It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Going to Have Dominion Voting Machines Seized - The Jan 6th Committee Sees Criminality.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Once again let me ask all here, what if Obama had wanted to seize voting machines because he lost?

How would you feel about it? And you'd be lying if you say it would be fine. We ALL know, it wouldn't have been.

They can't see it like that. To them, anything Trump says is truth. There is no impartiality with cult leaders.

They cant? I think it should be done in every election. I sincerely wish the vote was verified to show the true will of the people.

You are on point with what any thinking voter would like to see.

We need transparency when it comes to elections.

People like CptGreenTea are the ones who simultaneously believe that Vaccine ID's are vital, yet ID's for voting is racist and a form of voter suppression.

The level of projection is laughable.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Does this mean that it is now legal to bypass executive privileges protecting documents for all past and present POTUS if there is an ongoing investigation that may be related to them? Interesting! Well, I hope they find dirt on anyone who may have been guilty of anything they may have done against the interest of this country.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Once again let me ask all here, what if Obama had wanted to seize voting machines because he lost?

How would you feel about it? And you'd be lying if you say it would be fine. We ALL know, it wouldn't have been.

If during the Obama administration a "draft" EO about voting machine audits was floated around the office after a steller defeat during one of the most disorganized and irregular elections in recent history.... I'd think there was a lot of sour grapes going on and people were engaging in fantasy.

If on the other hand the Obama administration actually took some type of action like ceasing voting machines after one of the most disorganized and irregular electronics in recent histoy ... than I might think it worth investigating.

The action needs to be committed for their to be a potential crime. Not simply talked about and abandoned.

Trump isn't president any more; the democrats need to stop trying for a fourth impeachment. It was pathetic after the first fake impeachment failed to launch. Now it makes me wonder if the Democrats can do anything else. I half expect to be on the 24 impeachment 20 years from now.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

this is comical on it's face. Trump is going to get in trouble for something he thought about doing. Can you imagine the repercussions of this one? Anyone in any position just has to talk a little junk about what they would do, record it, and JAIL TIME! We could get rid of everyone. These DERP's don't have the vision of a gnat.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Obama had a forensic audit and Judge verifying that Dominion Voting Machines were RIPE FOR FRAUD, he'd be well within his right to have them seized/examined. And the Satan-owned media would root him on!

You and every other Trump supporter on here would be absolutely fuming if Obama tried to sieze voting machines.

When did Trump trie and sieze voting machines?

Where did the authorities stop him? Where the Machines already on a truck bound for mar a lago? Did they find Trump officials caught up in their mission impossible in the voting machine vault?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My question is; when are we going to start reading every "draft" Executive Ordered circulated in side a presidential administration. I think if we find any hints of unconstitutionality in anyone of them we should remove the president and refer him or her for criminal action.

To make it the process impartial we should have the oppsing party to the party the holds the presidency conducted the evaluation of the "draft" Executive Orders; that way we have real checks and balances.
edit on 24-1-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Aye but ramps, stairs, and steps Snarl.

Bottom line Trump canny manage those anymore than insurrections.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Trump might have wanted to seize the voting machines but he had no realistic possibility of actually doing it. He'd have needed to present evidence of wrongdoing to a judge in order to get a warrant, and it's been a whole year and he still hasn't presented any evidence at all, just accusations.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
...and it's been a whole year and he still hasn't presented any evidence at all, just accusations.

Mike Lindell is working on that, many, many people are going to prison when he finally reveals his evidence.

edit on 24-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Still spouting the "evidence" BS. Kind of tough to present "evidence" when the Courts don't want to hear it. To me that in itself IS evidence.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

this is comical on it's face. Trump is going to get in trouble for something he thought about doing. Can you imagine the repercussions of this one? Anyone in any position just has to talk a little junk about what they would do, record it, and JAIL TIME! We could get rid of everyone. These DERP's don't have the vision of a gnat.

It all depends on how far he got before stopped. If he was just spitballing then this is a flash in the pan, if he actually tried to go ahead but his staff rebelled and forced him to stop then that's something else entirely

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

63 for naught at last count where courts and evidence are concerned.

Sore loser pulling on the threads of democracy imho.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Obama had a forensic audit and Judge verifying that Dominion Voting Machines were RIPE FOR FRAUD, he'd be well within his right to have them seized/examined. And the Satan-owned media would root him on!

You and every other Trump supporter on here would be absolutely fuming if Obama tried to sieze voting machines.

But who can convince you Qanon sheep of anything. You'll still be spamming "Trump won" threads ten years from now.

And thanks for turning ATS into a political dumpster fire. We used to question all politicians until you Trump cult followers infiltrated this website.

What exactly is a "Qanon sheep"?
Never heard of a " Qanon "
Do you know what you are even talking about? Because it really sounds like you don't
Please enlighten me

Oh, and deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

They can't see it like that. To them, anything Trump says is truth. There is no impartiality with cult leaders.

They cant? I think it should be done in every election. I sincerely wish the vote was verified to show the true will of the people.

Then a new standard should be set. Not Trump lost so that means they cheated and lets keep recounting until it shows trump won.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Courts have rules where evidence presented has to be of the tangible sorts.

Don't matter what you consider to be evidence, because your not a judge, make the laws, or or have any to present nether.

Thats how it works JIMC5499.

And for very good reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Then a new standard should be set. Not Trump lost so that means they cheated and lets keep recounting until it shows trump won.

totally agree. Trump just happened to be the guy during all this. The way things were changed because of the pandemic were out of the norm, and likely could be abused. We need to make sure that cannot ever happen. So a full audit on all elections would ensure we always have an accurate vote, and the will of the people is represented accurately.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It all depends on how far he got before stopped. If he was just spitballing then this is a flash in the pan, if he actually tried to go ahead but his staff rebelled and forced him to stop then that's something else entirely

can you cite the law that he broke with this thoughts?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

You know exactly what i mean. Im talking about the people who treated trump as some sort of swamp clearing savior for 4 years. Believed in a mysterious group or figuare Q, consistently talked about how a storm was coming, and basically created a whole cult around Trump.

OP and others want everyone to take them seriously while they larped for four years and put Trump on a massive pedestal.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What about the legitimate election validation procedures already in place that are routinely used by officials to check results and count votes?

How many times do you require there homework to be checked before accepting the will of the people and democracy in action?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Still spouting the "evidence" BS. Kind of tough to present "evidence" when the Courts don't want to hear it. To me that in itself IS evidence.

Then why hasn't trump released it independently. He's never been shy about going directly to the people before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join