It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Not Going to Allow Them to Inject Transgenderism into Kindergarten

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

A lot of the top men look like they are married to transexuals, there are rumors that a lot of the men in Holly wood are actually women and vice versa. Some things can't be hidden like the shoulder hip ratio. Many of the Hollywood "women" seem to be having a laugh at the normies expense. This could be an interesting line if one is looking for real misogyny on how the top men were so anti-women that they actually married men to keep the charade of happy families going, as they knew that the illusion must be kept going at least for a while longer before same-sex marriage becomes compulsory.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain
a reply to: EternalShadow

See this is where you're a little extreme: "goddamn it, my girl is goin' to wear taffeta if I wants her to because she uh hurr!" There used to be respectful ways of letting girls wear and enjoy some of the boys clothing and colors without ditching the whole uniform and no one was so worked up over gender that they would have ranted at a kid about being insane or a reject for wanting to exercise their abilities, that makes me think you have some other issue.

That's the issue, I have no issues, these people who think it's appropriate to teach my 5 year old about crossdressing and homosexuality have the issues that they're trying desperately to project onto our youth in an effort to legitimize their psychosis.

Children of that age need to be learning about colors, shapes, constants and vowels, ABC's, etc.

It's the parents responsibility to teach their children, TIME APPROPRIATE sexual education, NOT some drag queen or some ideological "do gooder" hell bent on making sure that our children are just as confused as they are.

NO. I do not accept your reality and neither do my children. We don't have to and anyone sane won't buy into it either, but apathy and complacency makes it hard for the easily swayed.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

Kids at the ages where this kind of instruction is being banned have come home to their parents in a panic because these lessons have made them afraid they aren't what they thought they were or that they were suddenly going to become what they aren't.

This is an understandable thing..But is not this where the parent comes in maybe..Teach the child to question..even if it hurts Your pride a little..Adult tolerance does cause reflection in a child.

I'm sorry, but it's not the school's job to traumatize my child so that I *have* to do that form of parenting. I can explain the subject to him when I feel it won't make him think he's suddenly going to turn into a girl overnight.

this is worse when the kid has no mom AND dad in the home to identify with. no offence to single parents.
yeah may factors involved in raising kids. but it still doesn't excuse the coordinated effort of somones agenda to currupt the family . it's not just the child in the short run.

these morons think a baby/kid is like Schrodinger's cat. is it a boy or a girl? ignoring the plumbing.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
They call it a dont say gay bill which is dumb to me because sex doesn't belong in a classroom. People that dont have a sense of this and think we should inject sex are the ones that make me wonder.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I have no idea what you mean by my reality? Theirs?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have no idea what you mean by my reality? Theirs?

Whomever.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No not whomever. I'm not just up for being referred to as a pervert. Pervert for hire. Yeah right. That makes me wonder.

You're polarized and extreme. So a bunch of freaks went around and made life miserable. How does getting so upset that you would call your kid insane make things any better? It seems like theres always a certain amount of extreme people in the room.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So the law states that teachers cannot build a curriculum around the subject. Is anyone aware of this being included in lesson plans? My search has not panned out any actual curriculum or complaints for this subject among k-3rd grade.

If you have links to the curriculum being taught, great and thank you.

edit on 11-3-2022 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

You're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say or imply.

Not interested in ANY movement on my position concerning this. Sorry, but not sorry.

This movement isn't taking any prisoners and neither do I. The whole live and let live position goes POOF when you mess with the children.

edit on 3/11/2022 by EternalShadow because: correction

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

They call it a dont say gay bill which is dumb to me because sex doesn't belong in a classroom. People that dont have a sense of this and think we should inject sex are the ones that make me wonder.

So you're against this or for it?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Okay but then why do you keep putting words in my mouth:

"I'm not interested in changing my position"

If you wanted to respect me you obviously wouldn't have said that. That's gross. You love the idea I'm trying to change your position.

"The whole live and let live position goes poof the second you mess with the children"

Try how about stop the damn inferences. Because that's gross. The whole "I was only disrespecting you a little while pretending I wasn't" goes out the window the moment somebody does it.

You are not a good person. That takes work.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thanks for actually asking! Sorry then about my last comment i could be wrong. I'm glad about the bill.

ETA I would quote your question but in the heat of the moment typing gets messy. I am someone who thinks it's okay for girls to sport dads flannel, but hate drag queens in schools and whatnot.

edit on 11-3-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Okay but then why do you keep putting words in my mouth:

"I'm not interested in changing my position"

If you wanted to respect me you obviously wouldn't have said that. That's gross. You love the idea I'm trying to change your position.

"The whole live and let live position goes poof the second you mess with the children"

Try how about stop the damn inferences. Because that's gross. The whole "I was only disrespecting you a little while pretending I wasn't" goes out the window the moment somebody does it.

You are not a good person. That takes work.

"Boo hoo!!" "You're not a good person....blah blah blah ..

I'm who I'm supposed to be, not who I imagine myself to be. You can spew all the guilt trips you want, I'm not phased a bit.

edit on 3/11/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Shut up. Calm it. Read my last comment. And stop making inferences. I don't care enough about you to guilt trip. Damn this is annoying.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It is being included as part of state standards in health around the country in various states. That would mean it would have to be part of the curriculum if the state standards were written to include it, and it does begin at kindergarten age with explanations of topics like sexual orientation.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Shut up. Calm it. Read my last comment. And stop making inferences. I don't care enough about you to guilt trip. Damn this is annoying.

Wow. "Shut up...Calm it...read my last comment..."

This is why I refuse to bend anymore. We're all supposed to shut up and take it.

Well, not me. I don't care what anyone has got going on or believes, my kids are MY KIDS and I will deal with my kids my way as a parent and a guardian against outside influence that are wholly disgusting and inappropriate.

Granted, if my child becomes aware that they are not comfortable in their own skin, then we will walk through that together with understanding and support.

But I'll be damned if in the period of time where my child is susceptible to influences, these people? are going to fill my child's mind with confusing and frankly damaging ideological BS.

Nope.......and nope.
edit on 3/11/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh mother freaken good lord.. is this really a problem?

YOUR DESPERATION REEKS!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh mother freaken good lord.. is this really a problem?

YOUR DESPERATION REEKS!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes. I said shut up. Wow.

Look this isnt a black square white square thing where I play the person bending you over just because I told you to not flip out. I'm wrapping this up because I'm not extreme o, and you seem to like smutty accusations. It's not fun or funny. Put it off on someone else if that's your thing. It makes me wonder why you don't know the difference between someone who wants "your children" and someone like me who just thinks you're either wrapped up in upset or just a bit wound too tightly. Do you know how to talk to people without going off?

I'm one person on a message board who told you to sh*t *p. And for good reason. I offered a balanced view and you flipped out. I'm done talking because I know somewhere in your next comment instead of respecting me as a person you will either accuse me of crying or something sick. That's way cool dude. You're fun to be around I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Once again, South Park was prophetic. When a sharply, inappropriately satirical show starts to be prophetic, you might have a problem.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join