It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A forgotten TV series from 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Because it’s the centenary of the 1923 failed nazi coup in Munich and also because I know 2023 (if they follow their current schedule) is the year they intend to start the 5th phase of their main plan (the fake Apocalypse). I will write a more extensive post about it in the next days.

Rumors and speculation are not knowledge.

Besides that, please see the details of the the first episode of the 2nd season of the show where you can see again the 23 clearly, and also the Morse code is quite significant: WE’RE BAAACK.

Because it's the first episode of the second season. They were back with a new season.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yes, most times they have a good excuse to conceal their clues. Beside that, first season with 22 episodes and second season with only 7, not very usual.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

The show was originally cancelled due to low ratings after its first season, but a fan campaign brought it back. The production company and channel it was on didn't want to give it another full run, so it was brought back with a short season to attempt to tie everything up that was left open. This happens every so often.

Here are some prominent examples: 16 Cancelled TV shows that were brought back from the dead

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

People who have been in the show biz for many decades would know how to create the appropriate factors on a series to obtain the expected result, or in this case: the expected response from the audience.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Because it’s the centenary of the 1923 failed nazi coup in Munich and also because I know 2023 (if they follow their current schedule) is the year they intend to start the 5th phase of their main plan (the fake Apocalypse). I will write a more extensive post about it in the next days.

Besides that, please see the details of the the first episode of the 2nd season of the show where you can see again the 23 clearly, and also the Morse code is quite significant: WE’RE BAAACK.

You must not have understood the morse code then, every episode's code had something to do with the episode, nothing more or less.. it was kinda a fun puzzle to figure out each week. not everything is a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

People who have been in the show biz for many decades would know how to create the appropriate factors on a series to obtain the expected result, or in this case: the expected response from the audience.

People who have been in show business for years cannot predict the moods of the viewing public from week to week, much less over a large amount of time. That's why CBS had to do it's rural purge back in 71, and other shows finally got the ax after living long past their time.

Advertisers drive what shows make t and which ones don't, the ratings are more to see who's watching so the ad people know who to target the ad's too.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

They make a TV series like no other, with a thematic so controversial that is almost taboo (specially after 9/11) so it gets a good following, and then suddenly it gets cancelled after only one season. Yes, I’m sure they can predict the response of the public before that, moreover if they have infiltrators in all social networks.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I don't think you know what you're talking about. The show consistently tanked in ratings.

Jericho Is Losing The Nielsen Fight
CBS cancels "Jericho" despite fan fervor
‘Save Jericho’: Why Ratings Are Not Jericho’s Friend

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08
You must not have understood the morse code then, every episode's code had something to do with the episode, nothing more or less.. it was kinda a fun puzzle to figure out each week. not everything is a conspiracy

Of course not everything is a conspiracy, in fact 99% of conspiracies one can read on the internet (or elsewhere) are either falsehoods or, more commonly, ruses created by the only true conspiracy: The fascist/islamist plot.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Of course not everything is a conspiracy, in fact 99% of conspiracies one can read on the internet (or elsewhere) are either falsehoods or, more commonly, ruses created by the only true conspiracy: The fascist/islamist plot.

(rolls eyes)

OK so you think that it's a conspiracy based upon a book series about the Nuremberg Trials written by the prosecutors.. Gotcha.

It couldn't just be a REALLY neat concept that if ever realized in reality could be a game changer, and therefore made for really compelling TV. Nah couldn't be it..
edit on 1642022 by vkey08 because: wrong word

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

OK so you think that it's a conspiracy based upon a book series about the Nuremberg Trials written by the prosecutors.. Gotcha.

The reports about the Nuremberg Trials are a very good glimpse about the state of the Conspiracy in 1945. But many things have happened since then.

For instance, they put this here in Spain on prime time in 2020: MasterChef Spain (Please, don’t watch it if you’re enjoying a meal).

A clear proof, in my opinion, of the war against all human pleasures, in this case the food.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The reports about the Nuremberg Trials are a very good glimpse about the state of the Conspiracy in 1945. But many things have happened since then.

For instance, they put this here in Spain on prime time in 2020: MasterChef Spain (Please, don’t watch it if you’re enjoying a meal).

A clear proof, in my opinion, of the war against all human pleasures, in this case the food.

I don't know how they do it in Spain, but here in the US, everything you mention in your war against pleasure thread is so far off the mark it's almost amusing you think it's true all over.

As far as Nuremberg went, the allies (UK/US/France/USSR) were punishing the German High Command for the absolute horrors they inflicted upon the world in the hopes that they could ensure they would never happen again. Not a conspiracy, but what was right and needed at the time.

As far as both Jericho and Revolution,

Jericho was a What If cautionary tale of people that wanted to take over our government, and did so by staging the attacks themselves, Revolution was what would happen if our tech, that we developed, got away from us, or maybe it didn't and the plan all along was to make the world go nuts for a few decades and then mop up what was left with a new Government. They were put out to make you think, and also to entertain, but not because of some conspiracy (unless you count the rumors that Jericho hit some nerve with someone at DHS) but because of good writers and creators.

Eric Kripke even said re: Revolution, he had hoped it would be a fun end of the World Series, and not to put too much into what he writes. He goes on to remind people he created Supernatural.

So not everything is some vast global conspiracy to keep you from having fun, in fact I can say with pretty much a confident attitude that I have yet to see any of the words you mention as being banned in movies, actually banned in movies.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I was working long hours in that era and did not watch tv at all. Another show added to my must watch list.

It might just be me and I don't have a definitive list, but it seems many tv shows came to a sudden end right before/right after Obama came into Office.

On of the nuked cities is Lawrence, Kansas which was also the same city depicted in the 1983 film "The Day After."

Fact: the city Motto: "From Ashes to Immortality".
The largest private employer in Lawrence is General Dynamics.
Lawrence is (or was) the default starting point for Google Earth.

March 23, 1983: Reagan announced plans to proceed with a space-based missile defense which became known as "Star Wars."

Speaking of Kansas, TPTB recently opened a brand new Bio-lab in Manhattan, Kansas...The National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF).

DHS announces NBAF Site: Manhattan, Kansas

That 23 Enigma or "23/17 Phenomenon" has many references as I'm sure you're aware. In the Stargate Universe season 1 episode 14, titled “Human”, (original air date: April 23, 2010) an imagined Dr. Daniel Jackson refers to the 23 Enigma in conversation with Dr. Nicholas Rush. The number 23 is also referenced in the episode as one half of the number of chromosomes in a human cell – 46, a number which appears frequently in the episode.

Anywho, the 23 & 46 correlates with the Transhumanist agenda with origins of Nazi programs, imo. Just something I've leaned towards the past few years.

NUTS for Jericho

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Speaking of Kansas, TPTB recently opened a brand new Bio-lab in Manhattan, Kansas...The National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF).

The “National” in its name is a good signal because it means it’s owned by the U.S. national government, whose workers are in the good side in this war. So unless that facility in particular is infiltrated by the reactionary conspirators, there is nothing to worry about.

Yes, I’m very aware of the 23 meaning, it’s both a reference to 2023 and to the failed nazi coup of 1923. Never saw call it “23/17” though.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

The “National” in its name is a good signal because it means it’s owned by the U.S. national government, whose workers are in the good side in this war. So unless that facility in particular is infiltrated by the reactionary conspirators, there is nothing to worry about.

Yes, I’m very aware of the 23 meaning, it’s both a reference to 2023 and to the failed nazi coup of 1923. Never saw call it “23/17” though.

Good when all is said and done we will have that, NASA (NATiONAL Areonotics and Space Administration), NOAA, and the National Endowment for the Arts.

If you could hear how off the wall you sound with your statement about th word National being in a name. There's a National Cash Register Corp as well, are they involved?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

I said nothing of what you are implying. My statement is very clear:

The “National” in its name is a good signal because it means it’s owned by the U.S. national government, whose workers are in the good side in this war.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

National Coney Island
National Fuel Gas Co.
National Semiconductor. (They apparently went out of business in 2011, so no website exists.)

And that's just three private businesses I can think of with "National" in the name.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

That has nothing to do with my point. I’m using the example of when a laboratory has the adjective “national” on its name is a good signal, because it’s owned by your national government who is the good side (with the obvious exception of the infiltrators) in the war against the fascist/islamist conspiracy. Nothing to do with private companies having the word “national”on their names.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with my point. I’m using the example of when a laboratory has the adjective “national” on its name is a good signal, because it’s owned by your national government who is the good side (with the obvious exception of the infiltrators) in the war against the fascist/islamist conspiracy. Nothing to do with private companies having the word “national”on their names.

NOAA and NASA are government agencies. Both have National in their names.
You said they have nothing to do with what you said, but if that National Lab is a government owned operation, then NOAA and NASA should be right there with them. I'll let you in on a secret, National in the name means absolutely NADA.. There's a National Straegic Oil Reserve site it is owned and operated by, you guessed it, the Department of Energy

National in the name only refers to the fact that it serves a national (whole USA) presence (Like NCR) not that it's owed by some US National Government that you seem to think is separate from the Government of the United States

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

NOAA and NASA are government agencies. Both have National in their names.
You said they have nothing to do with what you said, but if that National Lab is a government owned operation, then NOAA and NASA should be right there with them.

Yes, NOAA and NASA are good examples of what I said: they have the word “national” on them and are owned by the U.S. national government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join