It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Not Going to Allow Them to Inject Transgenderism into Kindergarten

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So, you probably heard something about this on social media as all the leftist are losing their minds that some sane people refuse to just allow the Church of Progressivism to teach little kids about sex and transgenderism. It is about time someone stand up for sanity.

The MSM, Hollywood, Activist Organizations, and Social Media are fully onboard denouncing this as though it is some deadly sin NOT to teach kindergartners about sex and transgenderism. Why? Why must they target the children in a captive environment to indoctrinate them with the religion of Progressivism (obsessed with race and sex) and expect parents to not have objections?

Pass this at a national level. These sick (F-swear word) have no business or right to indoctrinate our children into their sicknesses.

'Don't Say Gay' bill passes Florida Senate
The bill would ban curricula concerning LGBTQ issues in some Florida classrooms.

abcnews.go.com...

The Parental Rights in Education bill, dubbed the "Don't Say Gay" bill by LGBTQ activists, has now been passed by both the Florida Senate and House. The bill would limit what classrooms can teach about sexual orientation and gender identity.

Under this legislation, these lessons "may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.

The bill would also allow parents to sue schools or teachers that engage in these topics."

www.breitbart.com...

The bill, which critics have manipulatively and falsely labeled the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, simply prohibits classroom discussions on gender identity and sexual orientation for children in kindergarten through third grade. Yet, Democrats and members of the establishment media have launched fake news narrative blitz, asserting that it is both “homophobic” and “reprehensible” for officials to stop woke teachers from injecting gender ideology in kindergarten classrooms.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sorry, this is the 'Don't Promote Gay" bill....This is all about parental rights and has nothing to do with anything sexual.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Why would I want a stranger on some kind of sick agenda tell my child that his wee wee is a jay jay, no thanks, hell not, darn not, get the hell out of my child head.

What is next, bad touch is actually good touch on the children? by adults?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Im not going to read, but I have a question..say someone I know, a child, has a pet male turkey named Tina? Is that bad? Ok I won't drag this out…Its my daughter..she adopted an assortment of fowl (that I am now responsible for) and She and my other children and their Momma named the Turkey Tina. Its now a 30 pound Gobbler with a 10+ inch beard. and 4" spurs..

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: question

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: still question

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Actually, as a parent I do not care what my friend's child name his or her turkey, I care how mine will name his or hers.

They can wear tutus if that fancy them.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Im not going to read, but I have a question..say someone I know, a child, has a pet male turkey named Tina? Is that bad? Ok I won't drag this out…Its my daughter..she adopted an assortment of fowl (that I am now responsible for) and She and my other children and their Momma named the Turkey Tina. Its now a 30 pound Gobbler with a 10+ inch beard. and 4" spurs..

Seems like you read the propaganda. Nobody gives a crap about pet names.

How about reading the bill.

www.flsenate.gov...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Who exactly is teaching kids in kindergarten about sex and transgenderism?

Looks like another non problem looking for a solution. CRT is another one.

Keep 'em angry. And people fall for it every time. Look here, a shiny object.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Seems like you read the propaganda.

Nobody gives a crap about pet names.

How about reading the bill.

I did.

Somebody might care.

Not gonna do it. Pardons

Turkeys bout 6 years old.
By the way Daughter..She is blooming into quite the Metaphysical New Age Existentialist. And superb thinker…as I am thinking about possibly reading this article…Will let You know.

Fine. again. I don't see there being a place for ANY laws , bills or any other mandate that even adress this issue, other than anti discrimination possibly (though it shouldn't be needed). Theres all kinds of REAL Boogeymen…everywhere You go..You just don't know it..Go find some. Just leave the children and their development out of Your agenda..Youd be amazed what they might come up with.

Protect them, teach as much safety and responsibility as You can, respect etc. then stay the F out of it.

We could be close to being on the same page on this.
Super close.

One more question, maybe, What about a girl wearing a tool belt in a shop book? I could be misunderstanding..No..just as bad as any other mandate on morality..I thought it was figured out a long time ago doing that doesn't work.

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: truth

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: just a view

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: 2 pennies

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ongoing

edit on 11-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: serious questions man

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Google drag queens in schools ....

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To my mind, it's ok to casually mention some things if they come up among the kids themselves and are age appropriate, like if a kid has two moms/two dads it might be best to acknowledge it but make no big deal of it, move on to another subject. Young kid's are satisfied with those types of answers.

Sex itself and gender don't need to be known in early elementary at all beyond a few scientific words to describe body parts and personal boundaries of those.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The MSM, Hollywood, Activist Organizations, and Social Media are fully onboard denouncing this

They are, because they have weird agenda.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Unfortunately the way things are going, if a teacher even introduced the two moms of some student if they were volunteering or whatever, you can bet some parent is going to hear about it and then rant and rave at the next board meeting that Mrs Smith was teaching a "gay agenda".

For heavens sake there was outrage yesterday over a book titled something like "My butt is broke". Some parents outraged.

Others explained a boy thinks his butt is broken because it has a crack. They say their kids think it's so funny and it makes them enjoy reading. But, we have parents so outraged.

I hope these outraged parents never let their kids read the Bible. It's full of inappropriate subjects.
edit on 11-3-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

It's fine.

This is against explicit instruction in transgenderism, gender spectrum, etc., at too young an age. Kids at the ages where this kind of instruction is being banned have come home to their parents in a panic because these lessons have made them afraid they aren't what they thought they were or that they were suddenly going to become what they aren't.

Having dealt with a kindergarten age boy in my own house who once saw a science program that was talking about the end of the sun's life and then had to deal with his existential crisis over it - being panicked and terrified that the sun was going to murder us all in the very near future. I can see why this can be upsetting for kids in K-3 where the curriculum is being banned.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
When i was in, well what the yanks would call 7th grade, sex education was mostly about the facts of human reproduction. How a baby develops and all that.

10th and 11th (15-16) grade focused on sexual hygiene and the importance of using protection. Gay relationship or not. Though it’s worth noting at the time I lived in an area of the UK known for it’s high teenage pregnancy rate and STD transmission rate.

I’m not sure what the benefit of exposing toddlers to gender identity politics is, but it seems far from benevolent.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Kids at the ages where this kind of instruction is being banned have come home to their parents in a panic because these lessons have made them afraid they aren't what they thought they were or that they were suddenly going to become what they aren't.

This is an understandable thing..But is not this where the parent comes in maybe..Teach the child to question..even if it hurts Your pride a little..Adult tolerance does cause reflection in a child.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Is this a brief "glint" of sanity returning to society ?
Only time will tell .

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Why are we accommodating this type of lifestyle, and subsequent educational overreach, where we have to upend the educational system, nationwide, because over 1.4 million people who identify INCORRECTLY as something that their not, and can't possibly be, without others buying into their psychosis????
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu...

WHY?

I'll tell you why, because these people and their supporters are clinically INSANE and they are hoping everyone will normalize mental illness because it's "hurtful" to be TRUTHFUL.

I'd knock you on your a$$ if you tried ANY of this on my children, jail time be damned.
edit on 3/11/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

Kids at the ages where this kind of instruction is being banned have come home to their parents in a panic because these lessons have made them afraid they aren't what they thought they were or that they were suddenly going to become what they aren't.

This is an understandable thing..But is not this where the parent comes in maybe..Teach the child to question..even if it hurts Your pride a little..Adult tolerance does cause reflection in a child.

I'm sorry, but it's not the school's job to traumatize my child so that I *have* to do that form of parenting. I can explain the subject to him when I feel it won't make him think he's suddenly going to turn into a girl overnight.
edit on 11-3-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

See this is where you're a little extreme: "goddamn it, my girl is goin' to wear taffeta if I wants her to because she uh hurr!" There used to be respectful ways of letting girls wear and enjoy some of the boys clothing and colors without ditching the whole uniform and no one was so worked up over gender that they would have ranted at a kid about being insane or a reject for wanting to exercise their abilities, that makes me think you have some other issue.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Geez, I know! The next thing you know, schools will be having only BIPOC people on the playgrounds too, and parents will complain about that.

Where do parents get off being upset over things that don't pertain to their kids learning how to read, write, and do arithmetic? I mean, I get not every teacher can do those things very well, but you know ...

**EDIT**

Perhaps we could work in some kind of compromise where we discuss the addition of these woke subjects on a limited basis, but only *IF* the schools can manage to get 75 to 80% of their students operating at or above state standard proficiency in both reading and math.
edit on 11-3-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join