It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Going to Have Dominion Voting Machines Seized - The Jan 6th Committee Sees Criminality.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

a reply to: carewemust

this is comical on it's face. Trump is going to get in trouble for something he thought about doing. Can you imagine the repercussions of this one? Anyone in any position just has to talk a little junk about what they would do, record it, and JAIL TIME! We could get rid of everyone. These DERP's don't have the vision of a gnat.

It all depends on how far he got before stopped. If he was just spitballing then this is a flash in the pan, if he actually tried to go ahead but his staff rebelled and forced him to stop then that's something else entirely

can you cite the law that he broke with this thoughts?

And here you are jumping to conclusions.

I can't cite the law because I don't think he broke one.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

this is comical on it's face. Trump is going to get in trouble for something he thought about doing. Can you imagine the repercussions of this one? Anyone in any position just has to talk a little junk about what they would do, record it, and JAIL TIME! We could get rid of everyone. These DERP's don't have the vision of a gnat.

It all depends on how far he got before stopped. If he was just spitballing then this is a flash in the pan, if he actually tried to go ahead but his staff rebelled and forced him to stop then that's something else entirely

then can you explain this:

if he actually tried to go ahead but his staff rebelled and forced him to stop then that's something else entirely

what else entirely would this be?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If anyone wanted to close the case on voter fraud, why not inspect the voting machines to do just that.

Americans are entitled to know this.

Anyone blocking it is hiding something.

Why the determination to discredit Trump?

Why haven’t the democrats moved on?

Why keep bringing up Trump?

Our government is very corrupt.

edit on 24-1-2022 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
If anyone wanted to close the case on voter fraud, why not inspect the voting machines to do just that.

you can't question the election or you are raysicst. You don't want to me raycisct do you?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

you can't question the election or you are raysicst. You don't want to me raycisct do you?

Our politicians in Canada are now fighting to get us to accept voting machines (we've always used paper ballots only), and I bet you can guess which company is the first on the list...Dominion.

The Progressives here know why they want these machines....it worked so good in the States they'd be stupid not to follow suit.

You're the man, Jennifer...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gothmog
It's amazing how they're unable to think outside of their little mental box. The Manhattan District Attorney team of "get Trumpers" is the same way.

They see the same financial records that Bob Mueller poured over for 2 years, and think there was a crime committed, even though Mueller's obsessed minions found nothing.

Mueller never tried to get and never saw Trump’s financial records. Another one of your fact-free brain farts.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

a reply to: Gothmog
It's amazing how they're unable to think outside of their little mental box. The Manhattan District Attorney team of "get Trumpers" is the same way.

They see the same financial records that Bob Mueller poured over for 2 years, and think there was a crime committed, even though Mueller's obsessed minions found nothing.

Mueller never tried to get and never saw Trump’s financial records. Another one of your fact-free brain farts.

The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office appears to have picked up the ball that Mueller dropped and is currently investigating Trump for possible tax fraud and falsification of business records — according to a new filing it submitted to an appeals court on Monday. The DA’s office is seeking eight years of Trump’s tax returns as part of its investigation, which is also examining the president’s payment of hush money to two women who allegedly had sexual encounters with him. And the DA’s office is examining whether Trump inflated the value of his properties and other assets in order to secure funds from lenders and investors. Deutsche would have knowledge of that, as well.

www.bloomberg.com...
September 23, 2020, 7:00 AM EDT

tick tock. lock him up!

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There’s a lot of butthurt Liberals sounding off in here.
All still hanging their hats on Trump going to jail.
Never gonna happen and he will most likely be your president again in 2024, save some crying and moaning for then.
You are gonna need it.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Once again let me ask all here, what if Obama had wanted to seize voting machines because he lost?

How would you feel about it? And you'd be lying if you say it would be fine. We ALL know, it wouldn't have been.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Obama would have been allowed to gladly 🗜️

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If the Jan 6th committee keeps digging, they WILL FIND WHO BROKE election laws.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
All B.S. aside i have a Question for all Far Left leaning People.
What have Biden and Harris done that is Good for this Country ?
It doesn't matter who is in the Oval Office .
What matters is who will do Good for the USA.
I really Can't find anything Good that Biden or Harris has accomplished for
the GOOD of the United States of America.
a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Once again let me ask all here, what if Obama had wanted to seize voting machines because he lost?

How would you feel about it? And you'd be lying if you say it would be fine. We ALL know, it wouldn't have been.

What if unicorn farts turned to gold dust ?
I abhor "what if" statements that are in respect to the past .
One is able to state a "what if" for a legitimately viable future.
One is able to state "what if" in theoretical physics for legitimate , viable theories .
But , for the past , a "what if" statement is totally worthless .
edit on 1/24/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dleeb
I've seen this described as Trump ending democracy in some places and when I read the article I was left scratching my head wondering where the stealing of democracy was.

In America we should always be allowed to openly question and when good points are brought up, especially about our "free and fair elections" people should always listen, as long as the arguments are sound and reasonable. Ill be honest at first I thought Trump and his followers were just being sore losers but the more I read about dominion and what went on in Texas before this election it left me scratching my head. I thought if nothing else, Trump allowed the 2016 election to be reviewed to make sure it was on the up and up, democrats should have the same decency for him, regardless their feelings. I thought, even before learning about all the shadyness, we should do the same, since afterall, if America doesn't have free and fair elections we're screwed long term. So even in the beginning I was about giving the same respect to Trump that he gave to the demon Hillary.

I am always open to questioning, questioning and questioning and then answering those questions. Because without that, what do we really have in our Democracy? But what we saw was appalling. Instead we got from the Dems, "this is the most free and fair election ever." Well to me grandiose statements from our government like that only leave me scratching my head. And coming from the same party who claimed for 4 years Trump cheated. So by that same simple logic, if cheating happened 4 years prior, wouldn't it be reasonable to believe cheating happened again?!?! But as we learned it's only "cheating" when your candidates lose...

And now we are seeing the twisting and turning of words regarding this "voting rights" bill. It only points towards more cheating. God forbid you need an ID to vote... what an awful awful thing... its sooooooooo unfair making it harder to cheat in an election in a democracy because as we know if my candidate doesn't win, it's clearly Russia...

A HUGE RED FLAG. The Biden Administration tells the Witch-hunt committee there are "certain documents" they should not request, because they wouldn't show anything relevant.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Why couldn't the committee decide this for themselves? hummmm????

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Trump might have wanted to seize the voting machines but he had no realistic possibility of actually doing it. He'd have needed to present evidence of wrongdoing to a judge in order to get a warrant, and it's been a whole year and he still hasn't presented any evidence at all, just accusations.

Present evidence for a warrant? Like the Mueller report? They’ve been beating that dead horse for 4+ years now and after finding out it was all lies they’re still kicking the corpse.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Monday, January 24, 2022

The Congressional Committee investigating the big 1.6.2021 U.S. Capitol protest of Joe Biden being declared President, keep getting excited about things they find, until upon deeper analysis, their excitement quickly wanes. They learn that what they've read in the New York Times, or saw on CNN or MSNBC, is not what really happened on that day, or leading up to that day.

Case in point. The committee, made up of all Democrats and 2 Fake Republicans (Cheney and Kinzinger), feel at this moment they have pathway to writing up a Criminal Referral of former President Trump to the Merrick Garland Department of Justice, for criminal activity. (About this committee: january6th.house.gov... )

The "criminal activity" is an Executive Order that President Trump was ready to effectuate, which would have had many voting machines confiscated in various parts of the country, after Joe Biden supposedly won the November 3, 2020 Presidential election.

POLITICO highlights its contents...

Among the records that Donald Trump’s lawyers tried to shield from Jan. 6 investigators are a draft executive order that would have directed the defense secretary to seize voting machines.

The executive order — which also would have appointed a special counsel to probe the 2020 election — was never issued.

The draft executive order is dated Dec. 16, 2020, and is consistent with proposals that lawyer Sidney Powell made to the then-president.

The draft executive order credulously cites conspiracy theories about election fraud in Georgia and Michigan, as well as debunked notions about Dominion voting machines.

The order empowers the defense secretary to “seize, collect, retain and analyze all machines, equipment, electronically stored information, and material records required for retention under” a U.S. law that relates to preservation of election records.

On Dec. 18, 2020, Powell, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump administration lawyer Emily Newman, and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne met with Trump in the Oval Office.
More at: www.politico.com...

When the excitement dies down, and the fog of hate clears from committee member's eyes, they will see that the Executive Order is partly based on the fact that a forensic examination, along with a Judge's opinion, pointed to Dominion Voting Systems/Machines as being intentionally designed to be externally manipulated in real-time.

Here is the Executive Order: www.documentcloud.org...

--------

Congressman Michael McCaul (R-Tx) knows that contrary to what the get-Trump witch hunters are desperately hoping for, a close examination of the E.O. to seize voting machines will open a can of worms the committee would rather not have revealed to the public.

McCaul Wants The Truth to Come Out: www.newsweek.com...

--------

Overall, the committee is becoming more desperate as their frustration grows over not having found any illegal acts committed by former President Trump, or his inner-circle of advisors, surrounding the big January 6, 2021 protest.

If anything, they're learning that the 35,000 (or so) Trump supporters had a basis for doubting that Joe Biden legitimately won the Presidential election. In fact, a WHOPPING 58% of Americans now doubt that Joe Biden really did beat President Donald Trump on November 3, 2020. That's unprecedented!

Republicans are making it known that if they win a majority in the U.S. Congress this coming November (as it appears they will), certain members of this January 6th Witch-Hunt committee may be facing JAIL TIME for violating U.S. laws in their desperation to prevent Donald Trump from being able to run for President in 2024.

Jan 6 Committee Jail Time is Possible: www.businessinsider.com...

-CareWeMust

I like how he knew about the Dominion machines but waited until after the election to have them forensically investigated instead of doing it quietly a year prior. He would have known about the Diebold interface technology scandal before Dominion purchased it. Just like he knew about Wuhan before he was elected because it was all over the news, and again he waited until the last minute to save his own ass.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

C'mon. Trump could not fart in public without being accused of adding to the carbon footprint.

He did try this. It was called the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

Trump might have wanted to seize the voting machines but he had no realistic possibility of actually doing it. He'd have needed to present evidence of wrongdoing to a judge in order to get a warrant, and it's been a whole year and he still hasn't presented any evidence at all, just accusations.

Present evidence for a warrant? Like the Mueller report? They’ve been beating that dead horse for 4+ years now and after finding out it was all lies they’re still kicking the corpse.

that's a great point. An illegal investigation based on lies told by his political opponent, and brought to fruition by a corrupt DOJ. But if Trump wants to look for a crime, he has to have all the evidence before he looks. Which is how the justice system works......oh wait, no it isn't.....

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
All B.S. aside i have a Question for all Far Left leaning People.
What have Biden and Harris done that is Good for this Country ?
It doesn't matter who is in the Oval Office .
What matters is who will do Good for the USA.
I really Can't find anything Good that Biden or Harris has accomplished for
the GOOD of the United States of America.
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think I can answer that one! They're NOT Trump!

Amirite?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: TzarChasm

C'mon. Trump could not fart in public without being accused of adding to the carbon footprint.

He did try this. It was called the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity.

Yes, election integrity that only mattered after it affected his career specifically. It's an endeavor of vanity, not patriotism.

edit on 24-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If the Jan 6th committee keeps digging, they WILL FIND WHO BROKE election laws.

They don't want to do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join