them.

Why do you think 23 means anything? Why 2023? Not February 3? Or March 2, for our European friends? The sum of the two and three is five, so maybe sometime in May?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
This post-apocalyptic series, named Jericho, lasted only 2 seasons, from 2006 to 2008. I think it’s linked to the reactionary conspiracy in some way. It’s about the aftermath of a terrorist attack on several cities of the USA. In my opinion, the number of successful attacks (23) is a reference to 2023.

Loved Jericho, much preferred Revolution

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There was a a bit of outcry when it was originally cancelled & I think they made a couple more episodes as a result. There was also an internet-driven push to bury the studio head in a pile of peanuts - having to do with some comment he made about the series, but I don't recall the quote. I put my $10 worth toward the mountain of peanuts that was sent to the guy's office...

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That was one of my favorite series of all time.

They were saying too many common sense things and got # canned.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I remember watching that show and coming up with the most ridiculously stupid crap and it would end up being how the plot actually developed.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Love both shows and have them both on DVD.
We watch them about once a year.

a reply to: vkey08

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
That was one of my favorite series of all time.

They were saying too many common sense things and got # canned.

There was a rumor that DHS had something to do with the cancellation, but it was never able to be confirmed.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I love Jericho, I usually rewatch it every couple years. I last rewatched in late 2020. I guess to fans of the show it's not really forgotten. I also found in my experience like talking tv shows with other people or co-workers over the years no one has ever heard of it, or they just say that it's not really their style. Also as mentioned by vkey08 Revolution is another show I really enjoy too.

edit on 13-4-2022 by Katatonik because: another thought

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hey I resemble that tv show.

I do remember it, didn't last long iirc...

The good ones always get the boot, to make way for dancing with the uglies...

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Hey I resemble that tv show.

I do remember it, didn't last long iirc...

The good ones always get the boot, to make way for dancing with the uglies...

After the Oscar’s this year I’m hoping they have a spin off called boxing with the stars 😃

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

They made that show. Celebrity Deathmatch.

Watch here.

Sample.

edit on 14-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Jericho was pretty eye opening to how quick govt minions can be a threat.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Nah I’m thinking with real celebrities. Lol I remember that show didn’t marylin Manson rip out Pamela Anderson implants in an episode lololololol?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Because it’s the centenary of the 1923 failed nazi coup in Munich and also because I know 2023 (if they follow their current schedule) is the year they intend to start the 5th phase of their main plan (the fake Apocalypse). I will write a more extensive post about it in the next days.

Besides that, please see the details of the the first episode of the 2nd season of the show where you can see again the 23 clearly, and also the Morse code is quite significant: WE’RE BAAACK.
edit on 15 4 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: Clarification.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

They are releasing like a dozen of new series each trimester because they want people to forget (or young people not to find) older movies&series, some of which contain key information related to the reactionary conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

It is the opposite, sir. This kind of fiction is produced by the fascist/islamist conspiracy to make the American people distrust the US Armed Forces, the Law-enforcement or public officials (wether federal, state or local).

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I didn’t notice your nickname first time, now I understand the resemble part of your post XD.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I never watched season two, and I think I only watched first half of season one. Here in Spain American series are often not broadcasted in a logical manner, and even last seasons are never broadcasted at all. In fact, when I tried to buy this show on blu ray there wasn’t Spanish version of it so I had to buy thru Amazon one season from Italy and the other one from Germany.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join