It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Going to Have Dominion Voting Machines Seized - The Jan 6th Committee Sees Criminality.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Monday, January 24, 2022

The Congressional Committee investigating the big 1.6.2021 U.S. Capitol protest of Joe Biden being declared President, keep getting excited about things they find, until upon deeper analysis, their excitement quickly wanes. They learn that what they've read in the New York Times, or saw on CNN or MSNBC, is not what really happened on that day, or leading up to that day.

Case in point. The committee, made up of all Democrats and 2 Fake Republicans (Cheney and Kinzinger), feel at this moment they have pathway to writing up a Criminal Referral of former President Trump to the Merrick Garland Department of Justice, for criminal activity. (About this committee: january6th.house.gov... )

The "criminal activity" is an Executive Order that President Trump was ready to effectuate, which would have had many voting machines confiscated in various parts of the country, after Joe Biden supposedly won the November 3, 2020 Presidential election.

POLITICO highlights its contents...

Among the records that Donald Trump’s lawyers tried to shield from Jan. 6 investigators are a draft executive order that would have directed the defense secretary to seize voting machines.

The executive order — which also would have appointed a special counsel to probe the 2020 election — was never issued.

The draft executive order is dated Dec. 16, 2020, and is consistent with proposals that lawyer Sidney Powell made to the then-president.

The draft executive order credulously cites conspiracy theories about election fraud in Georgia and Michigan, as well as debunked notions about Dominion voting machines.

The order empowers the defense secretary to “seize, collect, retain and analyze all machines, equipment, electronically stored information, and material records required for retention under” a U.S. law that relates to preservation of election records.

On Dec. 18, 2020, Powell, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump administration lawyer Emily Newman, and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne met with Trump in the Oval Office.
More at: www.politico.com...

When the excitement dies down, and the fog of hate clears from committee member's eyes, they will see that the Executive Order is partly based on the fact that a forensic examination, along with a Judge's opinion, pointed to Dominion Voting Systems/Machines as being intentionally designed to be externally manipulated in real-time.

Here is the Executive Order: www.documentcloud.org...

--------

Congressman Michael McCaul (R-Tx) knows that contrary to what the get-Trump witch hunters are desperately hoping for, a close examination of the E.O. to seize voting machines will open a can of worms the committee would rather not have revealed to the public.

McCaul Wants The Truth to Come Out: www.newsweek.com...

--------

Overall, the committee is becoming more desperate as their frustration grows over not having found any illegal acts committed by former President Trump, or his inner-circle of advisors, surrounding the big January 6, 2021 protest.

If anything, they're learning that the 35,000 (or so) Trump supporters had a basis for doubting that Joe Biden legitimately won the Presidential election. In fact, a WHOPPING 58% of Americans now doubt that Joe Biden really did beat President Donald Trump on November 3, 2020. That's unprecedented!

Republicans are making it known that if they win a majority in the U.S. Congress this coming November (as it appears they will), certain members of this January 6th Witch-Hunt committee may be facing JAIL TIME for violating U.S. laws in their desperation to prevent Donald Trump from being able to run for President in 2024.

Jan 6 Committee Jail Time is Possible: www.businessinsider.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
What is the saying on one clinical definition of insanity ?
Trying the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.
And the Democratic Party is having a pandemic of it....

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The closer it gets to November, the more desperate they will become. Watch for some seriously evil stuff coming from the Left. They are scratching and clawing at the bottom of the barrel to come up with something to distract from their incompetence and failures.
Joe is polling in the 30s and Kamala is even lower. The Democrats know they are losing support at a staggering rate and will do anything to stay in power.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
It's amazing how they're unable to think outside of their little mental box. The Manhattan District Attorney team of "get Trumpers" is the same way.

They see the same financial records that Bob Mueller poured over for 2 years, and think there was a crime committed, even though Mueller's obsessed minions found nothing.

edit on 1/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Anybody that watched looney toons as a child understands the rules that govern American politics these days.

The only thing that could surprise me is how many people rooted for the coyote knowing that the road-runner was the good guy.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Once again let me ask all here, what if Obama had wanted to seize voting machines because he lost?

How would you feel about it? And you'd be lying if you say it would be fine. We ALL know, it wouldn't have been.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I can sense where Democrats are going. They want to use multiple "fear points" to force mass mail-in voting and drop-boxes for ballots, this coming November.

CNN was running a repeating segment last week on how it will be hard to get poll workers this Fall, because VIOLENCE against election workers and officials is increasing across America. No evidence. Just warnings...like we've seen over and over again about hospitals filled to the brim with Covid-19 patients. (It worked to shut down America. So they're trying something similar for shutting down in-person voting.) Starting a thread on this later in the week.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Once again let me ask all here, what if Obama had wanted to seize voting machines because he lost?

How would you feel about it? And you'd be lying if you say it would be fine. We ALL know, it wouldn't have been.

If Obama had a forensic audit and Judge verifying that Dominion Voting Machines were RIPE FOR FRAUD, he'd be well within his right to have them seized/examined. And the Satan-owned media would root him on!

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think it just highlights there is a real need , and might never be, for some how going back with a thorough adit after elections. One of the most important aspects of democracy is elections, and there seems there is no credible way to audit results to ensure accuracy.

Joseph Stalin 1879–1953
Soviet dictator

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
said in 1923; Boris Bazhanov The Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary (1992);

www.oxfordreference.com...

edit on 24-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 24-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Old article, but why would the USA be different than any other country at this point…

GREG GORDON - MCCLATCHY NEWSPAPERS UPDATED MARCH 24, 2009 4:27 PM

Most electronic voting isn't secure, CIA expert says

amp.mcclatchydc.com...

WASHINGTON — The CIA, which has been monitoring foreign countries' use of electronic voting systems, has reported apparent vote-rigging schemes in Venezuela, Macedonia and Ukraine and a raft of concerns about the machines' vulnerability to tampering.

Appearing last month before a U.S. Election Assistance Commission field hearing in Orlando, Fla., a CIA cybersecurity expert suggested that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and his allies fixed a 2004 election recount, an assertion that could further ro

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I've seen this described as Trump ending democracy in some places and when I read the article I was left scratching my head wondering where the stealing of democracy was.

In America we should always be allowed to openly question and when good points are brought up, especially about our "free and fair elections" people should always listen, as long as the arguments are sound and reasonable. Ill be honest at first I thought Trump and his followers were just being sore losers but the more I read about dominion and what went on in Texas before this election it left me scratching my head. I thought if nothing else, Trump allowed the 2016 election to be reviewed to make sure it was on the up and up, democrats should have the same decency for him, regardless their feelings. I thought, even before learning about all the shadyness, we should do the same, since afterall, if America doesn't have free and fair elections we're screwed long term. So even in the beginning I was about giving the same respect to Trump that he gave to the demon Hillary.

I am always open to questioning, questioning and questioning and then answering those questions. Because without that, what do we really have in our Democracy? But what we saw was appalling. Instead we got from the Dems, "this is the most free and fair election ever." Well to me grandiose statements from our government like that only leave me scratching my head. And coming from the same party who claimed for 4 years Trump cheated. So by that same simple logic, if cheating happened 4 years prior, wouldn't it be reasonable to believe cheating happened again?!?! But as we learned it's only "cheating" when your candidates lose...

And now we are seeing the twisting and turning of words regarding this "voting rights" bill. It only points towards more cheating. God forbid you need an ID to vote... what an awful awful thing... its sooooooooo unfair making it harder to cheat in an election in a democracy because as we know if my candidate doesn't win, it's clearly Russia...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

They can't see it like that. To them, anything Trump says is truth. There is no impartiality with cult leaders.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Obama had a forensic audit and Judge verifying that Dominion Voting Machines were RIPE FOR FRAUD, he'd be well within his right to have them seized/examined. And the Satan-owned media would root him on!

You and every other Trump supporter on here would be absolutely fuming if Obama tried to sieze voting machines.

But who can convince you Qanon sheep of anything. You'll still be spamming "Trump won" threads ten years from now.

And thanks for turning ATS into a political dumpster fire. We used to question all politicians until you Trump cult followers infiltrated this website.

edit on 24-1-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He should have signed and put that EO into effect IMO.

Dominion or is it Deminion?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

They can't see it like that. To them, anything Trump says is truth. There is no impartiality with cult leaders.

They cant? I think it should be done in every election. I sincerely wish the vote was verified to show the true will of the people.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You and every other Trump supporter on here would be absolutely fuming if Obama tried to sieze voting machines.

But who can convince you Qanon sheep of anything. You'll still be spamming "Trump won" threads ten years from now.

And thanks for turning ATS into a political dumpster fire. We used to question all politicians until you Trump cult followers infiltrated this website.

I think you may want to ask some Trump voters that question before you run around telling all of us what we think. Hell, it's even remotely possible that are differing opinions, though on this, I really doubt it. See, we don't want to have to resort to cheating to win. We want the winner to be chosen because that's how the system works. If you are against vote verification, you likely are a cheating asshole.
edit on 24-1-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Thanks for the laugh.

Now report back to Maj Chamomile.

Only the brightest are invited to participate in 'Operation Latte Rage'.

This could be the swirling point of your career.

Be ready to teabag at 03:00.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Most ridiculous statement ever.

People can think for themselves, you're just butthurt they ain't in your cult...

Trump didn't have to tell me (Canadian) that the Dems cheated their asses off in collusion with Dominion and others.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Most of the people I see on here questioning the 2020 election results have been on here far far longer than you.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Bottom Line: The States run the business of collecting, counting and certifying votes.

Trump should have never become involved at the Fed level. Bad bad mistake there.

He started an insurrection ... and when it showed up ... he didn't have the balls to lead it. What a disappointing POS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join