It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone online, watch this Volcano stream Right Now!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
Been watching the Afar TV stream for 3 says (almost) straight now. yesterday I watched when the giant boulder in front of the small vent melted away within minutes and how the vent exploded, causing another lava stream. As sorry as I am for the people of La Palma, it was amazing to watch!

As for a Tsunami... Just watched the docu 'mega tsunami' on youtube, it's said to have won an award.
The info in it is pretty well explained. It could happen, it's expected to happen one day, so I hope this is not the one

I couldn't believe that

that was probably a huge lump or mound near the new vent, and solid rock, it took just a few minutes to melt, while watching that trying to understand the insane heat and dynamic at play i just had to laugh, it was live which made it all the more wow factor, that vent just opened in second, i think the lava chunks spewing out coated the rocks softening it up along with the underground heat and vent heat, CRAZY and fascinating

This volcano has sure grabbed me and sucked me in and like you done a dozen documentaries in the past few days while being sucked in

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
as i said last week in one of these threads, i still think these vents will link and blow out the side of this mountain...if the fury continues.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
as i said last week in one of these threads, i still think these vents will link and blow out the side of this mountain...if the fury continues.

vents will link for sure. The lowest two almost are, the middle one is growing by the minute

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Im catching up on what i missed at work today

NO WORDS ... just awesome footage, insane power

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
Been watching the Afar TV stream for 3 days (almost) straight now.

Dito!!

Been waiting all day for that new vent to make a difference....and what a difference it is making!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

I've said it before but I've never seen anything like this.

It's giving me anxiety and I'm not even there.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Live feed for Afar tv has gone down now and they are reporting poweroutage due to a storm (??)

Roto2 is still streaming.

Things seem to have slowed down a bit. I don't see any black smoke (ash) anymore, just white.

Going by seismograph there is still a lot of underground movement.

edit on 30-9-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Pretty sure we are going to see a new vent on the left side of the main crater.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

That's a good question. I haven't seen or read up about what happens if two vents meet but last night the smaller vent was spewing lava like the main vent, as well as pumping it out. I figured it would merge at any second lol. So far the view I've found this morning is the view from 16 KM so I can't see much of anything. I did see that seismic activity was starting to increase, but that was in the live chat comments so it can be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It's not going to sleep during the day, but at night, the main vent gets really active. It spews lava hundreds or thousands of meters into the air.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The two vents didn't merge...was kind of surprised by that after last night.

Roto2 has also moved position and you can get a nice zoom from the side..

(although it changes camara often to sea view)

Ultima Huro also got a view on the side

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
volcanic activity everywhere it seems

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I watched when the giant boulder in front of the small vent melted away within minutes and how the vent exploded, 

I saw that too! It was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. It just melted to pieces.
Unfathomable heat.
edit on 3092021 by Wide-Eyes because: Insane footage

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thanks for that. It's interesting timing considering it had stayed calm for nearly a year.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Latest Bushcraft Bear update..

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Watching it now.

I'd be looking for a gas mask by now.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I like how he gives a sober view of the situation.

I did hear scientists are looking into movement underground indicating a possible event on the South of the island.

Somehow I think this thing is long from over...

Haven't had this much "fun" being stuck to a television screen in a long time!

I feel bad for the people losing their homes but politics and Covid have been off the radar for a week now and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
On a side note seismos for La Palma have gone completely flat line all of a sudden...hmmmm

El Hierro and Tenerife are working and they just had a little hickup..(between mag 2 and 3)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

I like how he gives a sober view of the situation.

I did hear scientists are looking into movement underground indicating a possible event on the South of the island.

Somehow I think this thing is long from over...

Haven't had this much "fun" being stuck to a television screen in a long time!

I feel bad for the people losing their homes but politics and Covid have been off the radar for a week now and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I've got to admit, I'm kind of enjoying having a non-political disaster to watch. And now it looks like we'll have Kilauea blasting off as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

now it looks like we'll have Kilauea blasting off as well.

I'll be severely disappointed if Phage isn't going to be the "Bushcraft Bear" insider for us on that one!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join